• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

eddykim1

Smash Cadet
first time i'm shouting out... here goes...

that was a fun triweekly and i know it'll just get better

Pha and Cao - thanks for hosting this again, you guys are too cool. And David you're not getting worse, you still **** me.

Oops - too good, sorry for chaingrabbing... i'll stop that now...

Edrees - good job at placing 3rd! you're peach is way too good now. Sorry about keeping you from studying.

Ken and Mana - thanks for coming down to SD, it was great to have you guys here. I hope to get to know you guys better, you guys are too cool.

Panda - thanks for the rides. you're sheik ***** me

Champ - Thanks for all the tips and training. You're one of the friendliest smashers i've met haha. Hope to see you thursday

Goose - You're link is good! i just got lucky

Azn Lep - sorry for screwing up in teams man, it was my fault. It was fun with you hanging out with all of us afterwards.

Rick - thanks for bringing the TV! you're sheik got 10x better with ken training!

to anyone else i've missed: sorry if i forgot to mention you, but there's a lot to remember... thanks for coming and i hope to see you next triweekly

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
LOL Trevyn will only be SD if he makes alot of triweeklies LOL hmmmm leseee 1/4 triweeklies Trevyn, not bad LOL.

Actually Trevyn is just a bunch of things... AZ, CA, Nor*cal, Socal, SD, OC...and many many more LOL

LOL @ Eddy - 4 sorrys LOL - Take it easy =)

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Eddy too many apologies don't wprry about all those things so much LOL. Hmmmz... Trevyn should be banned from SD if he doesn't the next tri weekly lol. SD is too good!

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Eddy! Don't apologize for chain grabbing! It's good! Keep it up! Oops is just a sore loser :)!

Besides the nasty peaches, UCSD need more of the Sanchezness!

PandaX

Smash Lord
Fun stuff guys. I really liked SD a lot, cept for the windy roads and stuff.

Knify, sorry I went so agressive on you. I just got worked up from the loss to edreese.

Sorry guys, again no shout outs for me *cry*

Pha, >.< I have your controller which means... You have my BABY!

Please take care of her and don't let her be harmed. Champ told me he'll be down there thursday me thinks o.O

If you happen to go down to westmin, could you drop it off for me at ken's.

I had a fun time at Pha's and the puke at cao's house was juse :ohwell:

Hope to see you guys soon =D

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
PandaX said:
Fun stuff guys. I really liked SD a lot, cept for the windy roads and stuff.

Knify, sorry I went so agressive on you. I just got worked up from the loss to edreese.

Sorry guys, again no shout outs for me *cry*

Pha, >.< I have your controller which means... You have my BABY!

Please take care of her and don't let her be harmed. Champ told me he'll be down there thursday me thinks o.O

If you happen to go down to westmin, could you drop it off for me at ken's.

I had a fun time at Pha's and the puke at cao's house was juse :ohwell:

Hope to see you guys soon =D

Muwhahaha, $20 or you'll never get to see your baby again! JP... I'll take care of it. Can you give my friend's silver controller to Champ if he comes down this thursday? If not, then we'll meet in Ken land 2 weeks from now.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Great tri weekly everyone! I had a blast as usual, you guys were all great. And also if you ever have the chance to chain grab me and somehow you don't THEN you should apologe for NOT chain grabbing hehe if that makes sense, because there's no reason not to ! Especially considering it's great pracitce on how to DI to make it tougher for the opponent to do it, its the best chance to practice that and thus get better at the game!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
If Panda gets his con 2 weeks from now, he's gonna go to MLG New York next week, get 120th and come back with JONZ JONZ JONZ. =[

PandaX

Smash Lord
That controller is at Ken's. Adam actually has a controller that strongly resembles mine with it's soul of cheapness.

HimuraFan

Smash Cadet
Ya that tournament was fun. o btw i'm CP.
I came to the one before this one as well and i'll try to make the next one as well

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
...Noone owns San Diego yet.

