• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hey guys, sign up for the REC class if you haven't already.

I met with one of the coordinators already and they have 4 TVs that they can provide us with as well as 2-3 setups. First session will be next Saturday (April 9th). They also said that they may be able to reimburse me (which in turn really means anyone) who can go and grab a cube either through amazon or craigslist, etc.

We're going to have a Singles and Doubles ranking season, much like the format for MLG. Winners will get something cool at the end (not really sure what yet, we're looking an sponsorships). And there's a possibility of pizza during the events. Sign up is $20 and the venue is in the Canyon View Administration building. We'll probably also do a weekly crew match for ****s and giggles. Here's the link to sign up.

https://recreation.ucsd.edu/registr...n=list&user_area=3&main_cat=2692&sub_cat=4051

Anyone can sign up (UCSD/non-UCSD alike)

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
If it is from 2-6 on Saturday the 9th, then I definitely can't be there until 5 or so. Maybe not even at all. I'm running a big event at Marshall College all morning and most of the afternoon. I'll definitely try to make it if you guys end up playing well past 6, but I may just end up passing out for the evening.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
smash smash

The joke is that it is Friday and April Fools falls on a Friday.

Down there.
vvvvvvvvvv

HomeRunTom

Smash Apprentice
DEAR GOD WHAT HAPPENED HERE

YOUTUBE WHY WOULDN'T YOUR 1911 FILTER WORK HERE TOO

oh yeah, see you guys tomorrow.

Let's play:

5 min timer
5 stock
all items
no neutrals/cps
team attack off

giant, tiny, stamina, ssd ,invis, fixed camera, lightning and slow-mo are the only types you can play

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
Testing again.

Is there Smash on Friday?

I want to gimp someone with Marth. Let's play Melee. Brawl sucks.

My Falcon is ****. Sheik is gay and so is Peach, sorry Eric. Yoshi is low tier but Pichu is not. Fox has the best up tilt, but Falco does not have the best up tilt. Kevin is pretty good with Doctor Mario.

Is Jigglypuff any good? What about Metaknight? Samus gives him a run for his money.

No good Ganondorfs in SD. They just **** Mario and Luigi, before going to the Final Destination. They hate Wario.

Apparently you actually need to have other words around the tagged words. Just putting it by itself doesn't do anything.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
i went to smashboards.com and got a portrait of rebecca black. i was like wtf? this ***** took over the boards?! lol. i cant come down today, but i'll be coming next week

..with guest(s) :] apparently sdsu players think ucsd players aint ****

DJMirror

Smash Master
It'll be funny if Pat had the lodge closed down today and told you guys to show up as a joke

Jun.

Smash Lord
i went to smashboards.com and got a portrait of rebecca black. i was like wtf? this ***** took over the boards?! lol. i cant come down today, but i'll be coming next week

..with guest(s) :] apparently sdsu players think ucsd players aint ****
SDSU about to get F***'ed up. And this time we ain't even kidding.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
have the two schools ever crew battled before?

if it were to happen, it'd look something like..

leeland
ranulfo
jeremy
aaron
i dont know many more players from state

vs

army of ucsd

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea who any of those SDSU people are except Leeland. We're gonna tap.

I'll show up next week for sure with my recording. Allergies + sore throat getting to me today.

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
Melee on Yuta's wii has the weirdest/coolest sfx (and BGM) and possibly gfx I've seen lol

Jun.

Smash Lord
Yuta
David
Baker
Ky
Anthony

No particular order or skill. These are just younger guys that I'm confident would stand a chance or even beat the SDSU team possibly.

Thanks to Baker, Dawson and Ky for coming to see today. Hope you guys had fun! Dawson definitely ptfo at the venue lol.

Sorry about not updating ranks for a while. I've been really busy. It should be updated by tomorrow night.

Top Bottom