• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
How'd I get to 1485? I only played one ranked match, won, thought I was at 1500+ or something
You should be at 1516 if you won, I think.

Someone is lying or someone made a mistake.

@Everyone: I dreamt that some of you received infraction points and got banned. Sad music was playing and I felt helpless (and amused) as I scrolled through the thread and read "Banned" beneath your empty, avatar-less names.

The banning of Coot has really taken a toll on me.

Knee.of.Ky

Smash Apprentice
lol miguel doesnt remember rank matching me twice while elevated into another plane!!!

P.S - @jun oh **** i forgot to report my match with george.

that night i played george, eric, david, kelvin, jesse. in that order
only lost to jesse.
might be too late to tell you this.
eh doesnt matter.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
lol miguel doesnt remember rank matching me twice while elevated into another plane!!!

P.S - @jun oh **** i forgot to report my match with george.

that night i played george, eric, david, kelvin, jesse. in that order
only lost to jesse.
might be too late to tell you this.
eh doesnt matter.
lololololololol.

I didn't want to say it.
Yes, that is a third option.
Miguel was too elevated into another plane.

MacD

Banned via Administration
fly is too smart for you guys

also, i swear convo's like that happen everywhere and as long as they are like short and stuff, no one really cared

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
fly is too smart for you guys

also, i swear convo's like that happen everywhere and as long as they are like short and stuff, no one really cared
I take offense to swipes against my intelligence and SD's collective intelligence, however indirect.
Yes, Fly is too smart.
Cookies.
=D

nawnscents

Smash Apprentice
lmao Ky NOW I remember...

.. well not really, but I'll take yours (and everybody else's) word on it. hahaha damn

Anyone playing today? I know its sunday before week 10 and all but who cares

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
you can just say: "i know im better than all of you at everything." no need to be modest
Yes, yes I am better than everyone at everything.
I am glad I can be open about it.
Very liberating.

EDIT: When is the last official day of the season? The end of week 10 or the end of Finals week? The day the first one of us leaves for home? What's going to happen in a tie? Is a tie even possible?

There should be hype sets at the last smashfest of the quarter. It is going to be the last opportunity for the rankings to shake up and for upsets to happen.

@yuta, this doesn't really say much, but I got this from the smashwiki page on smashboards, "Premium Memberships are once again available at SWF, and can also "Premium Prank" other members. Once a member is premium pranked, their username color changes to pink and they get the custom title of "Prank'd."

idk

-Jesse, SNG #1 Fan, Sasehrmwei #3 Fan

MacD

Banned via Administration
that is a very accurate description of being pranked

except, if you can prank yourself for the pink name and keep your custom title whatever you want

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
to yuta from the premium membership thread:

with a premium membership you can:

• Two (2) name changes for every three (3) months of premium membership.
  • Ability to change to a custom title of your choice
  • Ability to get a lime green username color (you can see an example here)
  • A mushroom icon -
    -
  • Two (2) Premium Pranks per month. A Premium Prank is the ability to switch other non-premium members' (Staff not included) color to pink and user titles to "got Premium Pranked."
  • Access to the Disco Room -- a cool, social, fun, room where the magic happens exclusively for premium members.
  • A larger PM box. Hold up to 1000 pms at once!

pranking is explained there.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Is anyone smashing tomorrow around 12?? I wanna get on the board with these ranked matches even though I'm not around a lot.
That's a bit early for a few of us, but I think some of the 6th Collegers might be up to play.
I'll probably be heading to the Lodge at 4 or 5 or 6 or something. haha.
Well, that's if anyone is there.
10th week is when a lot of us start working on projects (or do studying) we've had all quarter to do.
:)

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
1. Jesse's avatar is too good. Coot would be proud
2. How does everyone's schedule look next quarter?
3. Oh no, it's the last quarter for the class of 2011 :(

soccerdrew17

Smash Journeyman
1. Jesse's avatar is too good. Coot would be proud
2. How does everyone's schedule look next quarter?
3. Oh no, it's the last quarter for the class of 2011 :(
coot is never proud of jesse.

my schedule is looking ****. ece35 and chem 7L, enough said. Also, greek literature with yuta! get at us zeus.

