• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Rickety

Peace and Love
Border Line of Del Mar/Carlsbad/Encinitas. Kinda hard to explain but near the high school LCC. 92009 area code.
Awesome. Thank you :]

allstar, dont listen to araknaph4gbic- he's not even from here. fridays and saturdays are more realistic for san diego locals.
Literal LOL.
I love you Bone. <3

Hey Rick! How come we never have low tier events in the triweeklies?
Lack of time, and after the incredibly long low tier event at Nexus III, I doubt that I'd ever wanna have something even remotely like that again :-P

Besides:
Because I would **** everybody =p
Doodles is too good. :cool:

this sounds good. im down to attend :laugh:
Peace and Love, Jon? <3 :]

<3
rick(ety)

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
everything is going as planned for this weekend, see u all at the tourney! PLEASE BRING WHAT YOU CAN (TVS CUBES, CHAIRS, VCRS, EXC.)!!!!

yo rick, can you update the first page info for the biweeklys from the biweekly thread; i added a few new details. thanks

LHG

Smash Journeyman
For once, San Marcos might not be able to go to this one. J Flo and Pnoy have plans already and depending on how other these other students in one of my classes plans our big project I might or might not be able to go either. But I haven't heard anything from them so I might show up.

Since we have to enter both events, I might need a partner since Pnoy and I can't be cool guys as Ernie Rays. Jr and if I can't get my brother and his friends to come. So anyone? =D Link/Peach/Sheik mang over here.

Rickety

Peace and Love
ooooh, i see how it is, Mr. "Zelda-is-the-worst character in the game!!!" LOL PHAIL
Change back to the bird! <3

everything is going as planned for this weekend, see u all at the tourney! PLEASE BRING WHAT YOU CAN (TVS CUBES, CHAIRS, VCRS, EXC.)!!!!

yo rick, can you update the first page info for the biweeklys from the biweekly thread; i added a few new details. thanks
I should be ready to bring a Cube (maybe 2), and some chairs. Maybe Tony's laptop, so we can upload the results onto tia. Did you ever upload the past 2 biweeklys?

Sure thing! I will update right now :]

Rick, could you possibly pick Darkmike and myself up from the train station for this week's Bossy Biweekly? That would be a huge help.
I'd like to thank that I will be able too, so put me down as a "70 % Yes" :]

For once, San Marcos might not be able to go to this one... Since we have to enter both events, I might need a partner since Pnoy and I can't be cool guys as Ernie Rays. Jr and if I can't get my brother and his friends to come. So anyone? =D Link/Peach/Sheik mang over here.
Wait, why can't you and Pnoy team? Ernie Rays Jr. is one of the best doubles team name in San Diego!

<3
rick(ety)

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
I might have to miss out. My family might be planning a get-together on the same day and I haven't seen my relatives since like the middle of summer. I'll call my folks later on tonight to confirm.

The Game II

Smash Champion
I just need to know when this is going to end because I have to be at a h3 tournament in the morning in buena park.

Oh, and I have a DVD recorder, so now I have two recording devices -- more matches recorded!

--GCII

Rickety

Peace and Love
There! First Post is updated! :]
Also, the attendance list was "updated" ;) *wink wink so subtle*

Yay! Game 2 is coming! New videos of SD players, and who knows, maybe I'll get a 3rd interview! <3

<3
rick

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
doubles are starting at 12 and should be done with by 2 latest. singles after that... tourney should be done around 6ish i'm guessing. and rick, i hanvn't uploaded the past biweeklies to tia because my freaking dumb laptop doesnt have internet right now... :( so idk what to do. maybe i can save the files to something and give em to you?

hey rick thanks for updating first post, can u also change the times though cause this biweekly doubles begins at 12 not 1. and i people can arrive at 11 :) thanks!

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Wait, why can't you and Pnoy team? Ernie Rays Jr. is one of the best doubles team name in San Diego!
Dang skippy it is! :) Can't beat Ernie... that guy. LOL.

Anyway, he told me he was going to be busy Friday and Saturday (the only days we usually hangout) and couldn't do the biweekly because he has to practice for his girlfriend's debutante. And I don't entirely know if I'm busy either with this school thing I HAVE to do. But if I don't get the call (which I'm expecting like... 40% right now) I'm coming. I need to talk to Pnoy then to see what's up. :lick:

Foe

Smash Journeyman
If I can make it will anyone want to team with me? I have no vids up yet so I guess it's a risk but I'd be willing to take it. :p

The Game II

Smash Champion
doubles are starting at 12 and should be done with by 2 latest. singles after that... tourney should be done around 6ish i'm guessing. and rick, i hanvn't uploaded the past biweeklies to tia because my freaking dumb laptop doesnt have internet right now... :( so idk what to do. maybe i can save the files to something and give em to you?
Thanks for the updates. My presence on Saturday depends on how this team from Buena Park does in the h3 tourney, since I'm staying until they're eliminated.

--GCII

Bob Money

Smash Ace
stivky more norcal threads, theres a socal bias here on the pac west forums. i feel very unfortable here i think this issue needs to address by the site master or any authoritive positions. This hostility needs to stop.

ycz12

Smash Ace
I may be able to make it to this one, but likely not before 12:00. I might also need a ride. Basically everything's up in the air right now.

But if I do come, I can record with my fancy new Dazzle, so that should be cool.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
stivky more norcal threads, theres a socal bias here on the pac west forums. i feel very unfortable here i think this issue needs to address by the site master or any authoritive positions. This hostility needs to stop.
?

Rivalries are good. It makes crew battles that much better. Anything wrong with us slamming on the east coast players?

Rickety

Peace and Love
Bird is back. <3
Cuteness! <3
Or should I say, in honor of the great Cao, CUUUUUTTTE :]

?

Rivalries are good. It makes crew battles that much better. Anything wrong with us slamming on the east coast players?
Easy, easy. Bob Money is just joking; he's hilarious (and loud) :]
I would say that there is nothing wrong with a friendly rivalry between players, regions, coasts, etc. as long as things aren't too serious. It's a game, after all :]

Goodnight San Diego.

<3
rick

P.S. SA3Tony at the biweekly omigosh.

D

Deleted member

I wish i was blue. It would look good on me :p Howd u get blue anyways, u havent held a tourney yet.

Foe

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I have. It was just a quiet smaller one though.

I am expecting much more people this time around.

Top Bottom