• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
It's not that no one will play you, it's just we all attend UCSD already so there's not much incentive to drive out to Coronado to play one person. Just cruise on over to UCSD next time something's happening and there'll be plenty of people to play you.

Vionce

Smash Journeyman
It's not that no one will play you, it's just we all attend UCSD already so there's not much incentive to drive out to Coronado to play one person. Just cruise on over to UCSD next time something's happening and there'll be plenty of people to play you.
plus a lot of us don't have cars and public transportation really sucks.

Jun.

Smash Lord
I'm gonna say that there is finally going to be a real smashfest tomorrow. Lodge is open again so lets have a good gathering tomorrow.

Charoo

Smash Champion
this is probably a good place to post this too

Eddy mexico wants to attend one of our tournament and I was wondering if and of the SD smashers can help him out? Thanks!

Eddy 007 said:
sup champ!
when is your next tournament?
12, 19?

I will try to go, but i need to find a ride so im not confirmed . ;)

Top Bottom