4 different people have won 4 different Triweeklies - the guy who wins the most owns SD. :)

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
Justpha said:
Eddy! Don't apologize for chain grabbing! It's good! Keep it up! Oops is just a sore loser :)!

Besides the nasty peaches, UCSD need more of the Sanchezness!
wait "Loser" was sore whoa mang I should of have gone to this one oh well next time guys I'll be ready.

-Come Lil Gany

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
the triweekly was very Fun~

thanks guys, for giving me some san diego lovin~~

I'll be sure to make it up for another one!!

Charoo

Smash Champion
triweekly was really great. It was really fun hanging out with all of u guys!

pha thansk a lot for housing us u r too nice =). Caotic and his "cheapness" is so funny haha. Pat's territory was like creepy... quiet hills? yikes!

Edrees we did good hehe. I guess it's really is tiem for me to get a new controller. Having thsi controller makes me 49-51 on u know. Dang u and ur new controlelr hehe. Godd stuff as usual man. *nice guy pose*

Panda thansk a lot for giving me the ride there. I think u will do nicely at mlg ny. Just hope u dun fight a falco first round hehe jk. Just work on edguarding them and u'll be fine yeah? Ken teaching people how to paly dirty haha. You looks so cool playing that ball in the interview =p. Mike teamnig with a computer was funny. Poor computer getting beat up by edrees.

Oops u play so many character that i dun even know what's ur main haha. Nice seeing u though. Eddy ur link is nice, and ur fox is ncie too. It was great hanging otu iwth u, and dun worry soon u'll be crazy prjectiles like anike's link haha. Trevyn just have crazy bomb tech that's all =p

overall i had a great time down there. San Diego is so much fun... except the parking haha

naracol2112

Smash Rookie
i come from the land of the ice and snow from the
GOD! When i entered the singles something went wrong... I was entered into the losers and winners bracket. I guess something went wrong when I didn't show up for the singles.I lost once and then i was out of the singles. I was probably going to play azn lep so i woulda lost. I entered as Page last time and i am probably going to enter as zoso next time.

Mafikius

Smash Rookie
619!

Yo what up this George Aka Mafikius from the El Cajon Crew im just giving u guys props on the tourney me and my friends had a lot of fun watching new ppl play and play agaisnt them as well really surprised us on how diff and good u guys are. That was our 1st tourney ever i know i was nervous my 1st couple matches cuz it was all brand new to me. I dont remember ur name but the guy who played fox agaisnt me good game man it was so close at the end each of us had 1 stock but u got me :( hope to play u again man. Lots of fun hope to see you guys again next tourney and next time ill bring my +A game haha.

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys the next Triweekly will be held at the Sixth College Lodge if and only if you guys can bring the TVs.

To be honest, Caotic and I was really disappointed that only 1 TV was brought to the last Triweekly. Luckily, we got TVs from Muir College. If not, then the last Triweekly would not have been possible.

The next triweekly will be at The Lodge. We will not have the priviledge of using the school's TVs. That means:

You have to bring TVs! or this coming Triweekly will be canceled. If we have 4 TVs or more total, Triweekly will happen.

So far, I'm depending and counting on the following people to bring TV:
Triweekly's VIP aka Rickety's
The little kids that we love to have
Azn_Lep - filthy IC

So if anyone can bring TV/cubes, please tell us ahead so we know that this coming Triweekly will be possible.

Thanks, guys.
~San Diego Love~

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
A triweekly on the 29th means no San Bernadino. Are you sure you guys want to go ahead with this?

I've heard words that the next Smash is going to be considerably delayed, so perhaps the triweeklies will open up from September to December. However, over the summer I doubt there will be any triweeklies. Alot of the students on campus have grand travel plans over the summer, and it's going to be an explosive Smash season with SAVII, MLG Atlanta, OC2, MLG LA, FC6 and MLG Philly (I plan to attend all of these LOL).

