• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

MacD

Banned via Administration
man, when someone says "hey boss, what ups' with blah blah blah" or "blah blah blah boss" it makes me think of a tv show... though i can't think of which one atm

but anyway, it makes me picture as the person in charge of san diego people and they are all like noobish underlings, then there are the few people who are you're high ranked asisstents... idk, just thought i'd share this random fact

Skrlx

Smash Champion
oceanside is too far for me..
i'll be waiting for the next ucsd tournament
hopefully i can be one of the people to rep SD

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
his drive is only slightly shorter then yours sadly some people(like myself) are pretty limited to how far they can travel for a tournament

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
well it depends on what part of SD county you live in like for me boss's is a hour drive(I live in east county) or so and I know Dair lives in south county so it would be about a hour or so drive for him as well

Skrlx

Smash Champion
well it depends on what part of SD county you live in like for me boss's is a hour drive(I live in east county) or so and I know Dair lives in south county so it would be about a hour or so drive for him as well
yeah.. connor likes to jump ahead to conclusions

ha

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
I was just trying to be informative

I still need a ride to boss's tournament if anyone wants to take me to it be sure to let me know

Rickety

Peace and Love
Most flies they got three leg, but mine got one.

man i miss all u san diego smashers ^_^
Hi 3years :]

turnout will be good, guarantee it.

sd top 10? or socal top 10? socal top 10 check the pr thread.
SD isnt good enough for a top 10. but all of SD's best will be there including SD OG's bone and st. patrick
Hi BOSS :]
Am I "OG"?

---

Maple and I have the same math class; he tells me that the Melee scene has changed, that everyone is gone now and that everything just feels different. Is that true?

love,
Яickety

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Hi 3years :]

Hi BOSS :]
Am I "OG"?

---

Maple and I have the same math class; he tells me that the Melee scene has changed, that everyone is gone now and that everything just feels different. Is that true?

love,
Яickety
yea maple is right, it's changed. but the direction it's heading in is making the change for the better. socal jst needs to tighten up a bit within groups so we can expand as a community. people are finally starting to get it again that u have to travel to play new/better people...so we'll see!

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
nah I'm getting my own ride to the tournament but rick said he might be my ride back(last time I talked to him he still wasn't sure he was going)

sorry for not being clear zephyr

Rickety

Peace and Love
Wot's... Uh The Deal

Dear Diary,

Sigh! It's been a while. And while I know I haven't been very good about writing in you lately, I feel that the events of the past week stirred me enough to warrant another write.

I've been out of the smashing loop since July, and since then I haven't missed much. With school johns, financial emosies, and all sorts of other drama-llama stuff better left in high school, I hadn't had too much time to think of smash, aside from the fact that I miss everybody terribly.

But that's not why I'm writing in you, diary, it's about something else.

As you're well aware, there has been a very special companion in my life with me for the past few years, someone who rarely ever lets me down, who never fails to make me feel special. He's been the light of my life, and has taken me to all sorts of places and introduced me to many of his friends; friends that I will cherish forever. He has truly turned me into a better person.

I can never quite describe the feeling he gives me each time we get started, it's wonderful. And it will always be wonderful, we promised each other.

Or so I thought.

About this time last year, I met somebody else who also made me feel worth my weight (all sixty-seven pounds of it) in gold; this person was truly someone special. He was so robust and adorable and, maybe more than anything else, made me reconsider what love is.

But that's just it. I couldn't decide where to put my heart. They were both so wonderful, amazing even. How could I choose? They were both so adorable!

But Diary, I'm here to tell you that after many months of pain and anguish, I've finally made a decision of who I love more. I have a confession to make, I'm just dying to scream it to the world and you're the only one who can hear my cry. You're the only who'd understand any of it, diary.

Diary, I choose Brawl.

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
awwww :( I was hoping you would come back to melee rickety but, whatever you enjoy more is cool

darn you melee community why can't you grow >.<

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Both communities seem exactly the same to me. Just more opportunity to meet new people socially. It just seems that some people are prude about what game they play because they're socially inept. Theres an actual Melee scene in Tijuana right next to our homely abode in Chula Vista, just so you guys know. They have some insane players, you guys should check out sometime. :) With some research and social networking I'm sure you'll find the right people here. I still like to play. *nudge*

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
Both communities seem exactly the same to me. Just more opportunity to meet new people socially. It just seems that some people are prude about what game they play because they're socially inept. Theres an actual Melee scene in Tijuana right next to our homely abode in Chula Vista, just so you guys know. They have some insane players, you guys should check out sometime. :) With some research and social networking I'm sure you'll find the right people here. I still like to play. *nudge*
r u playing brawl or melee?

SilentAssassin

Smash Rookie
Hey! New in the community and just wanted to get to know people. Senior in high school and I'm thinking of going to UCSD next year. I thought I'd get a head start in meeting people just in case.

Top Bottom