• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Remember...

bring what you can please!!!

TVS
CUBES
CHAIRS
VCRS
CANDY
BLOWUP DOLLS
YOU KNOW... THE NORMAL STUFF

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
Teamsies O.o i need one too =) Bone?
YES. OMG ME. ;_; A dream come true.

Saying that you haven't already agreed to teaming with Champ. Then i'm all for it. XD

Champ, if you come you should team with Azn Lep he needs a partner. ^^

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
I'll hopefully be going to this bi-weekly, but on another note.
I'm working with a friend to set up a tourney next friday over here in Point Loma.

I'll start up a thread after this post.

PS if I go to the tourney, I'll bring my PS2 and such scince we normally have extra TVS, we could play some guitar hero or whatever else I have...

Charoo

Smash Champion
hey theboss/rickety. Do u what bus stop near this venue? I just need the number and the company and I'm good to go.

Rex+

Smash Ace
You guys make this coming tourney sound like so much fun... ):
It's just too bad I can't go because of a retreat. I guarantee you I'll be at the next one though.

Vader Rue

Smash Apprentice
So I'm guessing the purple all caps 'must enter both events' means i should look for a doubles partner if i make it, which looks like i will unless my moms car breaks down today like it did last Friday before the biweekly. >..>

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
rick if you get this... i want to carpool with you tomarrow if theres any space. just me. ^^ let me know by tomarrow. k thx.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Yo Yo, this is Tony

Dayu- I cant make it man, sorry, but im going to the mall with the crew, so I cant really team....im sorry man.

Bone- I'll tell rick as soon as i see him to see if you can jack a ride from him.

Uhm...yeah. Sorry everyone, I would also gone if i had the money...i won a school tournament for 55 dollars, but they couldnt give me cash as a reward because then its gambling....so im getting a hot topic gift card....thier emo right? =P

Aight, peace out hommies.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
i've been in LA partying it up for the past 2 nights, sorry i havnt been on... but see u all soon!
ur lucky i care about u gangstas cause i drove from santa monica at 1:30 am to beat the traffic... im ntired as hell!
see u soon

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Woke up late, don't think i'll be making it, I wanted to bring the OB guys (kyubi and Katz) but it seems we would just be late. And since we have to be in both events I guess we wouldn't make doubles. Maybe next time.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I just got home safely right now.

Boss - Thanks for hosting another one of these.

Bone - Thanks for teaming with me. First place! Whoo!!

AznLep - Always good to see you. What did you need to tell me about UCLA?

Rickety - Thank you for the San Diego hospitality.

I had a lot of fun. It was worth the drive.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Temporary Results!

1. Bone
2. Azn_Lep
3. Maple (Yay! Go Kyle!)
4. Dayu (OMG I love you Dayu!)
5. The BOSS
5. ThomaSexy
7. Rickety
7. Deth

1. Bone + ThomaSexy
2. The BOSS + Azn_Lep

More to come, I need to find the bracket!

<3
rick

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
oo it's ok tony =)
i teamed up with deth XD (super pro samus!!)
i think we did really well
thx for everyone who played with me that help me builded up my experience.
and thx for boss and rickety for the tourny =)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
So khepri, a midwest Falcon, is back from school and wants to smash while he's here... So we've talked about going down on Friday to the tourny. It's the day after Thanksgiving and all though, so I don't wanna drive like 225 combined miles for an eight person tourny or something. How many people do you think will show up?

If we do go it's looking like myself + khepri + his friend, and another person would be cool to help split gas with. He lives in Downey, I live in Pomona, so anyone around that area interested in coming along too?

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
So khepri, a midwest Falcon, is back from school and wants to smash while he's here... So we've talked about going down on Friday to the tourny. It's the day after Thanksgiving and all though, so I don't wanna drive like 225 combined miles for an eight person tourny or something. How many people do you think will show up?

If we do go it's looking like myself + khepri + his friend, and another person would be cool to help split gas with. He lives in Downey, I live in Pomona, so anyone around that area interested in coming along too?
I don't think this tournament will be that big from the looks of it so far. Unless people start posting saying they're going to go, I highly doubt we'll be able to get you a head count for this. Sorry. (Rarely do we ever have an accurate headcount, at that). You should check back within a couple of days, my *****.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
good seeing everyone... sucks that the tournout wasnt as big as i thought it would be, but oh well. no more sandbagging for me... ever lol. i ****ed myself over this last tourney, BIG TIME.

SD Crew pratice this week? whats a good day for everyone (bone, pat, patrick, rick) let me know

Zephyr

Smash Lord
What's this about a Point Loma tourney this Friday?

I want to be able to make that.

EDIT: Nvm, found the info. Is anyone able and willing to give me a ride there?

Vader Rue

Smash Apprentice
Got a lot of practice matches in. To bad my practice matches were better then my tourney ones. I need to just relax. *sigh*

Though the two doubles matches i got were pretty fun especially the friendly ones. Love the name Randomizer. 'Doctors of Sexy Death' Or something like that.

D

Deleted member

Ok me and hugglebunny are confirmed going on friday. SWEETNESS <3. Speciel thanks to his parents for volenteering to drive us, cuz we are nubz and cant drive yet.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Good games to the people who randomly brought smash to the arcade at school today! Unexpected surprise :]

But Kyle, where were you? We gotta rep them Sheiks together!

<3
rick(ety)

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
We already have a few cubes there, and I know I'm bringing mine so one less cube shouldn't be a problem. with the people confirming on here I'm sure we'll get a pretty good turnout of people.

EDIT: Thank you so much Rick for helping me out here.

Zack353

Smash Ace
See everyone who's going to the tournament on friday. ;)

Also Rick, are you sure we can do a smash 64 tourney if me and tp bring a 64?

Top Bottom