In any case, I've added new dates for future Triweeklies.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Well is anyone from San Diego planning on heading to the San Bernandino Tourney? Rather, is anyone from outside of San Diego coming, and if so are they split over the San Bernandino Tourney and the Tr-Weekly. Seems to me like this shouldn't really affect anyone.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hmmmz... PRETTY sure, but not sure right? Well, if you two do decide to go I'm sure Pha, Squish, Krogodile, and I can run the Tri-Weekly (and I get a shot at first YAYUHZ). I need tournement maker though. Hmmmz Cao, I'll probably just talk to you over AIM.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
u guys should all come to san bernandino its only once in a while and az is commin so they want a big showin hopefully be 50 or 60 ppl so instead of holding a tourney all of socal should go to sb on the 29th ^^

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
Crap, the triweekly is on Draft day, whatever, I'll still go if It's running. I'll have to talk to my friend about bringing his TV, and if my brother goes we can take his.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Jay, that'd be great and all but not all of us can make it to SB or Westminster. That was kinda the whole purpose in opening up the SD Tri-Weeklies, so that the SD community could still get tournement experiance without having to drive 2+ hours. Not to mention the gas prices $3.13/gallon YIKES!

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
[GMC]C2 said:
Crap, the triweekly is on Draft day, whatever, I'll still go if It's running. I'll have to talk to my friend about bringing his TV, and if my brother goes we can take his.

Cool, let me know when you are bringing one for sure. Thanks, Goose.

Hey Rick can you confirm that you and your brother will show up with a TV?
Hope you've been practicing on Ken's training, man. Can't wait to see the improvement.

Kids crew, I think your crew should be called "The Little Giants" haha. Can you guys confirm that you'll come and bring a TV?

Anyone else planning on bringing TVs?

Thanks, guys. You guys make Triweekly possible and make it worth running.

~San Diego Love~

LanceStern

Smash Lord
I must say I have Saturday School on April 29

But that's all I'm saying.... I could not go to Sat. School cause the triweeklies are fun

But that's all I'm saying.... We could always change the date to them, but then again it could change it for other people too. Colleges are doing orientations and testings and such, so it's tough.

That's all I'm saying tho...
>.<

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Then again, TriWeeklies are about the funnest things to do on a Saturday evening, and shouldn't be changed for a few schedule changes.

Thing is, if events were scheduled to fit everyone's schedule, the events would never happen.

That's all I'm saying

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
I can't make it, theres a wedding at like 2, too bad.

Update, It may be at 10:30, then we'll be out to eat. If we get out by 12 or 1, I'll be up to do some singles or freeplay.

CoKe

Smash Rookie
Justpha said:

Kids crew, I think your crew should be called "The Little Giants" haha. Can you guys confirm that you'll come and bring a TV?
COLOR]

I won't confirm untill like a couple of days before the tourney. But if I do come,I'll bring a TV.

The little giants is a movie. I don't wanna be named after a movie xD.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
AzN_Lep said:
Hmmmz... PRETTY sure, but not sure right? Well, if you two do decide to go I'm sure Pha, Squish, Krogodile, and I can run the Tri-Weekly (and I get a shot at first YAYUHZ). I need tournement maker though. Hmmmz Cao, I'll probably just talk to you over AIM.

SQUISH AND KROGODILE COMING?!?!
What about Demised....

T~T This is tightness...

Rickety

Peace and Love
Pha, I'm 90% sure I will be attending, and I'm 100% sure I'll bring a TV if i do go. :]

Finals are coming up soon, though for Palomar, so we'll see if I can dedicate time to both!

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
meyoulou said:
Pha, I'm 90% sure I will be attending, and I'm 100% sure I'll bring a TV if i do go. :]

Finals are coming up soon, though for Palomar, so we'll see if I can dedicate time to both!
Sweet deal! Yayuuhz!

Thank you to Rick and Little Giants. Hey Pat, you can bring a TV if you do come too right?

Top Bottom