• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Garden Tournament Revived - Sept. 1st r 2nd (MayBe..) Fall River, MA Invitatonalz

xHayatox

Smash Lord
>= 0 its was funny stuff at the San Residence. After returning home from Gauntlet, and hearing all of my brothers trash talk. We decided to start up the San Garden Tournament. There was only 6 People in the tournament and at first we did a single elimination within the smash game, then we decided to do double elimination on the Computer. This is gonna be a weekly thing i hope. its too much fun... We are also starting up teams :D Random Team Pairing!

935 Cherry St
Fall River, MA

The Rules are Basic. Remember no Camping!!!!!

4 Stock - No Time - No Item - Winner Same Character, Loser Picks yada yada - 1st Stage Random (FD, DL64, BF, YS, PS)
Stages On - Final Destination, Dreamland, Battle Field, Dreamland 64, Peach Castle, Onett, Fountain of Dream, Yoshi Story, Yoshi's Island, Mute City, Great Bay, Corneria, Venom, Brinstar, KJ64, KJ, MKII, and Pokemon Stadium. Learn how to counter pick level...... and learn some stage combos it very good stuff :D

Results From Previous to Current Tournaments.

San Garden Tournament 1

See Bracket for Tournament I"Here "

[1st] Hayato (Sheik, Fox, Samus)
[2nd] Krazyjones (Peach)
[3rd] Unknownforce (Peach, Sheik, Falco)
[4th] KoreanDJ (Fox and Sheik)
[5th] Eve (Fox, Marth, Mario)
[5th] Kalot (Luigi, Sheik)

San Garden Tournament 2

See Bracket for Tournament II"Here "

[1st] Hayato (Falco, Link, Samus, Sheik)
[2nd] Eve (Fox, Falco, Marth, Mario)
[3rd] Chingy (Peach, Fox, Falco)
[4th] Jones (Peach, Ness, Bowser)
[5th] Unknownforce (Sheik, Doc, Mario, Falco, Fox, Peach Everyone)
[5th] Roga (Link, Ganon)
[7th] Tony (Fox, Ganon)
[7th] Kalot (Luigi, Sheik)

San Garden Tournament 3

See Bracket for Tournament III"Here "

[1st] Eve (Falco, Marth, Mario, Fox)
[2nd] Unknownforce (Sheik, Peach. Falco, Doc, Everyone)
[3rd] Hayato (Link, Samus, Falco, Falcon)
[4th] Roga (Link, Y Link, Ganon.)
[5th] Jones (Peach, Ness, Bowser)
[5th] KoreanDJ (Sheik, Fox)
[7th] Chingy (Peach, Fox. Falco)
[7th] Kalot (Luigi, Sheik)
[9th] Tony (Ganon, Fox)

San Garden Tournament 4

See Bracket for Tournament IV"Here "

[1st] Eve (Falco, Mario, Fox)
[2nd] KrazyJones (Peach)
[3rd] Unknownforce (Falco, Fox, Sheik)
[4th] Kalot (Luigi)
[5th] KoreanDJ (Fox, Sheik)
[5th] Hayato (Kirby, Marth)
[7th] Chingy (Falco, Peach)
[7th] Yoyo (Mario, Bowser)

San Garden Tournament 5

[1st] Unknownforce (Falco, Sheik)
[2nd] KoreanDJ (Sheik, Fox, Marth)
[3rd] Roga (Link)
[4th] Chingy (Peach)
[5th] Eve (Fox, Sheik)
[5th] Hayato (Icicle Climbers)

San Garden Tournament 6

[1st] Hayato (Samus, Sheik)
[2nd] Unknownforce (Peach, Marth, Fox, Sheik)
[3rd] Krazyjones (Peach)
[4th] RawSex (Falco)
[5th] Eve (Mario, Marth, Falco)
[5th] Chingy (Peach)

San Garden Tournament 7

[1st] UnknownForce (Sheik)
[2nd] Krazyjones (Ness, Peach)
[3rd] Hayato (Samus, Fox)
[4th] Ah Ru (Zelda)
[5th] Eve (Marth, Fox, Sheik)
[5th] Chingy (Peach, Fox)
[7th] Kevin (Link)

