• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey g&t (george?)

i just wanted to say that, aside from some of the heavy bias against me in some of my matches lol, i really really like your commentary and think you should do more when you can. :)

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
hey g&t (george?)

i just wanted to say that, aside from some of the heavy bias against me in some of my matches lol, i really really like your commentary and think you should do more when you can. :)
"aside from some of the heavy bias" hahaha yah sorry dude, impartiality has never been my strong point. but thanks a lot man! we'll see at the next tourney.

and on that note, SD lets rep at champs this weekend. you ACTUALLY want to team with me this time sunny?! get at me

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
When's the next anything going on in SD? I've been craving some Melee lately, haven't played at all since Winter Gamefest 2010 haha...

EDIT: I think I went to like, half a triweekly at one point.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
When's the next anything going on in SD? I've been craving some Melee lately, haven't played at all since Winter Gamefest 2010 haha...

EDIT: I think I went to like, half a triweekly at one point.
Haha. That's a while.

We have regular smashfests from 3 p.m. until whenever on Mondays and Fridays in the Sixth College Lodge and Smashfests/Tourneys on Saturdays in a recreation room near the Lodge. Whether its a tournament or a Smashfest on Saturdays depends on the # of attendees.

Regardless, Melee happens on all days and much fun is had.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Haha. That's a while.

We have regular smashfests from 3 p.m. until whenever on Mondays and Fridays in the Sixth College Lodge and Smashfests/Tourneys on Saturdays in a recreation room near the Lodge. Whether its a tournament or a Smashfest on Saturdays depends on the # of attendees.

Regardless, Melee happens on all days and much fun is had.
Sweet, then I'ma check back on this topic tomorrow and see if anyone is down for some smash :) since you guys started up that REC class, do they keep stations (tv/cube) at the lodge?

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Sweet, then I'ma check back on this topic tomorrow and see if anyone is down for some smash :) since you guys started up that REC class, do they keep stations (tv/cube) at the lodge?
REC class set-ups and Lodge set-ups are kept separate, for the most part. We've had a few set-ups stored in the Lodge since we started having weekly smashfests and it's all pretty much owned by us. REC set-ups belong to UCSD recreation, but are open to us if Pat is around.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
REC class set-ups and Lodge set-ups are kept separate, for the most part. We've had a few set-ups stored in the Lodge since we started having weekly smashfests and it's all pretty much owned by us. REC set-ups belong to UCSD recreation, but are open to us if Pat is around.
Sweet man, so who's down for a bit of smash today? My last class ends at 2 so like, 3-4ish is when I would be heading over to UCSD most likely, if some people are down :)

Also, happy birthday to the birthday people! I miss the days when I knew all the people in the scene haha

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Too many birthdays in May. Too many.
Must be something about late August/September.
Ha.
ha.
:glare:

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Well recreation is terrible at scheduling things so the room is taken again. I'm moving stuff to the lodge. See you guys there

:phone:

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I think Inception is a better film too.
Although I think The Matrix meant a lot more in 1999 than Inception did in 2010.

Top Bottom