• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

AntoPark

Smash Lord
WELL. I usually sleep at 10pm, wake up at 5am, run a little bit, shower at 5:15/5:30, surf the internet/eat/do homework until school starts.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
aren't you guys too old for this game
Correction: Aren't you guys too old to be sucking at this game?

WELL. I usually sleep at 10pm, wake up at 5am, run a little bit, shower at 5:15/5:30, surf the internet/eat/do homework until school starts.
This was me in high school. Except I woke up at 6. I wish I could still do this. I could probably get a lot more done.

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
People will be around(School is gonna be out so a lot of the college students are gonna be gone). I'm sure we'll have some sort of smashfest schedule or at least some random get-together's. Just hit us up.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
tai has a place to stay at in sd but if anyone would be down to house him for a weekend or something he said he'd be down. tai come confirm all this

I live here

Let's play
oh so youre staying in san diego over summer? tight. me leeland and antonio will probably hit you up a lot over break to play/chill since youre so close

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I'll be here all summer too! I'll be gone for about two weeks from the 13th-25th of June, but I'll be here straight through after that. I'm definitely looking forward to my first melee summer. haha.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i'm glad to know others did this too

only i would like watch tv 5-6 and videogames 6-7, though i switched it up cause sometimes the good tv shows were on from 6-7. then, assuming my sis or dad weren't running late, i could take a shower at 7, make breakfast and get to school by 8!

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
You guys are ridiculous. I wish I could fall asleep at 10pm :(

Also I'm here all summer. Might be gone for a week right after school ends too, but I'll be back starting first summer session.

:phone:

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
SD I'll ask you guys the same thing so we don't have to argue about it before leaving the venue. What do you guys wanna do after the triweekly? Options are: Red Robin, Island's, Phil's, or a bonfire.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
SD I'll ask you guys the same thing so we don't have to argue about it before leaving the venue. What do you guys wanna do after the triweekly? Options are: Red Robin, Island's, Phil's, or a bonfire.
These are all rather meaty. haha.

I say Red Robin or Island's as their veggie patties might be a bit more substantial than at Phil's, but I don't think it will matter too much in the end. I like their proximity to campus as well.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
i'm glad to know others did this too

only i would like watch tv 5-6 and videogames 6-7, though i switched it up cause sometimes the good tv shows were on from 6-7. then, assuming my sis or dad weren't running late, i could take a shower at 7, make breakfast and get to school by 8!
I have no idea how the hell you guys can wake up that early. I can barely get up by noon.

You guys are ridiculous. I wish I could fall asleep at 10pm :(

Also I'm here all summer. Might be gone for a week right after school ends too, but I'll be back starting first summer session.

:phone:
Not doing research on the EC? :O
Maybe you could fall asleep if you didn't play LoL until 6 AM every night.

PHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL's. RR = right next to my house. Never had Islands. Another good thing about Phil's is you don't have to split the check :)

Edit: alright I take it back. RR isn't that generic, but can't match up to Phil's
Edit 2: added a little something extra for our addict

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I consistently woke up around 4 to 5 during my senior year of college. It was really nice since mornings were never hectic. I should get back into that schedule.

As a vegetarian, I echo Jesse's sentiments.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Jesse what are good places around campus with veggie alternatives? I figure at either Island's or RR there are veggie patties/salads/wraps that work out alright I think.

MacD

when i was a kid, my parents had me go to bed at 9, i just kept that schedule of going to bed early (9/10) through most of high school cause i liked having 2 hours alone time when it was still dark outside loved watching tv/playing video games in the dark

it is nice to wake up earlier in the morn, but now everyone i know does things at night, so i stay up later normally talking/hanging with peeps

and bonfire is a nice SD thing that could be fun and cheap, last time it was really fun, though idk about veggie options

Jun.

Smash Lord
Bonfire.

Salt water and seaweed are the only viable vegetarian options.

Fly actually ate a veggie burger at Phils he can give us a smashyelp of that if he likes.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I'll probably get a veggie burger wherever we go! I'm cool with whatever. Even if the place has no veggie options, I'll be a jerk and ask for one anyway.

Oh and the beach is overrated. :awesome:

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
I consistently woke up around 4 to 5 during my senior year of college. It was really nice since mornings were never hectic. I should get back into that schedule.

As a vegetarian, I echo Jesse's sentiments.
I'll probably get a veggie burger wherever we go! I'm cool with whatever. Even if the place has no veggie options, I'll be a jerk and ask for one anyway.

Soup Plantation? I remember we went there fall quarter after a smash fest. Though, Engdrew had coupons.

MacD

i'm not the biggest fan of the beach either, but the bonfire last time was pretty fun

makes it easier to hang with everyone instead of being stuck at a table with like 5 people, or somewhere along a giant table with 5 people around you

Top Bottom