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Eh, ill get there around 12 so come by. David was free last time you came early so I suspect that he may come by again too?

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
So I'm sitting here in the library doing p chem hw and studying for finals when I realized something. Both pewpewu and hyprid are named Kevin. Both are Marth players. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

Edit: Dr. PP also shares the same name but plays Falco. PPU has a Falco. OMGWTF

Edit 2: Bob$ plays Marth and used to play Doc. David plays Marth/Doc. The letter D is the 4th letter of the alphabet while R is the 18th. The average of 4 and 18 is 11. K is the 11th letter of the alphabet. HOLY ****

I really need to focus more -_-

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
So I'm sitting here in the library doing p chem hw and studying for finals when I realized something. Both pewpewu and hyprid are named Kevin. Both are Marth players. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

Edit: Dr. PP also shares the same name but plays Falco. PPU has a Falco. OMGWTF

Edit 2: Bob$ plays Marth and used to play Doc. David plays Marth/Doc. The letter D is the 4th letter of the alphabet while R is the 18th. The average of 4 and 18 is 11. K is the 11th letter of the alphabet. HOLY ****

I really need to focus more -_-
Well, PP is considering/is using Marth a lot more as a secondary to show people that he isn't a bad character. There is credence to your theory.

Also, I am pink! lolololololol

-Jesse, SNG #1 Fan, Shaskekrjewrj #3 Fan, I like Pink

Vionce

Smash Journeyman
Lol nobody's at the lodge. But i guess it doesnt matter since random ppl are watching tv here

@kevin it sounds like ur baked lol

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
Lol nah I'm just procrastinating. Pchem and Dynamics will be the death of me :(

Vionce

Smash Journeyman
The lodge looks like a homeless convention. There are ppl sleeping in every room.

@brandon did u bring a setup?

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
LOL wtf Kevin. Also the quarter is ending wtf. My diabolical plan to get to the very bottom and then destroy the top person does not have time to be enacted. OH WELL. I will have to play to win today in all my ranked matches! See you guys later tonight :)

EDIT: And I am pink as well!

- Eric, Yuta's #1 fan, I LOVE PINK

EDIT2: I just realized the fake W.A.S.T.E. and outofdashdwz tags have just been effectively nullified LOL

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
LOL wtf Kevin. Also the quarter is ending wtf. My diabolical plan to get to the very bottom and then destroy the top person does not have time to be enacted. OH WELL. I will have to play to win today in all my ranked matches! See you guys later tonight :)

EDIT: And I am pink as well!

- Eric, Yuta's #1 fan, I LOVE PINK

EDIT2: I just realized the fake W.A.S.T.E. and outofdashdwz tags have just been effectively nullified LOL
Just taking the observation that the top players have names starting with the letter J and applying it to Marth players...and I dislike p chem -_-.

I also forgot the obvious: Ken played Marth, had a Doc, and is asian. Why am I not playing Marth then...

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
nooooooooo.

I am.

The fake WASTE.

loooooll @ jesse's poor detective skills, and thanks eric for taking the heat haha.

waste, it was fun while it lasted....

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Just taking the observation that the top players have names starting with the letter J and applying it to Marth players...and I dislike p chem -_-.

I also forgot the obvious: Ken played Marth, had a Doc, and is asian. Why am I not playing Marth then...
Wow. Ken > Jason > Joseph > Kevin

'K's are destined for greatness as well.

Also, Fly is too good at Moderating.

Take that fake W.A.S.T.E.!

@George.
What?!?!?! lololol
I didn't think it was Eric. Well, not after I asked him. haha.
I thought it was someone at school.
I never thought it would be you.
I don't know who to trust anymore.
My worldview has changed.

Jun.

Smash Lord
Hy my name is Jun and I've been playing smash for a couple of years at UCSD. Hope to play with you guys soon!

Top Bottom