• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Tony's emo style is too good. Teach me how to look girly as ****, too. hahaha

Also, I own tony in 3S.
If written wrote me even chance
And the choice to SAVE YOUUUUUuuuuuuu

Pick up your phone, Rick -.-;

Rickety

Peace and Love
Thanks to everyone who came to my house to play! It was a lot of fun having you over :]

BOSS, I updated the first post and thread title, any feedback would be great :]

I loved that you came, Doodles! <3

People that came (in order of who arrived first!):
Rickety, Saint Patrick, The BOSS, Maple, LHG, J Flo, Yloh, Azn_Lep, Squish, Doodles, Vader, ???, Pnoy, SA3Tony

Love you guys,
rick(ety)

P.S. Everyone, check the first post to make sure everything is accurate!
Remember, Bossy Biweekly V will be this Saturday, November 17!

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I'll probably come to this too. Yay! Anyone need a ride? What is Fear, if you're reading this, let me know if you'll be in Diamond Bar next Saturday.

Rickety

Peace and Love
This be Tony

Wassup fools.

Uhm...I think i'll go to the next bossy biweekly.....but since most of the remaining harmony is in the SD crew, I have no crew......So, can I join anyone's?

Doodles got wrecked in 3S....lol. I'll show you my girly mindgames when i take you out at oceanside!
Ten Speed if I must then I MUSTTTTT!

Dude, Coheed concert was ****ing tight.

Aight, peace out.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
U wanna pick me up?

lol =D
come to mi casa this saturday and rep the jigga with me haha :)

Thanks to everyone who came to my house to play! It was a lot of fun having you over :]

Rickety, Saint Patrick, The BOSS, Maple, LHG, J Flo, Yloh, Azn_Lep, Squish, Doodles, Vader, ???, Pnoy, SA3Tony

Love you guys,
rick(ety)

thanks for updating the first post, everything looks great! crew battles will be way fun. also, rick if you could get to my house around 10 to help set up and organize things with me that would be amazing. thanks :)

last night was fun btw, good seeing old faces and the same ones too.
any possible crew names...?

I'll probably come to this too. Yay! Anyone need a ride? What is Fear, if you're reading this, let me know if you'll be in Diamond Bar next Saturday.
glad to see u will be coming again! tell the smashers near you to come too! :)

WassupJB

Smash Lord
come to mi casa this saturday and rep the jigga with me haha :)
duuuuuude, i so wish i lived in san diego. *jealous*

i might have to come to a bossy biweekly and see the boss in action. mango too that would be tight as all hell lol. cause i didn't get to see the boss trying at the sfsu biweekly :(

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
glad to see u will be coming again! tell the smashers near you to come too! :)

Well that's the problem..... There are no Smashers near me!! I live in an area that is a distance away from the Smashers in LA and Orange County, and in a part of San Bernardino County that is further from everyone within that county. The closest Smasher to me is a 20 minute drive from me, and that's only if he's home this weekend because he just moved to Irvine for school. I'm the outcast of the Smash community.

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman

Love you guys,
rick(ety)

I wish I could have stayed longerrrr t__t

i should like, manage my time better. but anyway, i actually have this saturday off, so i'm aiming to attend the biweekly for once =D

it's been so long since i played smash, lulz. i'm too busy pwning tony in 3s nowadays.
TEN SPEED OF GOD'S BLOOD

Rickety

Peace and Love
I wish I could have stayed longerrrr t__t

i should like, manage my time better. but anyway, i actually have this saturday off, so i'm aiming to attend the biweekly for once =D

it's been so long since i played smash, lulz. i'm too busy pwning tony in 3s nowadays.
TEN SPEED OF GOD'S BLOOD
I can't wait to see you again, Cameron! So now, SA2Jeff and Doodles are coming. Can we expect more smashers from the Rancho Penasquitos area? :]

<3
rick(ety)

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Baby Boss, there's gonna be crew battles the next bossybiweekly right?

and Doodles, you suck at 3S man, i beat you with ****ing SA1Ken....thats sad. Then again, you had to regulate at the end...oh well, whatever.

