• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Garden Tournament Revived - Sept. 1st r 2nd (MayBe..) Fall River, MA Invitatonalz

rawsex88

Smash Ace
i think that was a angry post, lmao. Do not question the great Krazyjones. Yeah it's true, i took the 30 day trial and i had great results!!! call Krazyjones - smash training right now. It's free!!

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
::Applaudes KrazyJones for another amazing insight::

However, there is a giant miscommunication gap. I don't think we are understanding eachother well, so it's just best to talk in person about this if you further want to carry on this issue lol.

So anyways, I'm thinking of bringing the Naruto GC game. If Roga or Eve'll show up, they'll love it lol.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Koreandj111 said:
And I must show you the Juggernaut tomorrow. I must. It's almost as great as the Link cartoon LOL.
I'm the Juggernaut, *****!

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Mages I think you guys took my memory card.................please mail asap to:

50 Prospect Avenue
Newtonville, MA, 02460

I think you guys took it from my gamecube into yours, and I rlly need it ASAP because I need to the memory from the card ASAP! It's a white gamecube, and on the SSBM file, the first name on the top of the nametag list should be "DANJ". I know this isn't your fault, but you must send it asap! The memory card was taken from a SSBM skin from a gamecube in the basement. Plz check now!

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Going to MLG

<-- Bobert NOT WHITEMAGE!!!

I'm an idiot, I posted in the wrong thread, how I don't know!
EDIT:
Mages I think you guys took my memory card.................please mail asap to:
I don't believe we ended up with any extra memory cards, but I will ask around

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
:sigh: this is the only bad thing about having other ppl with ur name logged in on their computers...o well. Can't wait til MLG

xHayatox

Smash Lord
SGT 14 Results (16 Singles)

1. JBlaze
2. KoreanDJ
3. Unknownforce
4. Hayato
5. Krazybones
5. Zoso
7. OBM
7. OWM
9. Roga
9. **** Tom
9. G-Fab
9. GreenHunter
13. Eve
13. Yoyo
13. Chingu
13. Chris

total of 16 kids entering.. this happened to be the biggest san garden of all and congrats to mr JBlaze or Marcus for winning singles he is indeed really good and technical. came all the way from champlaign as a new resident to mass. hopefully well see him around sometimes or im guessing hell be training with dj alot since they live close to each other and both seem to be rivalry now lolz a new EC player as emerge :p good stuff all contestants.

Teams Results (7 Teams)

1. Roganoidz (Eve + Roga)
2. Korean Yoyoz (KoreanDJ + Yoyo)
3. You Dont Know Me! (JBlaze + Unknownforce)
4. Wardrobez (Chingy + Krazyjones)
5. Ghetto Green Hunterz (G-Fab + GreenHunter)
5. Omega Something Magez (Hayato + OWM)
7. Zomega Sock Mage (Zoso + OBM)
7. Bye

Good stuff Roganoidz.. kids too good on teams :o Koreanyoyo is also devastating team! good shiet kids. always top 3 in tourneys ;p

CREW BATTLE!!!!! East Coast vs West Coast 6 vs 6 (24 Stocks each team)

EC Line Up

1. Hayato (Marth) 6 Stocks
2. **** Tom (Sheik) 1 Stock
3. Eve (Fox) 5 Stocks
4. Roga (Ganon) 4 Stocks
5. Chris (Marth) 2 Stocks
6. KoreanDJ (Fox) 6 Stocks

WC Line Up

1. Zoso (Falcon) 1 Stock
2. Unknownforce (Sheik) 7 Stocks
3. Chingy (Fox) 3 Stocks
4. Krazyjones (Peach) 4 Stocks
5. Yoyo (Falco) 5 Stocks
6. JBlaze (Sheik) 3 Stocks

The winner is East Coast!! it was indeed a very close game in the end. we barely won by a stock. it boiled down to the last players. we had a great start, although Unknown made a great comeback so we had to rethink our strategy to get the last game to be equal. thank you all for participating it was really tuff and WC had more better playerz but we did good kids too bad the mages coudnt stay. it wouda been a different result having them participating in this kool event. next time another ec vs wc battle. are you ready?!

