• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

MacD

Banned via Administration
sup guys.

sunny you're funny lol. that post was pretty much right after i saw the rankings. to be fair, i was told by some of the panelists that i was gonna get spot 17, so it really took me by surprise. it's all good now though, haha, i've cooled down and realized it's not a big deal to me, at least as much as i made it out to be.

sd, you're pretty good.
and that's what you get for either taking what i said out of context, or listening to johnny LOOOOOL, he is the most biased person in so cal when it comes to rankings

You really shouldn't be so mean to Andrew Baker, Pat.

On a side note SD has the best Zelda main in socalllll yeee
SD may have the best zelda main

but the best zelda in so cal is most definitely in irvine

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
hey, i have a crazy request. I know a lot of you may not know me very well but would it be possible if I could come to today's smashfest and possibly crash at one of your guy's places so I can attend the tournament on saturday? I don't think I'd be able to go saturday because of no way to get there until way past the tournament.

I'd really appreciate it if somebody could help me out :)

edit: actually NVM. I might be staying at a friend's house that's kind of near UCSD.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
SD may have the best zelda main

but the best zelda in so cal is most definitely in irvine
Wait, who? I'm pretty sure no one in Irvine actually plays Zelda. I thought this one guy did but then I ask him to play Zelda dittos every time I see him and he always refuses.

SD has the best Zelda slayer.

He's a cool guy.
I actually don't know who you're referring too lol. All of SD has a stupidly unnecessary amount of Zelda experience.

Kira-

Smash Champion
and that's what you get for either taking what i said out of context, or listening to johnny LOOOOOL, he is the most biased person in so cal when it comes to rankings
i knew it! that *******!

Wait, who? I'm pretty sure no one in Irvine actually plays Zelda. I thought this one guy did but then I ask him to play Zelda dittos every time I see him and he always refuses.

I actually don't know who you're referring too lol. All of SD has a stupidly unnecessary amount of Zelda experience.
Pretty sure you'd all lose to this Irvine Zelda =P Minus like Sunny/Jesse. Not minus San Diego Reaper LOL

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Pretty sure you'd all lose to this Irvine Zelda =P Minus like Sunny/Jesse. Not minus San Diego Reaper LOL
I lost to it at Arcadian II. :(
Although I have a lot more Zelda experience now thanks to the SD Zelda.

Jun.

Smash Lord
I will MM Irvine Zelda

No joke

Oh yeah and I'm opening the Trance stage for Let's Bounce. You guys better come see me! Last time my set was so crazy Dawson passed out and broke his phone. He def couldn't control it.

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
I'll be coming kind of early today with my own cube and a friend. Possibly around 3ish or earlier.

Edit: I haven't played MacD's zelda in a while. The last games I remember playing it we went stock for stock, but I still won and he kept saying the match-up was stupid.

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
I'll be coming kind of early today with my own cube and a friend. Possibly around 3ish or earlier.

Edit: I haven't played MacD's zelda in a while. The last games I remember playing it we went stock for stock, but I still won and he kept saying the match-up was stupid.
allright well me and zen will probably be there at 330 so we will c u there.

SNG

Smash Journeyman
You just suck.

Im jk. I tried playing peach against dings zelda. Got ***** for two stocks then he went shiek. Lool. Then IT WAS OVER for him. Jk. Dont remember how close it was. I enjoy rambling.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
Wow. Irvine would get *****. :D And thats kinda lame. Jesse and i are barely on there. Might as well not be. Lol
Newly ranked players shouldn't be excluded ala Arcadian style. We would tap.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Guys, Irvine vs SD Crew battle. No ranked players.
Lol Sunny and Jesse not playing doesn't even matter. I'm playing. You guys have no chance.

Also, I don't think I'd lose to McCain in Zelda dittos again ;) YEA THAT'S A CHALLENGE. The only Zelda ditto we played was really close and I learned a few things about the match up since. Like bair more, and fairs too. And more bairs.

Jun.

Smash Lord
Sunny. You ****ing fail man lol.

Warm ups start at 1pm. If you guys bring other consoles we will have tvs to play them on.
*NOTE* Venue is NOT the lodge. I repeat. NOT THE LODGE. The venue is the canyon view rec center which is still right around the corner.

If you get lost call me 951-312-3585

combofest i wanna get at you in marvel and sf4

SNG

Smash Journeyman
I know. I suck. Haha.

Jesse might not show up either Hes busy with his cultural fair in marshall or something.

And poor eric is sick. Looool

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
right, and if you get sign up for the class thing, you get free entry one event at the next triweekly
Oh sweet. I'll bring my wii, someone should bring a mvc3 setup (Baker possibly?)

Edit: wtf Eric's sick? Now he has even more reason to play LoL D:

soccerdrew17

Smash Journeyman
Oh sweet. I'll bring my wii, someone should bring a mvc3 setup (Baker possibly?)

Edit: wtf Eric's sick? Now he has even more reason to play LoL D:
ill bring anything from the lodge and my place, ill just need some help. we can load it up in my car and ill drive it over

eric does not need more reason to play lol

Knee.of.Ky

Smash Apprentice
lol jesse and sunny are gone? im gonna win this ****, not junk im chi.
as for zhu, ill spike his drink again >:D

Top Bottom