• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Rickety

Peace and Love
I'll be taking money matches in Sonic the Fighters.

;-)

I <3 Peace and Love
I <3 The Lovely Bones
I <3 Captain Fox
I <3 Saintly Remains
I <3 Deathmaster5000
I <3 Nicky
I <3 The Condo (RIP)
I <3 The Viet Tech King
I <3 Jackpot
I </3 old ladies that sue people :-/

I <3 Harmony.

<3
rick

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Haha, who watched it yesterday? Greatest movie ever. I'm going to a silly concert today, so I'm gonna miss it! NOOooo. But our band owns, so its okay.

PONO!

Oh yeah, smash is still cool. ... but not as cool as johnny tsunami

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Smash Fundraiser @ Eastlake High School

SMASH @ EASTLAKE HIGH 6/8/07
RESULTS!!

1 Bone
2 Jon619
3 Pnoy
4 MCP
5 Romeo619
5 Paul Mitchel
7 Dan
7 LHG
9 Keith C
9 Lee!
9 Sean M
9 Anto
13 Christof
13 Garrett
13 Ceasar
13 JFlo
17 Stephen
17 Dr Love
17 David S
17 Nick F
17 Che
17 Adin
17 Taco
17 Jan P
25 Ryan T
25 Jorge
25 jan (Forfeited)
25 Josh B (Forfeited)
25 Ron DLS
25 Charles Goodman

spiffo

Smash Cadet
I believe jan didn't forfeit, but his name was accidentaly entered as chad instead of jan, then jan was entered again and then jan was dropped. or something like that.

And I had to go against paul way too early, what were you doing in the loser's bracket? and I almost won on gimp kills alone... darn

1 Bone
2 Jon619
3 Pnoy
4 MCP
5 Romeo619
5 Paul Mitchel
7 Dan
7 LHG
9 Keith C
9 Lee!
9 Sean M
9 Anto
13 Christof
13 Garrett
13 Ceasar
13 JFlo
17 Stephen
17 Dr Love
17 David S
17 Nick F
17 Che
17 Adin
17 Taco <--- too pro for own good
17 Jan P
25 Ryan T
25 Jorge
25 jan (Forfeited)
25 Josh B (Forfeited)
25 Ron DLS
25 Charles Goodman

too many nooby school kids getting higher than me... lame

romeo619

Smash Ace
And I had to go against paul way too early, what were you doing in the loser's bracket? and I almost won on gimp kills alone... darn
bad seeding apparently

pnoy lhg and jflo. wowww our bad we couldnt find you. we didn't have your number either so yeah. we needa get each others numbers. **** sorry guys

Team Giza

Smash Lord
I'll be taking money matches in Sonic the Fighters.
... Seriously? :crazy: Darn. K. I still gotta have my Saint Pat money match in smash too and that is top priority MM stuff, so if it comes down to lack of money StF gets pushed out first.

Well I am a bit low on cash right now, hoping I can get some more soon. But I should be able to get some money up for this soon. I can put down some solid stuff with almost all characters now. Hope you are ready. I guess I'll put up $2 to start. :bandit: Want 2 of 3 or 3 of 5 matches?

P.S. I wants some matches with Hypermetal too. >.>

LHG

Smash Journeyman
pnoy lhg and jflo. wowww our bad we couldnt find you. we didn't have your number either so yeah. we needa get each others numbers. **** sorry guys
Nah, as PNOY says: "It's all gravy in the Navy." After you guys left we figured it was better for us just to head home seeing as how Chula Vista is the farthest we've traveled for smash. Don't worry about it, we'll have more chances next time. It was great seeing you guys again. Always fun. :)

And thanks to Anto for the info on such an interesting tournament. That was a blast!

BTW, are the actual results going to be posted on neal's tia website??

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
Thanks a lot Anto for inviting us to the East Lake tourney. And wtf is up with these noobs knowing how to SHL and crap? You should tell 'em about the triweeklies, mang!

