• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

shaseim4st3r

Smash Journeyman
Two cubes from the lodge are at my place. Do they both belong to the rec room?
does one of the cubes have a tape stuck on the top? that's mine. other cube is gray right? the cube/game is rec room, but the memory cards mine. can u just bring it on friday i guess? no biggiee

Am I coming to the Triweekly?
Of coursee. to hang out with ethan right? for realzies this time

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
guesssss i'm gonna go this weekend to this

only cause SD is fun or something though
SD = Falcos
Falcos = not fun
SD = not fun

GTFO

Edit: Finishing up the team videos of M@M II. I just realized that Jesse and Tom are in EVERY one of them.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
SD = Falcos
Falcos = not fun
SD = not fun

GTFO

Edit: Finishing up the team videos of M@M II. I just realized that Jesse and Tom are in EVERY one of them.
Muahahahahahahaha!

That was my goal.
No one kicked us off the recording TV. Ever.
I think I played all my singles matches on that too.

Also.

You can't have fun without Falco.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
Muahahahahahahaha!

That was my goal.
No one kicked us off the recording TV. Ever.
I think I played all my singles matches on that too.

Also.

You can't have fun without Falco.
EVIL. Now I have to watch Falco being not fun with desynched audio which makes me HIGHLY DISPLEASED.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (5 members and 1 guests)
tacoz42, AntoPark, W.A.S.T.E.

GTFO Anto. You and Combofest's silly HS finals johns. Pffft.

Coming to Triweekly?

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (1 members and 0 guests)
AntoPark

Where you at Taco/Kevin/your name if it's not Kevin
I practically live on this thread.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (1 members and 0 guests)
AntoPark

Where you at Taco/Kevin/your name if it's not Kevin
I practically live on this thread.
College MTs and ****ing lab report johns. You got my name right! You should jump back a dozen pages or so and see my revelation about Marth players and the letter K

On a side note, here are more team videos

Dawson/Taco vs Jesse/HRT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLcq8aGv4vg
Jun/Gonzalo vs Jesse/HRT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAlx3NWziMQ

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
question! is the triweekly gonna be at the lodge? or at miur? or at the rec class?

ps: i hate when people play defensive against me.. i get ***** lol

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
question! is the triweekly gonna be at the lodge? or at miur? or at the rec class?

ps: i hate when people play defensive against me.. i get ***** lol
Defensive players (camping?) can only get so good at the game. If you figure out their habits, it becomes a lot simpler to break their defense and punish.

Or just switch to Falco and laser. Or use Falco's overwhelming offensive options to pressure them into oblivion.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Dropping in to confirm that we're gonna be at the lodge.

We'll be starting doubles at noon sharp, so get there a little bit before to warm up.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
Defensive players (camping?) can only get so good at the game. If you figure out their habits, it becomes a lot simpler to break their defense and punish.

Or just switch to Falco and laser. Or use Falco's overwhelming offensive options to pressure them into oblivion.
hmm.. maybe not so much camping, in the sense that they run away and spam projectiles all the time.. i call those people "scrubs" lol. because against people like that you can just go fox and shine :p .. but defensive players that constantly dd in and out of what i like to call the "fight zone," which is basically the minimum distance the two characters have to be in order to hit each other. smart "defensive" players by that description mess me up, because i usually get impatient and miss them when i go for a hit/grab.. and then i get ***** because theyre usually good at comboing... lol

Dropping in to confirm that we're gonna be at the lodge.

We'll be starting doubles at noon sharp, so get there a little bit before to warm up.
fsho

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
hmm.. maybe not so much camping, in the sense that they run away and spam projectiles all the time.. i call those people "scrubs" lol. because against people like that you can just go fox and shine :p .. but defensive players that constantly dd in and out of what i like to call the "fight zone," which is basically the minimum distance the two characters have to be in order to hit each other. smart "defensive" players by that description mess me up, because i usually get impatient and miss them when i go for a hit/grab.. and then i get ***** because theyre usually good at comboing... lol
Yeah, just go Falco and stop this dash dancing silliness. :awesome:

Top Bottom