• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

The Krogodile

Smash Cadet
Hey, i can actually make it to this one. cause i dont have work, at all.... igot fired. yayuhz! anyways, unless i start working again by saturday, i should be there, and even then, i'll still ask for a day off to go to this.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Well if Krogg and Squish are coming, which they are, then we can probably bring 2 TV's actually. We can, BUT WE WON'T!!! One TV is enough, the rest of you slackers have to get your **** together LOL!!! Ah, I'm just kidding... but not really.

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
AzN_Lep said:
Well if Krogg and Squish are coming, which they are, then we can probably bring 2 TV's actually. We can, BUT WE WON'T!!! One TV is enough, the rest of you slackers have to get your **** together LOL!!! Ah, I'm just kidding... but not really.

**** it Pat! Where's the San Diego Love, dude???

Hey Lance, just like last time, sign up WILL begin at 12:00 and team WILL START at 12:30 sharp

Caotic probably won't be attenting this one so... here's my number, all

714 797 4661 - call if you need help with something

BTW, TRIWEEKLY WILL BE AT THE 6th COLLEGE LODGE

If you don't know where that is, AIM me : Justpha
I'll put up the directions later.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Bah Squish can't make it, so we can only bring one TV anywayz... It's all good though ^^ Seems like Pha needs a hug.

PandaX

Smash Lord
*cry* Hey Cao, I don't think i can go with you to MLG Dal, Phi, or Atl due to cash issues. With dallas being next month, I need that money to pay off the rest of my car. By may I should have the collected sum.

It's a possibility that I might be able to make the others but I dunno. I'll keep you posted on that but i didn't want you to hear from me that I will go and then me say last minute that I can't minute.

Oh guys, I can't make it to this triweekly. I'm excausted so much from MLG but maybe it's because I was medicated @_@

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Information For This Saturday's Triweekly

MLG Philly is gonna be in August though.... so far away! At least make that one! I can't see how I can make Dallas at this point either, but Atlanta I'm good to go. We need to make a teamname like Double Pandatration Cheapness

Cumulative OC2 Donations = $290. Keep it rollin' San Diego!

- Location Information:
Lodge, Sixth College
University of California San Diego
Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA, 92092

Ask for directions once you arrive on campus.
The address can be Google Mapped.

- Schedule:
11am Arrival - 12pm Start
6 pm - Finish

- What to bring:
TV's, Gamecubes, copies of the game, and your own controller. Tournament efficiency depends on how many people bring these things.

- Admission Fee:
$10 Covers Singles and Teams entry.
Visitors are welcome for free.
Smashers are encouraged to enter all events.

- Additional information:
A cafeteria is located near the venue, called Foodworx.
During the tournament, refrain from engaging in freeplay until authorized to do so.

- Pot Split:
1/3 - OC2 Donation
1/3 - Singles (60-30-Money Back)
1/3 - Teams (60-30-Money Back)

Any questions? Call Justpha on 714-797-4661, or AIM Justpha
Pha, I've gone ahead and booked the Lodge, so it's now secured. I am still undecided as to wether I will be attending this, or San Bernardino; it's largely up to my ride - Edrees, or how much homework I have. Who knows, I may still end up in San Deezy for this sheezy. In any case, set aside $50 for me when you register everyone.

So why is Wolf here? He's just cool I guess

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
If Pha is as great of a TV chord mechanic as he says, my TV should be ready and I'll offer it for use whether I make it to the tri weekly or not, since I'm not taking my tv to SB if i go there.

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
LanceStern said:
12:30 It starts?

I THINK I can make that work. I'd show up at like 12:31-12:35 ish tho... perhaps a slightly later match?
Lance, If you're 5-10 minutes late, you'll need to call me so I'll sign you up and won't call your match until you get here. But that will means you'll get no warm ups time... But as I remember, I think you like to play in singles anyway. So it doesn't matter if you show up a bit late for teams :).

The Krogodile

Smash Cadet
hey, i can bring a tv too, if i go >.<
turns out i might be working with my girlfriends father on saturday helping him with plumbing stuff or something. but i think thats friday that im doing that. uh' i dont know.

