• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I need to play more, period.

Westview tournament's this Saturday, come and watch Viet, ASP and I perform! =P

Yloh

Smash Apprentice
If there is a tournament this Friday or Saturday, I could make it. The only problem is I wouldn't be able to show up till around 3:00pm because of work. It just depends on when the tourney starts, but I'll still show up for the friendlys. I'll check back later to see if you guys confirmed it.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
so it looks like friday is favored.... hmmm. well how about from 3-10 on friday sound lads. get back to me :)

Yloh

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like a plan. I'll bring my TV and Cube. Depending on what time I get off work, I will show up between 3:00-3:30pm. I assume it is at your house Boss.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Woo! Go Boss!

I'll try and get the elusive SA3Tony to attend this :]

Jon! Maybe we can carpool there tomorrow? I'll text you :]

<3
rick(ety)

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Tournament Friday!

Details:

Where- 5456 Gooseberry Way, Oceanside, CA 92057
When- Friday the 5th of October
Time- 3pm-10pm

Events:

*Singles- 5$ 60%-30%-10%
*Doubles- 10$ per team 60%-30%-10%
*Crews (if we have enough time) 1$ per person, winner take all.

TV's:
-Boss
-Maple(2)
-Deth
-Yloh
-Amon Amarth
-Phat(2)

Cubes:
-Boss
-Maple
-Yloh
-Amon Amarth
-Phat(maybe 2)

VCr's (if u want matches taped):
-Boss
-Phat (maybe)

***All are welcome, remember though, this is a tournament and we will have limited tvs. Friendlies at any time are fine but get off if it's needed for tourney play. also...BRING TVS AND CUBES HOEBAGS!!! :)***

Tentative List:
TheBoss
Maple
Deth
Romulus
Yloh
Amon Amarth
Undieinglight +1
LHG
Romeo619
Jon619
SexyDoodles
Sizzle
Zephyr
Rickety
Sa3Tony
Phat

Rickety

Peace and Love
What should the tournament be called? :]
I wanna put it on the thread title :]

"The OS1"? :-P
"Here we Go 760"?

Oh, I'm very sure that I'll be bringing a TV

Add Rickety, SA3Tony(?), and Jon619 to that list :]

<3
rickety

Phat

Smash Cadet
Hi. I'm new to smash community and I live in SD. I am very interested in coming to this tournament.

So besides try to be all formal or whatever in this post, I can bring 2 TV's, a gamecube maybe two, and maybe a recorder.

Well, that's if I can come. I have soccer in Oceanside at 8 o'clock I think so I should be able to come home after at around 9 30 shower etc.

I play Peach by the way.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Hi. I'm new to smash community and I live in SD. I am very interested in coming to this tournament.

So besides try to be all formal or whatever in this post, I can bring 2 TV's, a gamecube maybe two, and maybe a recorder.

Well, that's if I can come. I have soccer in Oceanside at 8 o'clock I think so I should be able to come home after at around 9 30 shower etc.

I play Peach by the way.
ur more than welcome to come. but is that 9:30pm or am cause 9:30pm would be pintless to come seeing as though it ends latest 10:30

Phat

Smash Cadet
In the morning.

And also I am only 13..Iduno if that would be a problem with you guys. I'm not an immature kid and whatnot. I'm also not like a hide-in-closet-WoW nerd or anything.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Double Post

Freaking Smash Boards isn't allowing me to edit my posts for some reason... but i'll update the tentative list asap and all that other jazz as well. c you all tomorow!:)

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
In the morning.

And also I am only 13..Iduno if that would be a problem with you guys. I'm not an immature kid and whatnot. I'm also not like a hide-in-closet-WoW nerd or anything.
no worries pal. i'll add you to the list :)

D

Deleted member

meh im only 15, not sure if my parents will let me go. Well i hope i can come.

D

Deleted member

How old r u guyz (besides Phat), cuz if i asked my parents if i could go to some random 30 year old peoples house to play a video game, i know the answer id get (i know u guyz aint 30, but u know...)

Rickety

Peace and Love
I'd say the average age is 17 or 18
Most people fall in the 15-16 or 19-20 range. with only a few right in the middle. :]

Burntsocks, what part of San Diego do you live in?

D

Deleted member

I'd say the average age is 17 or 18
Most people fall in the 15-16 or 19-20 range. with only a few right in the middle. :]

Burntsocks, what part of San Diego do you live in?
I told u already, remember? Anyways, i have two houses, one on mount soledad (near where the mudslide happened, which some of u probably hear about), and one in mission hillz.

D

Deleted member

oh! duh! :-P
sorry about that, I thought that was another one of the new smashers :(

let's play in mission hills!
Where in mission hillz do u live? That would be fun. I could whip out teh Yoshi! :yoshi:

Zephyr

Smash Lord
If there's someone willing to give me a ride there a little late (my school day ends at 3:10), I'm pretty sure that ASP, Viet and I would actually be able to make it to this.

Super short notice kills parents though, thus killing us in turn.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Hmm, with traveling time and my class schedule, I would be arriving at the Oceanside Transit Center around 3:15. If anyone is coming from that direction, or could pick me up, I would be more than happy to supply gas money for the hassle.

EDIT: I was pleasantly informed that the Oceanside Transit Center is right off the 5 Freeway, and that there are some people taking the 5 North to get to the tourney. If you are one of these people, please send me a PM, I will be more than happy to pay you in gas money.

D

Deleted member

Dang. I cant go, cuz tomarrow, im am going to a shabbat dinnar (jewish stuff, if u dont know). I really wanted to come too.

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
sorry guys, i want to go to this but i'm working 3-10. some other time tho =/

Top Bottom