• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Rickety

Peace and Love
Doesn't it take a few hours for it to be processed? I remember saying the tournament was done. I uploaded them this morning. hmmmm

I'll check again after I'm done with this cs tourney today.

--GCII
Awesome, Biweekly 4 has been uploaded.
Still waiting on Biweekly 2 and 3! ;)

Nooooo
I've been seperated from the rest of my PQ homies.
I'll get you for this, Dayu! =P
Dayu is too good :cool:

Tourney was a lot of fun, I think I have a decent grasp of where my skill level is now. For future reference, my tag is "ycz6", not "ycc6" or "TCC6", but no big deal.

So many Peaches...:dizzy:
I fixed it on the first page, and I will be sure that the Tia Profile for you is correct, as well. :]

<3
rick(ety)

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I'm thinking of coming down again for the next one. Would anyone here be willing to drive up here for our biweeklies?? The Game II will be here this Saturday.

Rickety

Peace and Love
I'm thinking of coming down again for the next one. Would anyone here be willing to drive up here for our biweeklies?? The Game II will be here this Saturday.
I'm very interested in coming to a biweekly up north sometime soon, as long as they don't conflict with the biweeklies here (I'm the primary organizer of the tournament). But yeah! SoCal needs to find a date compromise soon, so that we can have less conflicting tournament dates and come and play with bigger groups of people more often.

<3
rick(ety)

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
lol i am not as good as u guys said!!!!!

and sry tony i didn't call u!! but i had to focus to play against rick, else i would be destroy more than completely if i don't!!
ty boss and rickety for the tourny
another thx to rickety for having me over!!

who's zephyr ><??????
sry for not knowing ur boardname

saint patrick's ganon's too good!!!!
always omg at ur backward uair edge guard ><!!!

didn't get to play against u either LHG!! hopefully next time
and bone too!! man there's so many ppl that i didn't have a chance to play against

jeff u gotta tell me the way to defeat ur peach!!!

and hello everyone else lol!! cu guys on next saturday

The Game II

Smash Champion
Videos from the tournament.

I'm learning that, the moment I put up the videos, it's very slow to load. It's likely because I've crippled the server just putting up so many files within a span of 90 minutes. So you all might be better served by either start-stopping and waiting, or just holding off until tonight.

btw rick the biweekly 3 didn't load because it's not complete. I'll send you the file later tonight. I'm taking the rest of the afternoon off.

--GCII

Rickety

Peace and Love
Videos from the tournament.

btw rick the biweekly 3 didn't load because it's not complete. I'll send you the file later tonight. I'm taking the rest of the afternoon off.

--GCII
Awesome videos! Thank you so much! Will these be put on youtube sometime in the future? :]

Oh, I didn't know the file was incomplete. I'll be sure to fix it as soon as I can :]

<3
rick(ety)

The Game II

Smash Champion
Awesome videos! Thank you so much! Will these be put on youtube sometime in the future? :]

Oh, I didn't know the file was incomplete. I'll be sure to fix it as soon as I can :]

<3
rick(ety)

1. no, and I don't think I need to explain this for the 500th time.

2. the tournament, from what I saw, was still in the first round, lol

--GCII

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I'm very interested in coming to a biweekly up north sometime soon, as long as they don't conflict with the biweeklies here (I'm the primary organizer of the tournament). But yeah! SoCal needs to find a date compromise soon, so that we can have less conflicting tournament dates and come and play with bigger groups of people more often.

<3
rick(ety)
Well, the next one is is this Saturday so if yours is every 2 weeks and ours is every 2 weeks, they don't conflict. It would be awesome if San Diego carpooled here and invaded us. AHHHHHH!!!!! Saint Patrick's Gannon is gonna own us!!!! Also, I would like to take other Smashers with me down to San Diego but no one lives near me. Orange County and LA County Smashers are about 40 miles from me. Riverside Smashers are 20 miles away from me. The SCC tournament, which is in the same county as me, was even 30 miles away from me.

But it would be nice to build bridges in the Smash community rather than build barriers.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero

<3
rick(ety)
I'm going to plan to come to the next biweekly you have; haven't had my car for about six weeks and haven't played smash in that entire time. But SD is too good.

Rickety

Peace and Love
good **** rickety!!! good stuff san diego lolz
Thank you, Trevyn! But I just got super lucky and am fortunate that Mike Y loves me :]

1. no, and I don't think I need to explain this for the 500th time.
Eep, sorry! :-P

Well, the next one is is this Saturday so if yours is every 2 weeks and ours is every 2 weeks, they don't conflict. It would be awesome if San Diego carpooled here and invaded us. AHHHHHH!!!!! Saint Patrick's Gannon is gonna own us!!!! Also, I would like to take other Smashers with me down to San Diego but no one lives near me. Orange County and LA County Smashers are about 40 miles from me. Riverside Smashers are 20 miles away from me. The SCC tournament, which is in the same county as me, was even 30 miles away from me.

