• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
oh no one really does play fox in sd huh? except like..antonio ..but he comes out only once in a while
What?!?!?!?!?

Are you seriously going to forget about everyone's favorite Fox...

Sunny "MY LAST NAME IS TWO LETTERS LONG AND HAS NO VOWELS" Ng?

Man, Sunny, you're lucky I'm here to remind people of you.

-Jesse, SNG's # 1 Fan.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
What?!?!?!?!?

Are you seriously going to forget about everyone's favorite Fox...

Sunny "MY LAST NAME IS TWO LETTERS LONG AND HAS NO VOWELS" Ng?

Man, Sunny, you're lucky I'm here to remind people of you.

-Jesse, SNG's # 1 Fan.
oh whoops lol my bad. yeah sunny only comes out once in a BLUE MOON heh ..

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
You can be Sunny's biggest fan. Too bad YUTA IS BETTER! (I'm his #1 fan!) Great stuff today, guys!

SD did a lot better than I would have thought loool. I think so far it's looking like...

me, Sunny, Ilija, George making it out with second seed and Joe, Yuta, Simon, Jesse, and Jun making it out with third seed? Did I forget anyone? So right now it's looking to be the second seeds play the third seeds first round while everyone who got first seed gets a bye, I think... That makes a perfect 64 man bracket.

Hope we don't have to play each other first round! Also, me/Sunny and Jun/Jesse are still both in it for doubles I believe... And Anthony getting 4th is really good. Really close! And Kelvin and Kevin both played better than I've seen either of you like... ever... or in that doubles match I watched at least. It was ridiculous. Proud of SD, we did really well in general I think (at least 9 people out of a 48 man bracket including m2k, mango, pp, zhu? Pretty good!). good luck in tourney and see you tomorrow, guys :)

shaseim4st3r

Smash Journeyman
oh i hope i play one of you 2nd seed SD ppl, because since im the best player in UCSD, it should be a win for me right? muahaha.
just kidding, yeah hopefully we wont play -.-

and charles, what about my fox!!! wat the heckk.

thanks eric for mentioning it :]]

i hope alot of us get far. go SD!

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
good luck today SD! i feel like i shouldve made it out but i didnt do so well yesterday >:[ ...i wont be there for the start of everything but i'll try to drop by.good luck everyone!

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Singles (105 entrants)
17: PBS
25: Shadow
25: Sunny
33: Rickety
33: shaseimaster
33: G&T
33: Jun
33: SK
33: Jesse
33: Lanstar
33: Joe Zhang
33: Kat William

Doubles (30 entrants)
9: Sunny Shadows (Sunny + Shadow)
13: Wasting June (Jesse + Jun)
13: MGL + Joe Zhang (MGL + Joe Zhang)

And a lot of people who got 33rd were just dq'd for not actually going lol. Good job guys, this made me happy :) Almost as happy as I was when I did utilt -> weak bair -> bair and killed Dr. PP. First time I ever used utilt in tourney lolol. I'm gonna try side B next time.

HomeRunTom

Smash Apprentice
Man you guys seriously need to come up with some creative team names haha ;)
I think Shadowsun sounds sooo much cooler. :bee:

Shoutout to Dawson for making Halo the smoothest running tournament. Finished and ending almost perfectly on time. Also of course, a shoutout to Engdrew and the rest of tech committee for making WGF amazing (and for saving my butt by finding my wallet haha).

PP vs. M2K was ****. Mango vs PP in GF was siick. Those last three Falco dittos from PP vs Mango were AMAZING.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Let's smash toooooddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Not.
I'm not sure I've ever devoted so much of a weekend to smash.
:/
So bad.

nawnscents

Smash Apprentice
I felt good during doubles, too bad Joe couldn't make it the next day or I would have shown up and played too.. I was beyond out of it for singles though, sorry to anyone I played/talked to but I definitely regret not showing up for this tourney, out of all of them lol

Nice job to all the ucsd smashers though!! Proud of all you guys, especially the ones I went even with two years ago, that consistently **** me now. Dammit see you guys at the next smashfest.

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
Engdrew: When I was taking my stuff back last night I forgot to get my Xbox 360 controller and my copy of Black Ops.

Anthony: I have your Wii, but it's missing a sensor bar. I'll bring it to the lodge on Friday.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I felt good during doubles, too bad Joe couldn't make it the next day or I would have shown up and played too.. I was beyond out of it for singles though, sorry to anyone I played/talked to but I definitely regret not showing up for this tourney, out of all of them lol

Nice job to all the ucsd smashers though!! Proud of all you guys, especially the ones I went even with two years ago, that consistently **** me now. Dammit see you guys at the next smashfest.
You were missed.

-Jesse, SNG #1 Fan

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
There was a random sensor bar on the stage. No one knew who owned it so we left it there. Dunno about post clean up

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
I am going to make the first post on the 1000th page. I'm not even from SD.

have any other threads hit 1000 pages?

andrew RD: i have your COD: BO copy. but not your xbox. we have a bunch of stuff thats going to be returned to their owners throughout the week, so be patient. :)

EDIT: baker, i have your ps3 + copies of games

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
You guys have no idea.

Every post of mine in the past month, pointless and meaningful alike, has been to get this thread closer to 1000 pages. I don't really care if my post is the first on 1000, but I want to be ready for when it happens.

Also, the tournament was great. Engdrew, Pat, and all the others involved in executing WGF, thank you.

-Jesse, SNG #1 Fan

Top Bottom