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
You guys you guys I would totally go to this one except this weekend is going to be the most extreme weekend of my life so jah i can't go *pfft like it matters if i go no one knows my lil ganny powers T.T* but, the next one i'll go fosho.

Dodger

Smash Ace
So yeah, looks like I can make it down for this one. Anyone need a partner?

LanceStern

Smash Lord
When I get a car or am able to drive my moms (I have my license but no insurance :(

then I'll start bringing a TV. Unless people want to help carry one from the entrance of UCSD all the way to the 6th college lodge.

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Dodger, Jimmy and Andy coming with you guys?

Last second reminder:

1. It will be at 6th College Lodge (not Muir). I have asked Caotic to put up a map. This place is really close from the parking parking lot (if you park at the correct parking lot)
2. Please bring TV and Cube. (We'll have to send you guys home and no triweekly if there's not enough TVs and Cubes.)

Dodger

Smash Ace
Jimmy said he can't go, and I haven't talked to Andy yet, but he most likely won't come.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Map Information

I added some map info which shows parking and the exact location of the lodge.

Click on the map for an enlarged version:

Zack353

Smash Ace
Dodger said:
So yeah, looks like I can make it down for this one. Anyone need a partner?
Dodger, chances are that Psychotic mind system is teaming up with wesley wicked and Coke/all his other aliases aren't coming, so I will most likely need a team partner :chuckle:.

yes!

Smash Apprentice
yeah, sorry pha. i needa read 3 weeks worth of molecular biology material in the few days before tuesday (>.<) i hope the uci members that are going don't make you guys regret accepting the uci vs. ucsd rematch though :^)

Zack353

Smash Ace
CAOTIC said:
Interesting team...

I don't have a teammate T~T
Or I'll team with you if you want. Up to Dodger, don't know what he will say since he doesn't know me and all..

The Krogodile

Smash Cadet
well, i have an interview at vons at 11, so i should be able to make it on time. i think i'll be teaming with azn lep, but if not, i'll team witrh caotic, or the much more appealing kirby/yoshi team with dodger.

Zoap

Smash Master
im down in san diego in june, im hoppin to make the 17th biweekly but if not any chance one of these things will be happenin. Show ur Norcal Brother some love lol

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hmmmz... I'm free for teams too: Krogg, Dodger, or Cao. I'm leaning towards Dodger, IC+Kirby sounds waaay to sexy to pass up.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
David may not be a good choice as a teammate. He has this kind of aura around him that makes his teammate want to come over and forward smash him to death, but 99.99% it was probably because I wasn't thinking :p

I love u David :laugh:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Results of the 5th Triweekly

CUMULATIVE OC2 DONATIONS $370 + 1.10!!!!

TRIWEEKLY V - The Gods of Melee, Represent!

SINGLES:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/9809/triweeklyvsingles7lt.gif

1 Edrees
2 CAOTIC
3 Azn Lep
4 Eddy
5 Zack
5 The Cube
7 Dodger
7 JustPha
9 Abyss
9 Adonis
9 Knifey
9 Rickety
13 MRDR
13 Chozoman
13 Wesley Wicked
13 Stealth Yoshi
17 Adrian
17 Red
17 The Krogodile
17 Wayne
17 Tony
17 Saur
17 Jim
17 LanceStern
25 Sunny
25 Robert
25 Phsycotic Mind System
25 Maverick
25 Tren

DOUBLES

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/1792/triweeklyvdoubles0ra.gif

1 Pha Pieces (Edrees + Pha)
2 Eddikted To Chaos (CAOTIC + Eddy)
3 Dodger + Azn_Lep (Cuteness)
4 Black Wang (Wayne + MRDR)
5 We Are Lance Ricket (LanceStern + Rickety)
5 (Stealth Yoshi + The Cube)
7 Aka (Red + Knifey)
7 Prehistoric (Saur + Krogodile)
9 Team Sexyness (Adrian + Chozoman)
9 Teh Doctorz (Wesley Wicked + Phsycotic Mind System)
9 Team Z (Robert + Zack)
9 TOC (Sunny + Tren)

Top Bottom