San Garden Tournament 8

[1st] Unknownforce (Dr. Mario)
[2nd] KoreanDJ (Fox, Sheik)
[3rd] Roga (Falco, Link, Ganon)
[4th] Chingy (Peach, Fox)
[5th] Eve (Mario, Fox)
[5th] Hayato (Dr. Mario, Luigi)
[7th] Kevin (Link)

San Garden Tournament 9

[1st] Unknownforce (Sheik)
[2nd] KoreanDJ (Fox, Sheik)
[3rd] Roga (Falco, Link, Ganon)
[4th] Hayato (Sheik, Fox)
[5th] Eve (Mario, Fox, Sheik)
[5th] Kalot (Luigi)
[7th] AhRu (Zelda)
[7th] Krazyjones (Ness)

San Garden Tournament 10

[1st] Krazyjones (Peach)
[2nd] Eve (Fox, Marth)
[3rd] Hayato (Sheik)
[4th] Unknownforce (Sheik, Fox)
[5th] Roga (Link, Falco)
[5th] RawSex (Fox, Falco)

San Garden Tournament 11

[1st] Krazyjones (Peach)
[2nd] Hayato (Fox, Marth, Ganon, Falco, Falcon, Sheik)
[3rd] Unknownforce (Fox, Sheik)
[4th] Eve (Fox, Marth)
[5th] Roga (Link)
[5th] Rawsex (Falco, Fox)

San Garden Tournament 12

[1st] Krazyjones (Peach)
[2nd] Unknownforce (Fox, Doc, Sheik)
[3rd] Chingy (Peach, Fox)
[4th] Hayato (Fox)
[5th] GreenHunter (Samus)
[5th] BlackMage (Game&Watch)
[7th] WhiteMage (Marth)
[7th] **** Tom (Marth, Ganon)

San Garden Tournament 13

[1st] KoreanDJ (Sheik, Fox)
[2nd] Unknownforce (Fox, Doc, Sheik)
[3rd] Eve (Marth)
[4th] Hayato (Marth)
[5th] Kalot (Luigi)
[5th] Chingy (Marth)
[7th] Krazyjones (forfeited)

San Garden Tournament 14

1. JBlaze (Sheik, Doc)
2. DJ (Sheik, Fox)
3. Unknownforce (Fox, Falco, Sheik)
4. Hayo (Sheik, Marth)
5. Krazybones (Peach)
5. Zoso (Falcon)
7. OBM (G&W)
7. OWM (Marth)
9. Roga (Ganon)
9. **** Tom (Sheik, Peach)
9. G-Fab (Sheik)
9. Green Hunter (Samus)
13. Eve (Marth)
13. Yoyo (Mario, Bowser)
13. Chingu (Fox, Peach)
13. Chris (Falcon)

San Garden Tournament 15 (I forgot the results but i kno unknown and kj was in the finals)

Tie 1st. Krazybones (peach, link)
Tie 1st. Unknownforce(peach, fox, sheik)
3. Zoso (falcon) note: he defeated me handily :o)
4. Marcus (sheik)
5. Eve (roy, fox)
5. Hayo (marth, fox)
7. Chingu (marth, peach)
7. Roga (link, ganon)

San Garden Team Tournament

1. Roganoidz (eve - roga)
2. Korean Yoyoz (dj - yoyo)
3. You Dont Know Me! (jblaze - unknown)
4. Wardrobez (chingy - kj)
5. Ghetto Green Hunter (gfab - greenhunter)
5. Omega Something Mage (hayo - owm)
7. Zomega Sock Mage (zoso - obm)

Thats right!!.. Next San Garden Tournament!!... Coming Soon..

Best of all the tournament is FREE! unless you all want to deposit 1 r 2 dollars to the pot. Winner Takes All.

Good stuff so far. see you all again soon.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Hahaha yeah it was definately a great tourney. I actually did better than I expected. Very nice job on getting 1st place Hayato. Definately good stuff. Let's see if Krazy Jones will get back the championship belt, or if Hayato will still retain the championship.

Tink

Smash Hero
man, i so wanted to come to this. maybe ill look for cheap plane tickets next time :laugh:.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Yep a great tournament! Lol Hayato and I managed to redeem ourselves after a steady destruction of pride from Krazyjones =[ He wasn't happy that we didn't place 1st and 2nd and destroyed us with trashtalk. Eve and Kalot were more fair but were also very disapointed in us even after we told the horrible tails that occured. Krazy you better come to Gauntlet next time because the turtles are a team not a duo! Teams need the support of all the members lol especially Kalot cause he is the master of supporting his comments are too funny.

But anyway Krazyjones really did attempt to destroy both myself and Hayato with trashtalk during our tournament matches. It was probably to prove a point in that I need to learn to have faith in myself and not become distracted by petty things and give up. But needless to say the point was proven since the trashtalk owned me after my win first match and caused me to become distracted by wondering why you were doing it and why a normally awesome guy would be so mad with me haha as I said I understand your point and I will try hard to fix the biggest flaw in myself so far as smash goes.

Hayato on the other hand overcame the trashtalk and became champion! He's way too good lol even with the comments it didn't matter he still defeated the best Peach in the world and won the 6 dollar prize fair and square! Good stuff indeed this means that you are the number 1 player!

I'd leave comments for all the other participants, but none of them read this aside from KoreanDJ, who without a doubt deserves a comment. The improvement he made was insane, and he managed to defeat the Luigi master Kalot! That Sheik Fox and Falco are getting scary! Lol as I said your like a Saiyan your power increases after every battle at a much more rapid rate than anyone else =P Too good!

This tournament was too fun lol and also the hardest competition ever since every player was real good. We should do these tournaments weekly cause they would be a great deal of fun and a good way to train.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
yep i might do it again this upcoming saturday or sunday. which ever works best for people, well have like a series of tournaments. lol ill try to get chingy to come and possibly roga and tony if they are not busy. if not this week den next week. best way to train and have fun. i still cant believe i got savath with the 2 hit combo -> A + Jump up Blast!! that has to be the coolest Finale COmbo ever too bad it wasnt recorded. it woud be funny stuff

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Haha yeah its a shame they weren't recorded cause the matches were too good! Lol next time I will bring my camera and we can tape some of the fights. I won't be able to put em online, but they will be fun to watch and maybe I can find someone who can lol.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
actually i got the tv input and output on kjs computer. we can transfer it using his pc but i gotta free up his hardrive lol. its too full

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Lol nice in that case I shall bring my camera. Also I vote for Sunday this weekend :p

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Sunday definately works a lot better since Saturday I have my own tourney at my place (which you guys are more then welcome to go to, it's at 1:00 PM on Saturday).
Let's see how everyone is placed this week.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Looks like its on a sunday, :) same people as last time with an additional Chingleu, and hopefully Roga which is a slim chance since the little punk be taking so many harsh courses in school that crams 500 hws a night.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Hmm well I haven't gotten hold of the tournament master online today but hopefully I will later this evening. In case I have no luck what time will you be off work?

Oh yeah and my good old recorder will be brought too so we can record some of the matches =) Tell Mr.Roga to show for the tournament only so he has enough time to not be pressured by school work :p Also attendence is likely to be double that of last time with Spictom and perhaps a friend of his coming too! Things are going to be a lot of fun lets hope we can keep Krazyjones away from another trashtalk victory lol its fine if he wins by skill but the trashtalk style is pure evil,

xHayatox

Smash Lord
indeed, welpz im gonna try to clean out my basement incase we have more then 8 people. i tried to call roga, he said he is going to be busy :( ill try to bug em again see if he can come and grab tony, and i thought **** tom was working? sounds good to me if he comes. i shall go fix right now.

KirbySan

Smash Cadet
yet another successful tournament. we ran 3 tourneys 2 singles 1 teams

San Garden Tournament II

1st Hayato (AGAIN YAY) - Falco. Link. Samus. Sheik
2nd Eve (Almost beat me) Falco. Fox. Marth
3rd Chingy (WTF HE BEAT JONES?!) Peach. Fox. Falco
4th Jones (Loses to me first round then CHINGY :D) Peach. Ness. Bowser
5th Unknownforce (Bad Luck with Falcos...) Sheik. Doc. Mario. Falco. Fox. Peach Everyone
5th Roga (Just a warmup..) Link. Ganon.
7th Tony (Still Learning) Fox. Ganon
7th Kalot (WTF thats 2 times) Luigi. Sheik

