• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Don't worry, Sunny. I believe in you.
At least you aren't the dumbest.
Imagine how ric-Eay ing-Day (psssst...
Eric Ding
) must feel.

Vionce

Smash Journeyman
I doubt many ppl will be able to go. That's the sat right after finals week which means most ppl will have gone home (which usually isn't southern California)

:phone:

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Cool, I should be able to move around more once I get my license.
I was here in 07 pre-Brawl with another account, but for some reason I never went here, or when I made my new account lol
Do most people know each other?

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Yeap, most of us play often though it seems like there are an influx of players I've never seen on SB here. Um, most of us play at UCSD.

Morin0

Smash Lord
95% UCSD
5% Me, Eclipse (lives in CV), Sizzle (SDSU), Sizzle's roommate (SDSU), BrandonOwnageKing (El Cajon I believe), Naleek (literally near where I live), there's this guy in the military that I believe is currently stationed in Coronado, fallennova (SDSU) and I believe that's it as far as Melee players.

UCSD too good.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
@Morino
Nice, so there are people in Chula who play Melee still lol
If u or anyone wouldn't mind playing in Chula, PM me and let me know :3

Well, once I start driving I should be able to make it to some matches in the future at UCSD

shaseim4st3r

Smash Journeyman
yee ucsd.
also someone play me. k thx

edit: seriously if anyone wants to play today. i will make it worth your while to come to sd LOL so ****in bored everyone studying n ****

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I'm assuming you can drive ycz, so I'm willing to have people over on Friday afternoon to smash. I live in the SDSU college area. I also work at 8pm Friday night, so any time from like 2pm til then works. Would you be able to make it? Here is the address:

6560 Montezuma Rd. Apt. 116
San Diego, CA 92115

ycz12

Smash Ace
I can drive, but that's a bit far for me... I'm up in the Del Mar area. If people at UCSD want to Smash that'd work better.

I could probably still make it down there, though.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
It's up to you really. It takes me at least 1.5 hours to get to UCSD by public trans since I don't have a car, so it would be hard for me to go there on Friday with the time I have available. Maybe some of the UCSD guys would be willing to join if you were making the trip.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
So should I expect anyone tomorrow? It's really up to you ycz if you want to make the trip, I understand its far. Not sure if you will be able to play anywhere else or not, though.

Gold Dart, I'm pretty much the only person in the SDSU area who hosts people so you are welcome to come over whenever. Are you a student at State? Mondays and Wednesdays are usually good for me.

Top Bottom