Since Boss is having fun with his crew...how 'bout the cool smashers make thier own crew:

-Jon619
-Doodles
-SA3Tony
-SA2Jeff
-Maple

I think this team could kick ***....if theres crew battles in the future, you guys down? Thats if Jon and Doodles decide to ever come to a tournament again....lol. Actually, everyone except maple in this crew would hardly show....=P

Aight, peace out.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord

and Doodles, you suck at 3S man, i beat you with ****ing SA1Ken....thats sad. Then again, you had to regulate at the end...oh well, whatever.

Since Boss is having fun with his crew...how 'bout the cool smashers make thier own crew:

-Jon619
-Doodles
-SA3Tony
-SA2Jeff
-Maple

I think this team could kick ***....if theres crew battles in the future, you guys down? Thats if Jon and Doodles decide to ever come to a tournament again....lol. Actually, everyone except maple in this crew would hardly show....=P

Aight, peace out.
yes there will be crews fo sho.

deth needs a crew too!

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Chu' laughing at bone, my crew is gonna **** you guys up.....if any of us ever go to a tournament, lol.

Yeah, My non-existant crew probably wont work, so i'll end up crewing with anyone, lol. If i could get the money in time.

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
Chu' laughing at bone, my crew is gonna **** you guys up.....if any of us ever go to a tournament, lol.

Yeah, My non-existant crew probably wont work, so i'll end up crewing with anyone, lol. If i could get the money in time.
LOL ***** U CRZY.

------

cam-er-on. plz bring vietgamer & andrew. this saturday. XD
im in need of link & mario practice.
K THX.

Rex+

Smash Ace
Next OSide tourney is November 17th?
I hope I can make this one.

EDIT: Nevermind, I have to go to a retreat this weekend. ):
When's the next OSide tourney going to be?

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Ooh ooh! Assuming 4-5 man crews and we enter, Jason and The Siberians (Pnoy, J Flo, and myself) needs one or two more people for crews.

Yeah? =D

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
i might not make it b/c its my grandmas surprise birthday party and i gotta be there at 4. maybe doubles..but most likely no. i'll see you guys at another tourny forsure. cameron still plays? stick to star craft..wait i'll still rock you at that =P

Rickety

Peace and Love

-Jon619
-Doodles
-SA3Tony
-SA2Jeff
-Maple

Aight, peace out.
tony r we teamming up in next tourny?? XDD
i want to join a crew too!!
Ooh ooh! Assuming 4-5 man crews and we enter, Jason and The Siberians (Pnoy, J Flo, and myself) needs one or two more people for crews.

Yeah? =D
With all this talk about crews, I think it's important to note that Team Harmony, Jason and the Siberians, as well as any other local crews, are NOT being replaced by this new "SD Crew". Bone, Patrick, and I all acknowledge that Team Harmony is home for us, our crew since the beginning, and none of us want that to change. However, in light of the fact that (big surprise!) much San Diego does not travel to outside of the city to compete, The BOSS has made it clear that we need a separate, on-the-side crew to represent the city of San Diego when we go to outside events. It is for this reason, and this alone, that we are making this crew; to make Edrees and CAOTIC proud and show the rest of SoCal that the old line "San Diego doesn't have any good players besides Edrees" simply isn't true.

Whew! Now, let's talk about local crews. A show of hands, who here still plays?

<3
rick(ety)

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
I've been as busy as ever, and haven't been able to check the boards lately if at all. I'd love to show up, though I don't represent SD very well in game play. If I know ahead of time, the likelihood of me showing up goes up a lot, especially if someone calls me to let me know.

anto

Smash Apprentice

Yeah? =D
blazin asian migration sensation

o yea, dude i've never seen you at state once. hahaha what's your schedule like?

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
Hi. I might need a partner since S.Patrick doesn't feel like going this time around. ;p

LHG

Smash Journeyman
blazin asian migration sensation

o yea, dude i've never seen you at state once. hahaha what's your schedule like?
Haha, best crew name ever. :) You should hit up the biweekly!

LOL, yeah I've never seen you at state either. All my classes are at 12 or later since I have to go down there. I don't wanna bother with rush hour traffic and stuff.

Top Bottom