**** Tom do not quit mangz it aint fun without the tom. :D its me and you teams next event son.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Good stuff, everybody. I wish I could've made a better showing in crews, but I was really too tired to care by the time singles ended. Whatever. It's not like there was anything on the line. Other than that, I don't have much to add other than a few acknowledgements.

Marcus: It was nice meeting you. New faces are always welcome.

Roga and Eve are too good as a team. Maybe they could give me some pointers next time, as I clearly need them. x_x

The Sans were wonderful hosts, as always. I'm looking forward to our next get-together.

Lastly, I just want to give credit where credit is due. Each and every time Dan and I have met, I've been amazed at the improvement he has shown. He never fails to bring something new to the table, and I think we all could learn from his example. Good ****, DJ. Keep it up.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
It was a great event. I always enjoy these San Gardens, no matter who shows up. It's always fun to be playing with my crew and learning and trying out new things so I could prepare it for the major tournaments. Here's some shoutouts:

Mages: you guys are getting better and better. Omega Black Mage, you've rlly pulled out some crazy stunts with your Mr. GAW ("DK 64 is my lucky stage") lol. Your GAW is ready to take out pros from now on.

Zoso: Thanks for the comment Zoso lol. To answer your question a while ago in the tourney "why fox?", to be honest, my Fox style was so improvised I never even practiced that style before. I never even practiced on Onett. I just had a sudden urge to play Fox because Marcus's sheik was out on the playing field. Only time I need to use Sheik was when I was playing Krazy Jones because Fox against Krazy Jones is about as smart as mixing raw meat and raw eggs together in a cup and drinking it in one gulp. I was never fond of Sheik dittos after past experiences, and it's hard to depend on a player's word that they won't chain grab because pressure can change people, so I created an opportunity for me to not get chain grabbed by a Sheik ever. So anyways, your Captain Falcon is definately getting there. Just have more mind games and you'll be unstoppable. I am not joking.

Yoyo: Your bowser is too good on Yoshi's story. I'm rlly glad you MM'ed me because you know how much I love money matches lol. Good stuff.

Chingy: LOL man we almost went to the wrong state just getting Krazy Jones salad at Mcdonalds. Good stuff man lol.

**** TOM: **** your sheik got better. LOL when you were saying "*** and *******." over and over again when we played. Good mindgame. Just need to work on that DK on Fox a bit more and you'll be all set. and btw, "IM THE JUGGERNAUT, BÎTCH!!!

Turtles: Always great to play you guys, and thanks for hosting a niiice tourney. Keep up the good work, and us turtles will rise up to the top of the crews.

Marcus: **** your skill surprised me when I first played you. That was one of the most closest matches we ever had, beating you on the first set, and losing 3-1 on the other. Your Sheik is too good. We'll definately meet up and verse eachother again.

West Coast: EAST COAST YO!!! You suckaz thought that the East Coast lost their touch?!?1 NAH!!!! WE GOT ITZ! ZZZ! ASDF MAN! CLOSe match.....BUT WE GOT ITZ! East coast beat West coast in the FC3...WHO SAID WE COULDNT DO IT AGAIN?! GOOD STUFF!

Well, that off my chest, good stuff everyone! See you next time!

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I almost forgot. Chingy is hilarious. He could be the official mascot for the Ninja Turtles.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Hey guys,

With Spring Break finally here, I figured what better time than to do another Faust Garden event. The last one was a blast, and this one promises to be an even better event! Players are welcome to arrive on Friday, though the actual event will take place Saturday afternoon. What makes this tournament different from any other you ask? Simple, we will not only be having singles, teams, and crews, but a never before seen pool table event! Lol with players coming it makes sense to make full use of the pool table, and I still want to see if Savath is as mighty as his reputation heh.

