• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
SCC is next weekend... and we HAVE to represent! I say we all get together this week ether thursday or friday and smash for hours and hours and hours. We can use my garage friday for sure and there is plenty room (and it doesnt get cold ether). So let's make this happen!

My house on Friday (if enough show let's make it a small tourney :)
Post if you can possibly make it Friday. I'll have a time asap.

FRIDAY:
-TheBOSS
-Maple
-Deth
-Romulus
-Saint Patrick
-Bone
I can make it.

Also, I reaaaaaaly need someone to pull through for me here. I want to go to super champ combo, but i'm going to need a ride there and back. I'll provide gas money for the rides no problem. So if someone could PLEASE do me the GRAND favor of giving me that ride. I would most seriously appreciate it. Post, PM, or call my cell anytime. Cell: 760-317-8904

Phat

Smash Cadet
SCC is next weekend... and we HAVE to represent! I say we all get together this week ether thursday or friday and smash for hours and hours and hours. We can use my garage friday for sure and there is plenty room (and it doesnt get cold ether). So let's make this happen!

My house on Friday (if enough show let's make it a small tourney :)
Post if you can possibly make it Friday. I'll have a time asap.

FRIDAY:
-TheBOSS
-Maple
-Deth
-Romulus
-Saint Patrick
-Bone
I probably can come. Where in SD you live? I can supply 1 or 2 TVs and a cube if needed.

D

Deleted member

Does anyone here besides me play Yoshi :p :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: Just cuz i wanna see if i could play yoshi dittos sometime.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone here besides me play Yoshi :p :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: Just cuz i wanna see if i could play yoshi dittos sometime.
Whenever we declare "LOW TIER ZOMG" Pnoy uses Yoshi and it's pretty good. My rhetoric to that is that it pisses me off sometimes, so that's always a sign. :laugh:

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
double post (but important!)

SMASH FEST/TOURNAMENT/PRACTICE FOR SCC

when- friday
where- 5456 gooseberry way, 92057, oceanside
time-2pm-8pm(ish)

bring tvs and cubes

if we have enough people for tournament...
-$4 doubles
-$2 singles
-cause i know we are all poor and scc is sat and sun!

Who's Going...
-TheBOSS
-Maple
-Deth
-Romulus
-Bone
-St. Patrick
-Amon Amarth
-Nightblade

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Ha, I might as well donate my money to the pot then. I'll show up, though I'm still not sure if I'll be able to go to Super Champ Combo :X

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Also, I reaaaaaaly need someone to pull through for me here. I want to go to super champ combo, but i'm going to need a ride there and back. I'll provide gas money for the rides no problem. So if someone could PLEASE do me the GRAND favor of giving me that ride. I would most seriously appreciate it. Post, PM, or call my cell anytime. Cell: 760-317-8904
C'mon guys! I reaally need someone to be cool. I have already signed up, but i need that ride and back. Gas money is NO PROBLEM.

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
Okay, so far I have on the SSC confirmed list---

SA2Jeff
Adonis
Judd
Keng
Edrees
Rickety
Bone
Saint Patrick
Kyle
Boss
AznLep
LHG
Pnoy
JFlo
+3

Questionables:

Jon / Doodles / ASP
Anto / Lee / Soob? -
<3 SA3Tony ?!?
Amon Marth ?

Has anyone heard from any of these people? I heard last from Anto that they were going. They extended the ticket purchasing date. So theres still a possibility of you all making it.

THIS IS THE LAST ONE SAN DIEGO. DON'T SLACK OFF ON US. WE'RE ALL A FAMILY HERE.

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman

SA2Jeff
Adonis
Judd
Keng
Edrees
Rickety
Bone
Saint Patrick
Kyle
Boss
AznLep

Questionables:

Jon / Romeo ? -
Anto / Lee / Soob? -
<3 SA3Tony ?!?
Amon Marth ?

Has anyone heard from any of these people? I heard last from Anto that they were going. They extended the ticket purchasing date. So theres still a possibility of you all making it.

I am going, already registered for it. But I need a ride, I called boss and he said he'd call me back tomorrow to see if i can grab a ride. I can provide gas money no problem like I've said. Just need that ride...

LHG

Smash Journeyman

SA2Jeff
Adonis
Judd
Keng
Edrees
Rickety
Bone
Saint Patrick
Kyle
Boss
AznLep

Questionables:

Jon / Romeo ? -
Anto / Lee / Soob? -
<3 SA3Tony ?!?
Amon Marth ?

Don't count SM out dude :). We're coming, along with our 3 unknown counterparts.

Amon Amarth said:
C'mon guys! I reaally need someone to be cool. I have already signed up, but i need that ride and back. Gas money is NO PROBLEM.
Dude, I'd help you out, but I already have a full car. Sorry man.

romeo619

Smash Ace

SA2Jeff
Adonis
Judd
Keng
Edrees
Rickety
Bone
Saint Patrick
Kyle
Boss
AznLep

Questionables:

Jon / Romeo ? -
Anto / Lee / Soob? -
<3 SA3Tony ?!?
Amon Marth ?

im not goin lol. i told u yesterday u asshole

Rickety

Peace and Love
Anyone wanna play before I go out today? Willing to host (only 2 or 3, though), or drive, I'm outta school for today, and I really need to get back in shape <3

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna play before I go out today? Willing to host (only 2 or 3, though), or drive, I'm outta school for today, and I really need to get back in shape <3
oceanside and san marcos are playing today! come play with us :)

ps. if we dont get more people for the smash fest tomorow then i'm canceling it.

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
Dammit...I wanted to play, too. Maybe friday. At least I found a guy that plays near me.

And if anyone's interested there's 3s casuals doing down at the vista boomers at like 4 or something til closing. I'm missing out on that shiz also but luckily I found 2 3s players here.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Smash Fest Cenceled!!!

No smashfest tomorrow guys... sorry! I'll be gone, so don't show up at my house. See you at SCC :)

anto

Smash Apprentice

SA2Jeff
Adonis
Judd
Keng
Edrees
Rickety
Bone
Saint Patrick
Kyle
Boss
AznLep
LHG
Pnoy
JFlo
+3

Questionables:

Jon /
Anto / Lee / Soob? -
<3 SA3Tony ?!?
Amon Marth ?

sorry guys, but i will not be making it due to money issues, school and not to mention i havent played with anyone in the longest time. Lee retired and Soob is hella caught up with work and stuff. i can pretty much say we're all done with smash, unless the triweeklies get going on a regular basis. but if not, thanks to all the sd smashers and welcoming the three of us to play and hang out with you guys. but for now...peace. love. SD.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, does anyone know if both Pats are bringing their TVs to SCC? The LeP and Saint varieties, of course. Pleeeeeeeeeease beg them to.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
My God. Congrats Rick On Beating Azen. Wtfffff
Man Rick, I caught the end of that match. Your reaction was priceless. Very emotional, good stuff.

SCC was FUN, even though I got worked. :) Wish I could have went to more events like it. :dizzy: THE INTENSITY OF THE COAST RIVALRIES. TOO GOOD.

Top Bottom