But it would be nice to build bridges in the Smash community rather than build barriers.
I'l try to rally the SD scene and see if we can actually travel for a change :]

I'm going to plan to come to the next biweekly you have; haven't had my car for about six weeks and haven't played smash in that entire time. But SD is too good.
When BOSS announces the tournament, I'll post it up :]
Yay for visitors!

Hm..should I change my name? if I should what should it be. :p >.<
Come to a tournament/smashfest, and we can throw in some opinions based on your personality, etc. :]

<3
rick(ety)

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
SD Crew...

So this is for reals San Diego. I think we have enough legit players to create a real crew and represent our beautiful city! Now that Edrees is out of SD for the most part and reps deep socal, I feel we should form a crew... a legit one at that. No offense to Harmony, but Harmony doesnt really participate in crew battles anymore and not all of Harmony even plays anymore also. Lets do it right and represent San Diego world wide!!! :) How does this sound? Let me know what you all think!

Here's my crew ideas:

1. Azn_Lep
2. Bone
3. St. Patrick
4. Rickety
5. TheBOSS

A solid crew indeed. We have wobbling, dirty peach tricksies, strong man gannon, dirty sexy shiek, and mucho rests! :)

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I'm sure Harmony would participate in crew battles...

...if anyone even did crew battles anymore. >_>

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
So this is for reals San Diego. I think we have enough legit players to create a real crew and represent our beautiful city! Now that Edrees is out of SD for the most part and reps deep socal, I feel we should form a crew... a legit one at that. No offense to Harmony, but Harmony doesnt really participate in crew battles anymore and not all of Harmony even plays anymore also. Lets do it right and represent San Diego world wide!!! :) How does this sound? Let me know what you all think!

Here's my crew ideas:

1. Azn_Lep
2. Bone
3. St. Patrick
4. Rickety
5. TheBOSS

A solid crew indeed. We have wobbling, dirty peach tricksies, strong man gannon, dirty sexy shiek, and mucho rests! :)
it sucks :p

edit: except for #4 of course.

Rickety

Peace and Love
I love Jon619! <3

Here's my crew ideas:

1. Azn_Lep
2. Bone
3. St. Patrick
4. Rickety
5. TheBOSS

That sounds very much like the original "San Diego All-Stars" Crew! A crew of San Diego's best smashers that crewed together in crew battles against other cities :]

Edit: My, that list looks like the Top 5 in the San Diego rankings were copied and pasted into the crew... in order! :-p

WOw..
Ur crew would **** boss..
GO saint P!!
I feel so out of place in that group, they're all so good!

I'm sure Harmony would participate in crew battles...
...if anyone even did crew battles anymore. >_>
*cough*host a tournament*cough* ;)
No, but seriously, we haven't had crew battles since...

T
TRIWEEKLY VI - The last one for a while...

SINGLES

1 HugS
2 DSF
3 Tavo
4 Edrees
5 Panda
5 Wolf
7 Romeo
7 CAOTIC
9 Zack353
9 Pha
9 Champ
9 I Feel Asleep
13 Azn_Lep
13 Oops
13 EzynJay
13 ASP
17 Black Mamba
17 Blitz
17 Abyss
17 Zephyr
17 The Cube
17 Rickety
17 Inks
17 Jayswift
25 Sniper
25 Shinta
25 Cacho Libre
25 Jepp
25 Cryofang
25 Chuck Norris
25 Romeo619
25 Loser
33 Alex
33 Chibi-chan
33 Red
33 Hobbes
33 Chris King
33 Reaper
33 Andy
33 Adonis
33 Vietgamer1021
33 King of Bandits
33 Stealth Yoshi
33 Giza
33 Saur
33 RR
33 Nwordtim
33 Snake
49 Darkmagic
49 Laughing Otter
49 Dave1000
49 Rider
49 Knifey
49 Niki

TEAMS

1 Renegade of Funk
2 Too Black Too Strong
3 Inkotic
4 Romeo + Blitz
5 Team Underdog (Oops + Pha)
5 Staples
7 Frostball
7 Pandajaytion
9 Dead Line
9 Top Gun
9 Yarth
9 Team LOL
13 Stealthfang
13 Team Wii
13 Puffin
13 Duck Duck Romeo619
17 Team Monocle
17 Watery Loss
17 Pineapple Muffins
17 Chibi Virus

CREWS (Single Elimination due to limited time):

1. Superfriends (HugS + Wolf + Inkslinger + Black Mamba)
2. Three Sheiks and a Marth (DSF + Tavo + Panda + EzynJay)
4. Socal Underground (Edrees + CAOTIC + Azn_Lep + Champ)
4. BORP (Blitz + Oops + Romeo + Pha)
8. D Minus (Zephyr + ASP + BXN + Vietgamer1021)
8. Crew Snapple (Zack353 + Gum + Coke + Rickety)
8. Gods of Melee (The Cube + Maverick + Stealth Yoshi + Cryofang)
8. Akatsuki (Knifey + Red + Shinta + Reaper)
11. Crew KFC (Nwordtim + Loser + Giza + Darkmagic)
11. Andrew + Dan + Ryan + Laughing Otter
11. Team Snake (Snake + Sniper + Alex + Niki)

it sucks :p

edit: except for #4 of course.
Aw! <3

I love you, Jon! <3

<3333

<3
rick(ety)

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Alrught, have your fun boss...but i think OG harmony red could take you out!