Romeo, Paul, Jon...wish we could've chilled with you guys earlier, but sadly we didn't know the way to the place plus we had to drive hella far (from San Marcos). Thanks for inviting us though, and it was super fun chilling with you guys. Mega funny conversations lol!

and Jon: MISSILES *spirit fingers*

Dude we watched like 20 minutes of Johnny Kapahala and it wasn't that great. Very dissappointing, man.

anto

Smash Apprentice
Thanks a lot Anto for inviting us to the East Lake tourney. And wtf is up with these noobs knowing how to SHL and crap? You should tell 'em about the triweeklies, mang!
No problem, I'm sure my school's botball team appreciated your guys' participation as well, sadly that will probably be the last Eastlake High Tourney for a while if not forever, unless Carlos can get random ones hosted or next year's team makes nationals as well. but anyways..

Jon- you're lucky i let you win :p
Pnoy- we need our rematch from the triweekly!
Paul- i shoulda played you like i did at Kris' house ahha
619 and San Marcos smashers- thanks for coming, guys made this tourney better than the last eastlake one
Eastlake players- you guys learned how to say gg and shake hands, i'm proud of you hahaha. o and any EHS players get at me cuz i still want to play with you guys whenever even though i'm graduating next week

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
lol bone i didnt kno you were serious when you said you wanted the results posted.

well hey anto and friends sorry i had to bail on you guys so early. i didnt kno my g/f was gonna be home that early.

MISSILES *spirit fingers*

thats too funny.

so does MC Hammer have a smashboards account? lol playin on that projector was like playin in slo motion.

Pnoy is too cool at Samus dittos.

amidaes

Smash Rookie
lol bone i didnt kno you were serious when you said you wanted the results posted.

well hey anto and friends sorry i had to bail on you guys so early. i didnt kno my g/f was gonna be home that early.

thats too funny.

so does MC Hammer have a smashboards account? lol playin on that projector was like playin in slo motion.

i am mc.. hammer and yeah the projector was kinda hard to see on but i doubt it would've changed the results \o/

$BONE$

Smash Ace

thats too funny.

niggaa. im putting these up. part of the reason is i want atleast a record for Paul so he can look back at some these. plus most of 619 was there, if not all? 619 wins. <333

Rickety

Peace and Love
San Diego Choice Awards!

Zack totally reminded me, we should rip-off our big brother SoCal and do San Diego Choice Awards!

Here are the categories, from Champ <3

Best Combo Skills
Smasher with the Best Recovery
Smasher with the most Mind-Games
Most Technical Skill
Best Edge Guarding Smasher
Best Low Tier Smasher (uses low tier characters in tournament play)
Most Diverse Smasher (plays the most characters)
Best Team Smasher (not necessarily the best skill wise, but knows how to contribute on a team)
Most Clutch Smasher (coming from behind to win)
Most Traveled Smasher
Most Unpredictable Smasher
Best Crew
Best Trash Talker
Gayest Smashers
Funniest Smasher
Friendliest Smasher
Most look a-like Smashers (Players who look like the smash characters)
Most Improved Smasher
Breakout Smasher (Player to Keep an Eye Out For in 2007)
Best Team Combination (Player X, Player Y, not a figurative combination, one that ACTUALLY happened)
Best Overall Smasher

Feel Free to suggest categories!

I know it's not 2008 yet, but whatever! ~
Happy Voting!

<3
rick(ety)

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Best Combo Skills
Smasher with the Best Recovery
Smasher with the most Mind-Games
Most Technical Skill
Best Edge Guarding Smasher
Best Low Tier Smasher (uses low tier characters in tournament play)
Most Diverse Smasher (plays the most characters)
Best Team Smasher (not necessarily the best skill wise, but knows how to contribute on a team)
Most Clutch Smasher (coming from behind to win)
Most Traveled Smasher
Most Unpredictable Smasher
Best Crew
Best Trash Talker
Gayest Smashers
Funniest Smasher
Friendliest Smasher
Most look a-like Smashers (Players who look like the smash characters)
Most Improved Smasher
Breakout Smasher (Player to Keep an Eye Out For in 2007)
Best Team Combination (Player X, Player Y, not a figurative combination, one that ACTUALLY happened)
Best Overall Smasher

Smasher with the most Mind-Games and Most Unpredictable Smasher are a bit synonomous.
You should add Most Johns.

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
wtf, join super smash bears on facebook! theres tons of events. we've had a tournament and 2 crew battles this past year. what year are you? and where are you living next year?

Top Bottom