San Garden Tournament III

1st Eve (Got revenge on me taking me out first round) Falco. Marth. Mario. Fox
2nd Unknownforce (GOOD ****!!! ALMOST TOOK EVE ouT, good stuff taking me out. too good)Sheik. Peach. Falco. Doc.Everyone
3rd Hayato (i did ok trying to climb back after losing first round.) Link. Samus. Falco. Falcon
4th Roga (Kid had to let me win.. GOOD **** Taking Jonez out of the tourney) Link. Y Link. Ganon.
5th Jones (Losing to Fox, and den Ganon WTF...) Peach. Ness. Bowser
5th KoreanDJ (Good Stuff kids getting too good WTF) Sheik. Fox
7th Chingy (Too bad You coulda killed my Link) Peach. Fox. Falco
7th Kalot (Once again Loses first 2 rounds WTF u get byes so u lucky u got 7th) Luigi. Sheik
9th Tony (aww next time youll do better! and u better!) Ganon. Fox

San Garden Tournament for Teams

1st The 2 Unknowns (Roga + Unknownforce good stuff)
2nd ChingStars (Eve + Chingy u got lucky)
3rd Roach Bros. (Hayato + Kalot wtf we lost,,,,)
4th G-Unit Yayoz (Tony + Krazyjones.. NO JONEZZZ)

all for today. Next Time we have some more fun!

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Lol too fun. My doc let me down again vs Falco lol in friendlies it always does so well but in actual tournaments it only comes close against the evil Falco. Hope I can learn from my mistakes and defeat the bird of prey next time :p Eves too good though lol I'm still used to seeing crazy trigger happy Falco's its rare to see strategic aspects in every move but it was good practice and fun to fight. I won money too for second yay first time winning cash with such intense competition!

Teams was awesome too heh Roga and I work very well together as I suspected since we think the same way in games. Hope Mr.Roga can make it to the Mage tournament so the 2 unknowns can work together once more lol but it was fun winning since Krazyjones was trashtalking us but lost the first 2 rounds LOL serves him right and we were lucky Eve wasn't trying when he teamed with Krazybones for a rematch after the tournament cause Team Evil eye is too dangerous. The top 3 teams were all strong though so it was a tough fight for first place.

Can't wait for next week heh these tournaments are too much fun =) I also have some of the taped matches so maybe we can put a few online next time the commentary alone is worth hearing rofl.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Hey, Kyle. In the future, would you mind telling us when you go to Fall River? Thanks.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Definately good stuff yesterday.

I managed to do a little better than before lol.

Congrats Eve on the champ title! Your getting good. I never tried out my Sheik against you though and I didn't expect to beat all of your characters, but maybe you will get back at me next week.

Krazy Jones, your peach is amazing as usual. Too bad you didn't get 1st. Don't let that get you down. There's always next time to get back the title.

Hayato, that was RLLY close. Good stuff man. You deserved that win lol. Let's see what happens next week.

Kalot, your hilarious. The Peace Out move (Luigi's Up+B) is still funny every time you say it (even though I'm usually not dead yet). You got me at the last friendly I had against you with my Fox verse your Luigi. Good stuff.

Roga, definately good Ganon. You've improved since last time I versed you. Your ganon's getting scarier than before.

Tony, you have a lot of potential. You will get good fast, especially if you know the Fall River Crew.

Unknown Force, that definately was a CLOSE match. Good stuff though. That last match was rlly intense. It was definately one of our greatest matches we ever fought against eachother.

Chinglao, your getting rlly good. Just practice your Fox and you will definately get better. Nice ditto matches lol.

I will practice hard for the next week, and let's see what's going to happen next time.

Peace.

KrazyJones

Smash Journeyman
Hey@!!!!! wT@$@!# is tis

i just lost couple of times and people lost faith in me? :(

You guys know im not playing my best right! i'm letting you guys have your fun so next time i will strangle everyone of you by the neck and slap you with my nutZ... GGGG-Unutz

don't get too happy sons ill be back on my feet soon

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Lol Krazy I'm just joking around sir I know your real good of course. As I've stated I say your the best Peach in the world having faced Michael multiple times.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
looks like unknown is gonna be at the PC Chris's Smash Fest this weekend, so basically this will be between all of which except, unknownforce :( if koreandj comes den koo, and hopefully **** tom can make it. Its gonna be on Saturday, since roga requested that day cuz of schooling issues, so i make this saturday, maybe this time Team Ching Factor aka me and kalot win teams :) gaming starts at 2 pm. and den tourney starts when its a good time to start :D

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I'm definately coming to this. I was about to go to PC Chris's smashfest, but my parents will severely punish me for going so far out and probably won't be able to go to tourneys for the rest of the year (sry PC Chris).