....if ASP still played -_-

Fine then, me and Jon will have to regulate next tournament >=]

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
know what boss? that crew sounds good enough to create a legit crew: a permanent name, banners, all that jazz. not to mention crew practices. seriously though, maybe its just me, but SD doesn't smash enough together in crews (it probably is just me.) what say you men? 'bout time we get our **** together and ****

WassupJB

Smash Lord
yo wassup boss

as you know i'm in norcal, but one of my friend lives in san diego, and i didn't have time to read the entire thread, but when is the next triweekly? not sure if he's confident enough to enter, but he would love some good friendlies.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
know what boss? that crew sounds good enough to create a legit crew: a permanent name, banners, all that jazz. not to mention crew practices. seriously though, maybe its just me, but SD doesn't smash enough together in crews (it probably is just me.) what say you men? 'bout time we get our **** together and ****
sounds way legit actually. i for sure agree. i'm glad me and you are in, let's convince the others. and only me and you will get this, but our crew mates wont have to sign any contracts to enter lol :) i'm so down for this... let's debut our crew at ucla!!!!

yo wassup boss

as you know i'm in norcal, but one of my friend lives in san diego, and i didn't have time to read the entire thread, but when is the next triweekly? not sure if he's confident enough to enter, but he would love some good friendlies.
yo, well my biweeklys are taking place way more often then triweeklys, and if i get work off saturday then the next tourney shall be the 17th i believe. all are welcome

Slider619

Smash Journeyman

I was thinkin the same thing. :p

you idiot noob why dont you play more?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
yo, well my biweeklys are taking place way more often then triweeklys, and if i get work off saturday then the next tourney shall be the 17th i believe. all are welcome
niiiice. your tourney's? where are they held? lolol actually jus send me the link to the thread, if you have one.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Reply, reply.

so rick... what do u think?
If we needed to represent San Diego in a crew battle and you guys needed a fifth man, I'd be honored to represent our fine city. :]

I was thinkin the same thing. :p you idiot noob why dont you play more?
Hmm, what about Team Harmony? And Kyle and Matt? I need to talk to everyone who still plays and get their blessing before talking about forming a new crew :]

Oceanside is going to UCLA 4!!! :)
O' and good idea BOSS, SD Crew FTW son
....... dam i should post more
Yo, Kyle! :]
Yes, you should post more, even if we do see each other often at school. :]

well my biweeklys are taking place way more often then triweeklys, and if i get work off saturday then the next tourney shall be the 17th i believe. all are welcome
Can I put that up as the date?

I GET ITTTTT
Me too :]

<3
rick(ety)

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
so yea... looks like the crew is heading in the right direction... it will be final soon hopefully. anyway, better news:

Bossy Biweekly V will be on the 17th!!! Rick, i say we make the title of this thread San Diego Tri Weeklies/Bossy Biweeklies and i'll just delet the biweekly thread seeing as everyong just comes here for all the info. and i'm adding you as co hosting the tourneys with me since you help me a ton, you deserve the recognition also! so yea... see you all on saturday.... yes there will be crew battles :)

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
wwwow. im all for it. harmony is still a crew in itself. its home to most of us so, i dont really think it matters if we form another one. now that i think about it.. its good to see that we actually have a group of players to kind of break out competitively because we never really had each other to fall back on. we all kind of just did our own thing in the term of accomplishments and tried to outshine eachother (s. patrick & i to an exception<33). it sounds like a lot of fun. i think everyone in the "crew" has experience with other out of county playstyles more than the other san diego smashers (edrees to an exception).. no offense.. the competitive players here are clearly the players that TRY and TRAVEL-- and it really shows. i think if we perform well enough, we could heighten the chances of boss, st patrick & rick's chance of making it onto the rankings. competition is fun... especially when you're representing a place as great as san diego & all of its talent. boss/aznlep would make excellent captains imo. i will do everything i can to represent you guys.. thats san diego as a whole. not just the crew. caotics legacy. :) lets make him & edrees proud.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Don't Call it "Puling a Rickety" but,

Anyone who wants to come over to my house and play some smash tonight for a couple hours is welcome to!

Confirmed:
Rickety
Saint Patrick
The BOSS
Maple
Deth
(your name here!)
(your name here!)
(your name here!)
Edit: Azn_Lep
Squish

Maybe: