• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Brawl Tournamet ~TBD~

selendrile

Smash Apprentice
And Hell no!!! They robbed Marquez against Pacquiao!!! That was total BS! He thinks he's the best cause he took out Morales and Barrera when there all old and washed up!!! He needs to start coming after the cream of the crop from the Mexican fighters!!!! And Until then he aint nothing.....
In Pacquiao's defense the Marquez rematch was a close enough fight to nod it in his direction. He has pretty much cleared out his weight division, there is no one left for him to fight. That's why he's considering moving up to lightweight.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
In Pacquiao's defense the Marquez rematch was a close enough fight to nod it in his direction. He has pretty much cleared out his weight division, there is no one left for him to fight. That's why he's considering moving up to lightweight.
Yeah and if he does he's gonna get OWNED!!! Then He's gonna complain that its not his normal weight class.....

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
hey just so you know why one team pick first stage other team pick second doesn't work...

Team A picks stage
Team B wins
then...Team B picks stage??

so not only are they up a match, they have complete advantage in the next match. No bueno.

Why make it complicated... why not just have counterpicks...?

Just throwing in my 2 cents.

just saw the first page update and stages are fine.

The Game II

Smash Champion
hey just so you know why one team pick first stage other team pick second doesn't work...

Team A picks stage
Team B wins
then...Team B picks stage??

so not only are they up a match, they have complete advantage in the next match. No bueno.

Why make it complicated... why not just have counterpicks...?

Just throwing in my 2 cents.

just saw the first page update and stages are fine.
I had that rule in place for DDR tournaments, but that's a totally different game.

Do they not have Random Stage available?

--GCII

LHG

Smash Journeyman
And Hell no!!! They robbed Marquez against Pacquiao!!! That was total BS! He thinks he's the best cause he took out Morales and Barrera when there all old and washed up!!! He needs to start coming after the cream of the crop from the Mexican fighters!!!! And Until then he aint nothing.....
While I'd rather have De La Hoya beat Mayweather's face in, I gotta HARDCORE DISAGREE WITH THIS ONE! :bee:

Why do people say he robbed Marquez, did anyone watch the 3rd round or whatever it was? WHO KNOCKED WHO DOWN? And even though people say "oh man, you can't count that as the deciding factor" I honestly think it did because the rest of the fight was even IMO. Cuts on each other's eyes but the knockdown did it all. Pacquaio's corner to Marquez's corner: "NO JOHNS!" :lick:

AHHH, I want to play already.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
While I'd rather have De La Hoya beat Mayweather's face in, I gotta HARDCORE DISAGREE WITH THIS ONE! :bee:

Why do people say he robbed Marquez, did anyone watch the 3rd round or whatever it was? WHO KNOCKED WHO DOWN? And even though people say "oh man, you can't count that as the deciding factor" I honestly think it did because the rest of the fight was even IMO. Cuts on each other's eyes but the knockdown did it all. Pacquaio's corner to Marquez's corner: "NO JOHNS!" :lick:

AHHH, I want to play already.
See thats the way some people are seeing it but either way in the end, plain and simple it could've gone either way!!!

But back to the Mayweather topic, I would love nothing better than to see Mayweathers on his back looking up at the lights!!!!! Im waiting to see that!!!!

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
whoa this looks like a pretty good turnout for smash its a shame i cant go pikachu (with the ash hat) lucas and yoshi wanted to own some people
ooh and btw marquez was robbed of the fight

xXSmashMasterXx

Smash Cadet
wow I had a lot of fun at the tourny lol

I should have mained gannondorf nobody beat me in friendlys with him tho I didn't get to finish my battle with rick

I made some bad choices but it was nice to meet the faces behind the avatars lol

heres my 2 cents on a few people:

hack: Good game haha

bone: I totally got lucky in the 2 stock where I beat you haha but it was cool

rick: I was surprised when that ike player beat you still you played a good game or and also thanks for the dollar :)

DSF: that was a good come back I thought ajax's snake had you

Nicktendo: dude I'm not sure if it was luck or skill but that move you pulled off was cool haha

isiah: >.< why did you have to go and eliminate me lol

Rickety

Peace and Love
Singles Results!

1: DieSuperFly ($190.80) - Snake/Marth
2: Edge ($95.40) - Metaknight
3: Ajax ($31.80) - Snake
4: Hall - Snake
5: Pnoy - Marth
5: Bone - Peach
7: Nick Ngnyen - Ike
7: Nezumi - Pit
9: Maple - Captain Falcon(!)
9: Nuke - Lucario
9: Nicktendo - Dedede
9: Jason Tom - Dedede
13: Izzy Pop - Metaknight
13: Luda - Pit
13: Fayt - Sheik
13: Marvin Choi - ROB
17: Frederick Delrasario
17: Bean Bressler - Yoshi
17: Adan
17: Decible - Snake
17: LHG - Pit
17: Matt Mcbeth
17: Vitin
17: Rickety - G&W :]
25: Awex - Ice Climbers
25: Ryan Guerrero
25: Oats - Lucas
25: Skyler Nelson
25: Chris Rico
25: Ulises Lizarraga
25: Gibby
25: Chubbs
33: Juan Narajo
33: Smash Master
33: Storm
33: Kyubi
33: Armando Rodriguez
33: BoogalooMARK - olimar/wolf
33: Christian Villamil
33: Travis Shore
33: John Marquez
33: Beck
33: Brent Mclellan
33: James Stich
33: Ghetto Soldier
33: Dreamhack619
33: Chad Ashworth
33: Dwight Moore
49: David Mascarenhas
49: Matt Rasmussen
49: Colin Ray
49: Nicolas Jackson
49: Stephen Wilkinson
49: Henry Pennerman
49: Parker Mitchell

Doubles Results!

1: RSN (Ajax + Edge) ($57.60)
2: Green Apples (DieSuperFly + Nezumi) ($28.80)
3: Hearts and Smiles (Rickety + MAPLE) ($9.60) - G&W + FALCON <3 :]
4: Epic Failure (Izzy + Ez)
5: Ernie Rays Jr. (Pnoy + LHG)
5: Man Eaters (Hall + Oats)
7: Double De's (Awex + Nicktendo)
7: Two **** (Bone + Fayt)
9: Burnt Bunny (Burnt Socks + Hugglebunny)
9: America's Next Top Model (Kyubi + Adan)
9: Billy Hatcher (Giza + DMC66)
9: Chubs Rule (GhettoSoldier + Chubs)
13: Team Bodega (Decible + Nygin)
13: Team Russian Reversal (Underwing + Nuke)
13: Prinny Squad` (Wingz + Dood)
13: Smash Assassins (Dreamhack619 + GP)

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I was at this tournament! Haha. My first brawl tournament...keep in mind I also don't actually own a Wii or a brawl, hehe. I was "Nick Nguyen", btw, the Ike player that got 7th. Very nice tournament, good hosts, and great people. Hope I can attend another one soon!

P.S. I remember you Rickety! Only person I do recognize on here actually...haha.

xXSmashMasterXx

Smash Cadet
I was at this tournament! Haha. My first brawl tournament...keep in mind I also don't actually own a Wii or a brawl, hehe. I was "Nicholas Nguyen", btw, the Ike player that got 7th. Very nice tournament, good hosts, and great people. Hope I can attend another one soon!

P.S. I remember you Rickety! Only person I do recognize on here actually...haha.
ill get you at the next tourny I promise haha

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
HELL of a turn guys!!!! I wanna give some quick shout outs......

Rickety- Thanks a lot for everything! For the help on the computors and just helping me run things smoother!!! Couldn't have done it w/out you!

Ghetto Soldier & Chubby- GG's man we need to smash it up some more often and good *** matches! Good Snake and Pit!!!

Prinny Squad- We want another **** rematch! LOL!!! :laugh:

Bone- GG on the friendlies! Now I gotta play you melee.....

Glenn- Thanks for coming out and recording the matches for us as always! I really appreciated that!

DSF- Man your insane! You just swept it!!! Your a krazy player!!!

An Finally to Gamers Universe for letting us have the tourney there and everyone else that I forgot to mention! And thanks again for everyone showing up and making this tourney possible. The date for the next one seems to be on June 7. So keep that date open!!!

Top Bottom