• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
I want to get some more practice before this. I'm gonna try to go on friday (assuming pat and tristan are playing at the lodge).

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, this is what I was talking about when I said that Genesis 2 will have a livestream.

this is taken from the genesis 2 tournament listing
Internet/Stream:
THERE WILL BE A LIVESTREAM AT GENESIS2!!!

Think TeamSpooky livestreams =)
hype

Jun.

Smash Lord
Its about time we get a legit stream with video cameras and everything

Smash is honestly a joke compared to other games on the professional level.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Shoot,

I'm missing so many opportunities to play with you all. I'm in SD and living on campus right now, but I am heading home on Friday and not returning until the July 4th weekend.

Hope to play with you guys then.

Also, is anyone planning on going to the tourney on the 9th?

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I've picked up Marth too.

And just let me say, WOW.

Don't know how you guys press so many buttons!

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
Everyone picked up Marth. I have a good reason you guys do not.

Edit: GTFO Anto

HomeRunTom

Smash Apprentice
I main ganon that's not a good reason no?

And this marth is on a PC running Dolphin with a xbox controller. And I can do useless crap like fox shinebairs with this thing too. lol

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
lol tom, I tried the same exact thing you did and melee is surprisingly easy with a 360 controller.

and by easy, I mean performing technical stuff. I'm guessing it's the freedom of mapping whatever you want on the controller.

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Loool, im gonna be at the lodge at 3. Um, glow will be there at 3:30. I'm sure radical will come, and if pat reads this or i shoot him a txt he'll probably(?) swing by. So id say at least four of us will be around for a bit.

Also, happy birthday pat.

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Wow Tom. Shinebairs with fox are so useful. This one time. I shinebaired jesse and he didnt make it back on stage because of the additional knockback from the extra 4-5%. And then he cried.

Happy birthday, Pat.

:phone:

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I've been reading up on all the Genesis threads and hype and stuff lately and if you guys are debating whether or not to go, you should definitely do it. I went to Genesis and it was by far the best smash tournament I've ever been to. The hotel was amazing, the venue was great too, and the smashers I met were awesome. Unfortunately, I'll still be in Japan when Genesis 2 happens so I won't make it this year, but I'll be following the stream. The experience of a national tournament is great, don't miss out!

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
Since the right people seem to be viewing the thread right now, what are the plans for this summer? It sounds like the lodge will be used for fat camp again, so an alternate venue will be needed.

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Hey SD, the graduating seniors of my band wanted to take a day trip somewhere, so I suggested San Diego, but the only cool things I know about are the beach, lolita's, and Phil's. What else do you guys have?

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Since the right people seem to be viewing the thread right now, what are the plans for this summer? It sounds like the lodge will be used for fat camp again, so an alternate venue will be needed.
We must ask Pat if the REC Room will be available.

-

Pat, will the REC Room be available?

-

Andrew, where have you heard that the Lodge will be used for Camp La Jolla?

-

Scabies.

-Jesse, Practices Alone in His Unlit Room :awesome: and Counts the Days Until His Coot-tastic Return.
SNG #1 Fan

Top Bottom