Anyway, who would be interested? I already spoke to Marcus, and he's up for it, so who else would like to come? All are invited of course.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
See you there, Kyle. And anybody else who should happen to show up.

rawsex88

Smash Ace
well since i got fired, i think i can make it!! Finally!! If i am able to come, can i bring a few friends kyle? Just like 1 or 2, or none at all.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
That sounds like complete crap Rawsex.. Sorry to hear about that.. You and any friends are certainly welcome to come to my place though.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Sry to be a nuisance, but mages you guys definately took my memory card. My gamecube was at the basement, and the other gamecube at the basement was labelled as "Dali" and the memory card was placed on the DALI gamecube that's been taken out of my gamecube. I am sure that the memory card is in the DALI gamecube because I remember going downstairs and someone was playing the Naruto game on DALI's gamecube with my unlocked characters. I'm the only one who owns that game, and when you guys left, you guys left with the memory card. It may not be you mages, but someone from your group has memory card in their gamecube, so you guys need to give it back ASAP. Maybe at the next San Faust tourney or something give it back ASAP. Ask around because, like I said, I NEED THAT ASAP!

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Lol speaking of which DJ you still have my cell phone recharger. Can you be sure to bring it with you to the Faust Garden event? It's the odd gray one with the funny looking cord and huge socket. But yeah this would also be an oppurtunity for you to get your memory card back since hopefully the Mages will be coming.

Also do you guys prefer an entrance fee this time? Personally I'd like at least 5$ for singles this time around, but I'd like to hear from everyone first.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Aye. A $5 entry fee would be worth the trip.

And I'll be on the lookout for the charger.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I think you guys already know my thoughts on entry fees, but it's really up to the host.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
I haven't really heard much from people so far, but if you want to come please post to let me know. I think Hayato said he gets off of work at 1 so perhaps we can start at 2, but people can arrive earlier if they want, and can even come Friday.

I'm also going to try speaking to Sockninja about KOTC, which is taking place this weekend. Since I still don't know if anyone besides Marcus and Dave are coming for sure, I might be able to take a few people to Pc.Chris's place and we could ride to the tournament with Sockninja from there, but of course this depends greatly on if Sockninja has room in his car. I'll send him a PM to see if he has any open spots, but this may be a possibility.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Lol I really have no idea whats going on now guys. Marcus can you give me a call so I can know if we're still planning on this?

Edit-I guess the plan is going back to the orignal tournament at my place, so please get in contact with me if you want to come!

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
JBlaze and Unknown Force both are going to PC Chris's house, so the Faust tourney is off.

rawsex88

Smash Ace
is this thing off? Kyle just edited that he is still hosting the thing at his house, but when i called, his mom said he went to another tourney..

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Yeah things ended up a bit whacky last week. I hadn't heard from anyone besides Marcus and Rawsex so I figured nobody would end up coming so we went ahead and headed down to KOTC. Marcus asked DJ to post confirming this in case anyone was confused.

Anyway, perhaps this weekend calls for a true event! Either San garden or Faust garden is fine with me of course. What would everyone prefer?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
There's already a tourmament in Boston this weekend. I believe everybody is going to that.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I heard the rules were whackkkkk.

I IM'ed the guy, and he was planning on using round robins as a way of eliminating people and using that throughout the tourney, and it's not double elim, it's single, and a bunch of wrong stuff...

xHayatox

Smash Lord
nope theres nothing going on at the sans resident sorry guys. i got a busy afternoon... :( but you can find me at URI Union Ball Room at 6pm!!! some kind of bboy comp.... sunday im free but not for anyone else :( next week well definately have a nother event!

ZoSo

Smash Champion
He's obviously not going to do a round robin with 30+ people. That would take days.

It's basically a regular tournament. All the "normal" stages are on.

If you guys have any problems with the rules, just talk to the host. I don't think he'd mind making some minor changes to accomodate some of the out-of-state players.

I don't see what the big issue is. I think it has potential to be a pretty good tournament. It's not gonna get any better if everybody bails out over the stage selection or some minor greivance like that.

EDIT: What I mean is, if enough people go and ask them to change the rules, they can't exactly just flat-out refuse. Not if they want people attending their tournaments in the future, anyway.

Top Bottom