• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Zephyr

Smash Lord
lol

I think that this date is for last october

WGF happened, and SD is still an active smash scene

but seriously triweeklies should start happening again pretty soon

I won't be able to go though, I live in Long Beach

Posting like P.C. Jona is fun

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
my name was going to be bruce lee roman

no lie

i got stuck with jonathan lee instead

imagine no PC Jona?

i would be...

PC Bruce lmao

screw that

jona all dai

DJMirror

Smash Master
what's going on in Irvine?

sup jkun. I was the guy who found your controller lying around winter gamefest lol.
there is a smashfest at psychomidget house like 5 nights a week

and thank you! i was so scared and stuff cuz i been using that controller for a year and i really really like it

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I like the 6th. Might head back home for the President's Day three day weekend so...yeah, definitely the 6th for me. An extended weekend seems more appropriate for a tourney though. Bleh.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
got something special planned for a whole 5 bucks? life's tough leeland haha. nah seriously though, if money's tight for v-day, i can spot you the 5 for singles. it's sad when SD doesn't show up to their own tournaments.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
got something special planned for a whole 5 bucks? life's tough leeland haha. nah seriously though, if money's tight for v-day, i can spot you the 5 for singles. it's sad when SD doesn't show up to their own tournaments.
Looks grim for me. I'm heading back home for the three day weekend with the gf and it just so happens that the 14th is that Saturday. Not spending that day with her is out of the question, unless I choose to be so cold and heartless and stay in SD. :D

In summation, V-Day is a sick holiday devised by corporations and conglomerates for the sole purpose of raking in massive heaps of money. :D <3

-Jesse

bruceleeland

Smash Apprentice
oh gah it's only 5 bucks? nvm I can pay for that :p For some reason I keep thinking it's 15.

Untrust Us

Smash Journeyman
I hope it's not too much but i'd like to have a couple n64 stations for this!

I can also pickup my TV on the 13th I suppose

Top Bottom