• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
I'm at the lodge with no setup. Anyone want to bring a cube and start up. Just a heads up, the lodges furnishing is really different. The big tvs gave been replaced by a flatscreen so were gonna need more tvs, I see pats right now and I have sunnys so please try and bring what you have.

On a fun and non-smash related note bear garden is today in warren field(the field near sixth)so if anyone wants to go and have a drink with me that would be great.

:phone:

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Thanks for coming over guys, had a lot of fun. I'll be willing to host these on a regular basis if people want to come out.
Was fun :)

Do they have to be on Thursdays? It'd be cool if it was in the weekend or Monday or Friday.

If you want, you can go to my house and take my controller. Just tell my stepdad or my mom that I said it was okay. I think they should be upstairs on my desk. They can show you where my room is.

I totally forgot that you had bad controllers! I would have let you use one, no problem. But I wasn't thinking. xD
Sorry man.
Lol, it's okay. I think asking/using a spare controller wherever I play is okay for now :p

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Was fun :)

Do they have to be on Thursdays? It'd be cool if it was in the weekend or Monday or Friday.
I don't have class Friday so that's why I have been having people over on Thursdays. Most of my friends don't have class Friday either. That being said, I can host on pretty much any night. If it were to be a regular thing, we should ask around to see what day works for others. Weekends are fine with me as well. Monday is my long day, so sometimes I feel a bit too tired to have people over, it kind of depends but if that is a better day for others then it could work out.

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
Anyone wanna smash for a bit today?

I have two setups (one crt one hdtv unfortunately :\) in my suite at warren, stewart hall, if anyone wants to come by.

text/call 562 412 2200 my name is max :D

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to Dean, the first year muir guy I played yesterday. Let's get some more games in whenever :D

And Tristan, good games today. You're really good :D i think you choked during our set though :\ so we need a rematch on that. Also i hope you didn't feel awkward being in a suite with a bunch of first years, i'll definitely try to come out to more events during the week too. i have yet to check out the lodge in sixth

SNG

Smash Journeyman
hey ilija, i'm down to play like an hour tomorrow. at...2 i don't have a set up to bring though, only my own controller. lol. i think lodge has tv's atm

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I wish I could play today.
Would anyone be up for playing tomorrow from 6.30 (perhaps earlier) to about 8.30?
I get off work at 5.30 and usually arrive to campus between 6.10 and 6.20.
Someone let me know.

See you all soon.

NO.FEAR

Smash Rookie
Lodge is already closed for Halloween decs. Just went to check it out and they've got drapes and other bull**** everywhere.

shaseim4st3r

Smash Journeyman
so uhh i basically broke into the lodge. the door on the right side is forcefully breached through. and then i left. on an unrelated note, the lodge looks creepy. back to smash, anyone still wanna play?
the last thing i wanna do is study for my midterm

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
Hey I just moved out to San diego, used to play with the community. Looking to find a few people around here and play some friendlies. 7608985849 gimme a text or call names Marc, or Ripn.

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Um, so the lodge is definitely closed so if were doing anything its gonna be at someones place. Yuta's cant support that many and neither can tom's. We can try and get something going at dawson/kys. They have parking and enough space to accommodate if people are going to drive but I know that dawson has exams so it'll take one of them to initiate.

Also, hey guys. How are exams going? I just took one and have two tomorrow. :[

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Hey I just moved out to San diego, used to play with the community. Looking to find a few people around here and play some friendlies. 7608985849 gimme a text or call names Marc, or Ripn.
If you want something closer to home, I've been having small smashfests pretty regularly near the SDSU college area. I usually post here when I have them, but if you feel like smashing some random day, I'm usually down for that too. PM me your schedule and maybe we can figure out a good day.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
is there a smashfest on friday at the lodge?
Nah, lodge is closed for Halloween stuff.

Anyone have extra controllers they're willing to sell / trade?

=(
You can have the one you used 2 weeks ago next time I see you.

Also, hey guys. How are exams going? I just took one and have two tomorrow. :[
Good luck.

don't we have the rec room?
Pat doesn't have the password yet as far as I know. I talked to him a few days ago so that might have changed.

Koga+

Boot
Anybody plan on getting together somewhere other than the lodge? I haven't played with you guys in a while and would like to sometime, where else can we play?

Koga+

Boot
I still might depending on where it is.... Doesn't look like many else will though

Top Bottom