Krazy Jones, my man, you helped me out a lot. Let me show you how much I've improved.

Peace.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Next event! San Garden Tournament IV!! Saturday October 8th 2005!! I get off work around 1 PM and you are welcomed to stop by around that time. Ill be home at 1:20pm at the latest i hope. Everything will start around 2:00pm or 2:30pm.... Teams + Singles!! this will be a good smashfest indeed!

Participants

Hayato
Krazyjones
Eve
Kalot
Chingy
Roga
Tony
Nas
Unknownforce
KoreanDJ

Hopefully Zoso, Yoyo, and Yaxo comes. the party is going to be in the basement. YES indeed i just started cleaning it out today, i got my computer all set up alrdy, and i am gonna get a VGA adapter so i can use it to play the gc on the pc monitor, i got 2 in the basement so might as well use one for good use cuz i dont want to carry the big tv down there. and ill probly use savaths LCD also, and if unknown or dj wants to bring a tv it be fine. 3 to 4 setups are fine by me. but i only got 2 cubes me and rogas.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Yikes, this is the same date as the SAT's. I might eat lunch with some girls after the SAT's but maybe after I'm definately up for the tournament. Try to wait for me at like 3 PM? I'll be there as best as I can. Good stuff though lol.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
I will be there, and hopefully I can bring some of the others too :p I hope Roga can team with me again hehe should be good training for the Mage tournament for 1on1 and teams lets make a small pot again so people play seriously though lol.

Yo-Yo

Smash Cadet
I didn't know this was a weekly thing until just now. :ohwell:
Unfortunately, I have work every Sunday from 4pm - 9pm, so I won't be able to make any of these unless they're on a Saturday. If one happens to be on a Saturday make sure to tell me and I'll probably go.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Hmm maybe we can try to adapt for Mr.Yo-Yo and try this on Saturday? Up to you of course Hayato but Yo-Yo would be able to come for sure on Saturday and I bet he wants to come. Maybe John and Dave will come along too. If so we could end up with 16 man bracket and if we charge 5 bucks winner takes all then the pot will be much larger than the last tournaments :p Or we could stick with tradition and charge 1 dollar lol 16 dollar pot is still nothing to laugh at.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
next event is on saturday, so yoyo can come yay. :D maybe well do 2 r 3 per person since i know mr chingy, roga and tony are most likely broke.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Sweet. We shall be here around 1. Can't wait for the next event! This time perhaps we can put the finals online heh.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
most definately :D u got the cable to connect to the pc from camera correct? if so we can use ur camera. or we can use a vcr to record. but sadly none of mine are working but i think savais is so we might use his. but it woud be more fun to hear background effects from kalot or something :) this will be good practice for the mages tournament. :)

KirbySan

Smash Cadet
SGT IV Results

1st Eve (Mario, Falco, Fox)
2nd Krazyjones (Peach) -
3rd Unknownforce (Falco, Sheik) -
4th Kalot (Luigi) -
5th KoreanDJ (Fox) -
5th KirbySan (Kirby, Marth) -
7th Chingy (Falco) -
7th YoYo (Mario) -

Teams

1st "Who Cares" Chingy + Krazyjones
2nd "2 Unknowns" Roga + Unknownforce
3rd "Korean BBQ" KoreadDJ + Eve
4th "Hajime No Ippo" Chea + YoYo
5th "Yayo Klick" KirbySan + Tony

Good stuff good night

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Close tournament and lots of fun! I think this was the first one where the finals and semifinals were all pretty close games. Eve proved himself to me as one of the best Peach killers out there. He read moves to a pretty amazing extent, and the result of the victory (which I got on tape :p) was hysterical. Savai you certainly earned the largest pot yet (10 bucks!) without a doubt and I was glad to see you win it.

