• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

San Diego Reaper

Smash Journeyman
Seriously! And it'd make SoCal better in doubles!

Is PBS the dude who uses Mario? If so I really wanna play him now

Hahahaha, I love that you're posting more often now.

PS: Pat, any chance we can get the bracket up soon?

And I cannot believe I'm saying this, but good **** SDR for beating some quality competition. Come over so I can learn Marth dittos.

Thanks.. And im down to play if I get the time

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
wth happen in singles? i should have stayed...

fun tourny pat, thanks for hosting again. so how bout them chargers?! we're going to pwn denver tonight.

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
PBS = powered by sandbagging
I literally laughed out loud. but good **** to ilija, even if none of us approve.

zhu - too bad we didn't get to play, good seeing you though and hilarious girlfriend johns story

pnoy - also didn't get to play you, next time we gotta get some friendlies in

oats - seeing you play miguels friend was so random haha but glad you showed up

pat - once again we're in your debt for hosting, just sad i didn't stay long enough for crews

lanster - good set, mm dude

sdr - be forewarned, i intend to crack that curse

good **** UCSD, we'll show them whats up at pat's house

Rickety

Peace and Love
Shout it out <3

Ooh, Pat, thank you very much for throwing yet another spectacular triweekly; I love these tournaments so much. <3

shout out to Rickety for being so freakin awesome to me after i just met him. You da best XD
Eep, it's too easy to be nice to somebody so awesome! It was so nice meeting you, Brandon! :]

MAPLE - Kyle, my Bee-Eff-Eff. <3 One day I'll be an expert phone-answerer smasher-boy!

lol great tourny. Hall and rickety, it was cool seeing you guys again...
I love Lips Eclipse!

rickety step your game up!
Eep, Mr. Rad, however do you expect me to step up my game without you by my side to guide me? I need my SuperRad fix if I ever want to even entertain the thought of taking a stock off of someone. <3

Pnoy - <3 <3 <3

Zhu and Kao - The double Julian action is just too cute for me to handle! It's all too much! <3

San Diego Reaperrr - So good! So nice! So much fun to finally meet you! <3

Super-sexy George, Always a pleasure to not get a chance to play you. :]
(It's for the better, though! You'd JV 5-stock me!)

Jesse is too good! He shined me blind (with Falco, no less), and I was too amazed at all the crazy combos to put up much of a fight. It was spectacular. :]

Leeland - My favorite Pikachu main. But Boo-hiss that we didn't team.
(Where was super-sexy Antonio?)

Powered By Sensuality, Miguel, and others: It was nice to meet some of the new UCSD smashers and hang out after the tournament. (Also, super-secret story sharing was way too cute! <3)

Hall, the demolition man: Top 10 in SoCal Brawl and a slippery Melee Luigi? Too good! <3

Oats - Best Lucas on the West Coast! (And even better Tickler!) <3

Alex - It was really nice meeting you! You and Brandon must attend more tournaments! <3

SA2Jeff -OHHHHHHHHHH

Judd - Congrats on third in teams! Jordan would be proud! <3

Lanstar - It was fun seeing you again, Josh! But why didn't you join us afterward? :[

Jack of Blades, Mr. Sheline - are both awesome but were not awesome for not entering.

Doppelgänger - Always a pleasure! <3

And to everyone, I love everyone so much, it really, really does bring me so many mushy-gushy happy feelings to be able to hang out with all these cool and amazing people! <3

love, love, love. <3

Rickety

Peace and Love
Nope, just a smash-fest, I was just looking for a lame reason to keep this thread on this first page! <3

We do want to have a tournament before Pat's House, but I guess we all decided to go to the "Last Melee before Pat's" tournament instead.

Either way:
Hi, Adam! <3

Kira-

Smash Champion
Can anyone in SD house Blunted Object from Canada and Toph from Washington for Pat's House? That's 2 people total.

Rickety

Peace and Love
San Diego needs to throw another tournament soon. I don't want to bother Pat, though, since he already does so much for us. I think I'll bother Jeff or Leeland or maybe even myself about hosting a tournament. :]

We're playing today?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
ehhhhhh.... probably won't have a triweekly till the first week next quarter. December is filled with finals and winter break... actually i might have one sometime over break that's not near christmas

Kira-

Smash Champion
copy and pasted from socal melee community thread

oh hey i forgot about something

jun i heard either you/chizzlesSD/leeland do smashfests a lot, is this correct? If any of you guys can bring together SD for smashfest I can (almost) guarantee that (part of) Irvine would be down to go. At the very least, I will most definitely come. And then Maple says there's a bomb mexican place slightly south? of oceanside, so we could eat there after. Supposedly it's more than bomb. Which is more than enough for me

so yeah get back to me if possible

Jun.

Smash Lord
my smashfests just consist of UCSD people and they are at most like 5-6 people. I am down to actually play with people that aren't at ucsd though. I was just oblivious for the longest time who exactly lived near me and whatnot.

lets do this

MAPLE

Smash Apprentice
WHAT UP SD!!! I'll be coming home to the finest city in the world on Monday(evening) and saying till Wednesday morning. Was thinking of getting together some of SD's best: Rickety, 760!!!, THE CONDO, Leeland, Antonio, ect... For a grand o'l smashfest! Probably thinking of having it monday or tuesday night and I may be bringing some of Irvine with me. I'm not sure where though, still figuring that small problem out. Anyway get stuff together and make it happen SD. Maybe a joint Melee/Brawl smashfest???? Later

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
most likely could do it at my house after 4pm. if you guys are interested. text me, you know the number

Rickety

Peace and Love
Jeff, I still have family visiting from Mexico (like, eight of 'em), so it's looking like pretty slim pickings for my house, and I'd hate to pressure you, but you're the last great hope! <3
Pressure, pressure, pressure

Rickety

Peace and Love
It is with a sad and heavy heart that I inform everyone that the smash-fest I was planning to hold at my house on Saturday (in preparation for WGF) has been cancelled due to family stuff, sicky-ness, and a whole host of other johns. If something changes before then, though, I'll be the first to let you guys know.

Sorry!

<3

romeo619

Smash Ace
what up guys . **** this thread is old .

does SD still play melee ? this threads looks like it's been half dead. i've been wanting to start playing melee again. i needa pick up a controller and melee and **** but yeah.

yee Pat, the 6th lodge is still sick even though they took all the carpet out. i'll probably practice for this triweekly in october, but if theres a tournament before that hit me up.

Top Bottom