• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
i'm too lazy to check other pages, is this going to be melee or brawl.
umm hi everyone =]

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
One question:

By "tournament starts at 12:00" do you mean doubles or singles or both simultaneously? I get off at work right at 12:00, so if it's for doubles, then I can still make the singles tourny.

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
Okay...so is it pretty likely that the singles tourny will start like an hour-and-a-half to an hour later? >_>

I reeeeally want to make this tourny, but I can't skip work to do so.

ChrisLionheart

Smash Apprentice
Sure. R.O.B. and Snake are probably the most annoying team EVER. Lol.

EDIT: Also, as you could probably tell when we played, I am an awful partner, hehe. You sure you want me and not Brian?
Dude, for sure, rob stay on the left side throwing spinning discs, and snake on the right side tossing nades and nikita missiles, game over!

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL TOURNAMENT

Date: May 3, 2008

Time: 1:00 P.M. (12:00-1:00 P.M. set-up and friendlys)

(5269 Linda Vista Rd., San Diego Ca. 92110)

Events: Single's And Double's

Fee: $10-Singles Entry and $10-Doubles Entry ($5 Per person)

Pot Distribution: 1st-60%, 2nd-30%, 3rd-10%

Rules: 8 minute time limit, 3 stock, items off, and team attack on

Allowed Stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Lylat Cruise, Pokemon Stadium 1, Smashville, Yoshi's Island, Castle Siege, Corneria, Delfino Plaza, and Luigi's Mansion

(Each player or team will choose a stage once. From there all stages will be chosen at random from the allowed stages.)

(*NOTE)

PLEASE BRING WII's And Copies Of Brawl

If you can, call and let us know ahead of time if you will be bringing a WII or A Copy of Brawl so we can make a note of it. And of course bring your own controller. GameCube controllers only!

More Info: Call "Gamers Universe" (619) 543-0800 or visit http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=637

Jenag

Smash Rookie
If you guys would give a 1-10 rating to Lucas, what would it be? Wanna see what the SD people say about Lucas.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
He's kinda cute, I'm digging the up-do. You can tell he spends a lot of time on his appearance, which is respectable in a guy. His sense of fashion isn't too great (needs to work on matching), but I guess the stripes work alright for him. He has gorgeous eyes, and is a really charming guy that can smooth talk his way into my heart. I'd definitely consider a date or two, if only to know him... I'd say 7/10 on appearance alone but that could go up after we go out. 9/10 if he puts out.

Awex

Smash Lord
Looking forward to it. =)

Melee friendlies once the tournament winds down anyone? Nicktendo and I will bring a copy. (We share our set, his wii, my TV.)

DreamHack619

Smash Ace

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone going from Chula or Downtown to the tourney give me a lift from Point Loma to it? I can give gas money and energy drinks. I would be bringing a TV and Wii.

PM me if you can.

P.S. please ignore poor grammar.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Anyone have a direct Google Maps like (or the like) of UCSD? And also time of event?

I'm coming from out of state (AZ) and link to something I could print out would be nice and much appreciated!

Top Bottom