Hayato you had pretty bad luck but you still did well rofl almost won with Kirby against Krazyjones thats insane! KoreanDJ also seemed to have a bit of bad luck since he fought Hayato first round, but he managed to defeat Yoyo in a tournament match! I think he was the last person you had to beat so that makes you a true member now =) Congrats.

Savath I still couldn't understand the comment you made before I left. Something about beating me 80 percent of the time? As I recall I won 2 and you won 3, and aside from the first match where I used Falco they were all real close. So mean I can't get any respect from you and am always trashtalked even if I do well =[ Even if its joking I've gotten the point so its starting to seem pretty disrespectful. I know I'm not as good as you and I never claimed I was so I don't see why you act like that. In fact I'm usually one of the people that speaks highest of you and probably the only one who knows that your ability is even higher than Michaels (having fought him countless times) Thats why I cheered for Savai cause he's always nice and trashtalks only in self defense =P

Again good stuff to everyone. Hope to see all of Fall River at the Mages event.

D

Deleted member

but Jonezz is the coolest for playing Ness, and all smash is, is a cool contest anyway :p

KrazyJones

Smash Journeyman
Hey Unknown!! I made that comment not against you lol. It was my brother im talking about beating 80% of the time. And he got lucky that time cause i wasnt feeling it and he got a little edge on me. lol wat a hoe i needed that ten buck too.

I have fun and im glad to see everyone is getting better and competitive. especially you unknown, you been with us for quite sometime now and i can see all your weakness and strongest point. I can tell you were u have trouble and when you dominate and play you to your potential. That falco match wasn't even close lol i almost four stock you but u manage to get two out of me not bad. I normally own any falco out there I dont care if your bomb soldier or not your done. :p

However when you pick shiek, you played him very calmly and patient which is how you should play him anyway against anybody not just me. Notice how i lost or down by stock then i manage to comeback for a close or won game. I'm trying to show you don't claim your victory before you win. Then on the final game have recorded all your gameplay and use that to my victory. Thats how i play and i think you should do the same, dont give up no matter what the situation is. If you watch my game against eve you see he clearly own me when he play calmly. But again i didnt let him or the fans bother me and played my best to win. The only reason why he can beat me cause him and me play about the same and we constantly reading each other moves and mixing up consistantly. But at the end i beat him 80% of the time :p, any other fox out there want to challenge me then they will see why i dont lose.

last but not lease i don't practice my peach, and play too much bowser and ness **** up my timing :laugh: No fuken johns

Back to practice so i can get ready for up coming tourny and future ones

Peace!!1

D

Deleted member

xHayatox said:
well get umbreonMoOw next time to go to our peice of fest. :) His mewtwo will beat evreyone here
huh?? what's a 'mewtwo'??

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Krazy as always you bring up good points =P Your ability to not get nervous in game and make exceptional comebacks is always very amazing to see and something most people can never do. I know there is still alot I have to work on in my game especially in those regards lol the most important thing being to start trying even harder if you fall behind. If I fall behind by a stock I usually begin to focus on the next match and start analyzing anything I can use to my advantage for the next match, but I realize it would be much more effective to simply do both at once and still try at my hardest but at the same time analyze the weaknesses and use them for both the current and the next match. I notice that when I'm doing my best I'm constantly analyzing and adapting stategies, as well as keeping count of what attacks my opponent does and when so that I can read the moves highly well and avoid getting unneccessary damage.

Sorry I misunderstood you Savath, it was kinda hard to hear over all the backround noise of Chingy and Kalot =P But yeah I know your trashtalk isn't meant to be taken seriously anyway and is just joking around, cause your too cool of a guy to insult others :)

Can't wait for the mages event I bet we'll take first place crews for sure and hopefully get all 3 of our teams top 3. Singles should be good too especially since the Mages are cool guys and will likely split us up so we don't have to worry about playing fellow members until the late rounds.

KirbySan

Smash Cadet
THe Mages Event will bypass this weeks Tournament at the San's Residence. Hopefully these trainings will give the turtles the lead at the Mages and take top 3 in singles + teams + top 2 in Crews

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Aww no way son, this mage will be taking top honors in all categories...you better believe it!! j/p...anywho hopefully after our tournament we can make it one or two of these and get some good training for a change. See you all on saturday.

Top Bottom