• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Brawl Tournamet ~TBD~

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
DSF is crazy, he wins every tournament he goes to. He like lost his first set in tournament ever 2 weeks ago or something to Mr x but still came back from losers to win it. other than that I dont think hes ever lost a set in tournament. He won the first USCD triweekly. I could go into past tournament threads and post the specific number hes won but im too lazy. I think its every one hes gone to since Brawl came out in the US though

Ok everyone the 1st page has been updated and I have the Neutral, Counter Picks, and Banned Stages so hope you guys are happy with it..... Gimme your input I want to know what you guys think???
Yeah man its much better, my only complaint is BAN Skyworld! That stage is ridicilous and shouldnt be legal. skyworld is too much :urg:

yea i get what ur saying by the cheapness of DDD since he's SO GAY! (NICK!!!!) haha jk he's sick.

BUT ANYWAYS, there's only one neutral that DDD can chaingrab to offscreen, which is delfino. and anyways, u get to counterpick a level if u lose, so dont think the odds are always against u even if u are playing against a DDD.

just hope u dont have to play against that DDD NICKTENDO guy. he's SOOOOOOOO....COOL :chuckle:
thanks Richard, your the man. your marths going to tear it up! hes too good. take down DSF! Im rooting for you :pimp:

My Dedede has gotten better and I got a week for more practice so watch out everyone :dedede: ftw baby

xXSmashMasterXx

Smash Cadet
kinda weird because I know I'm the best in my town and just other random people I've played with

It will be interesting to see how I stack up against real players

btw who does DSF main??

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
kinda weird because I know I'm the best in my town and just other random people I've played with

It will be interesting to see how I stack up against real players

btw who does DSF main??
Dude DSF is DieSuperFly..... LOL! And thats how I thought when I went to the UCSD Smashfest in January. I thought I was good and I got worked but thats when I had just started playing Smash.... But now I know a lot more such as ledge guarding (Which is pointless in Brawl!), Comboing, and Chain grabbing an things like that! I can see how ive grown as far as my smashing skillz. But I wish you luck and hope you do pretty good at your 1st tourney xXSmashMasterXx........

LHG

Smash Journeyman
DON'T LET DSF COME! (I'm kiiiiiiiiiiding).

Who's and how's this tournament going to be run? Tio Tournament organizer I hope? XD

If I go, I'll probably show up with Pnoy and J Flo... but it's Finals stretch time for SDSU, I hope I can come. =(

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
DON'T LET DSF COME! (I'm kiiiiiiiiiiding).

Who's and how's this tournament going to be run? Tio Tournament organizer I hope? XD

If I go, I'll probably show up with Pnoy and J Flo... but it's Finals stretch time for SDSU, I hope I can come. =(
Yeah when I get there imma have to DL the Tio Tournament Organizer so I can set everything up. And a bunch of people say that its Finals at SDSU that day so yeah that kinda sucks!!!!

xXSmashMasterXx

Smash Cadet
I use a wide range of characters in brawl so I dunno lol

jigglypuff, marth, and dr. mario were my best in melee though if that matters lol

will there be melee there to screw around on?

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Hey dreamhack Im just wondering, you said that no need to bring tvs but are you sure all these tvs are playable and dont lag like if its those LCD special tvs or whatever

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Hey dreamhack Im just wondering, you said that no need to bring tvs but are you sure all these tvs are playable and dont lag like if its those LCD special tvs or whatever
Im pretty sure they wont lag but ive told a few people if you guys want to bring tv's just in case that you guys are more than welcome to. The tournament director there said he won't reject any tv's that people bring so if you want to go right ahead, just in case.....

Oh and also are you gonna hosting tournaments or is this a one time thing?
Well if all goes well than yeah there might be some more you know? This is there 1st Brawl Tournament being held there and they want to see how it goes...... So we hope there will be more down the road.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Yeah I can bring get a tv with my wii+brawl just incase, and the more setups the better for a big tournament (atleast hope the turnout will be somewhat big)

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna have to miss out on this. I'm stayin' at R-side for the weekend and hittin' up JTB's tourney/smashfest since it's a walk away from my dorm. GL to everyone, though. SD owns.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I want to come just to beat Bone.

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
i jus really wanna freakin beat bone FOR ONCE!!!

this is melee turned around. beat kyle n rick, n now im goin for YOU!!! :chuckle:

LHG

Smash Journeyman
i jus really wanna freakin beat bone FOR ONCE!!!

this is melee turned around. beat kyle n rick, n now im goin for YOU!!! :chuckle:
Caaaaaaaallllm down n00b. :)

Let's freaking get some food before we head down there fool. I don't want this to be Mudd Club II freaking eating crap out of the vending machines all day. Are you driving?

xXSmashMasterXx

Smash Cadet
hmmm I said he wasn't horribly out of my league as in I could at least get him a life down haha I'm not trying to sound conceited if I have been putting out that impression I am sorry :)

And about the name... It was just the first thing that came to mind lol

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Not gonna be able to make it. I got tickets to see De La Hoya fight up in LA this weekend. Next time though.
That fight is gonna suck cause De La Hoya is gonna roll over Steve Forbes!!! This fight is to get De La Hoya's confidence back up again after loosing to Mayweather..... But None the less I still want to see that fight maybe there will be an upset or something????

Katz

Smash Rookie
I'm thinking that I'm going to make this. Not guaranteed, but I'm sure I can just bus over there, seeing as it's not all that far from where I live. I'll also happily bring my Wii and copy of Brawl along, too. Looking forward to it. :cool:

selendrile

Smash Apprentice
That fight is gonna suck cause De La Hoya is gonna roll over Steve Forbes!!! This fight is to get De La Hoya's confidence back up again after loosing to Mayweather..... But None the less I still want to see that fight maybe there will be an upset or something????
Yeah it's pretty much just a tune up fight leading up to his rematch with Mayweather. The tickets were really cheap though and it's not too far of a drive.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it's pretty much just a tune up fight leading up to his rematch with Mayweather. The tickets were really cheap though and it's not too far of a drive.
When that match comes, I hope De La Hoya comes back and rocks Mayweather's sh**. Mayweather's full of crap and needs to shut his trap sometimes. I've always liked De La Hoya as a boxer.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Yeah pretty much.....

When that match comes, I hope De La Hoya comes back and rocks Mayweather's sh**. Mayweather's full of crap and needs to shut his trap sometimes. I've always liked De La Hoya as a boxer.
Oh Hell Yeah! I love De La Hoya and the rematch with mayweather De La Hoya is gonna kick the **** outta HIM!!!! That last fight sucked! They both should have taken a loss for that fight!!!

IT's
ALL
ABOUT
PACQUIAO!
And Hell no!!! They robbed Marquez against Pacquiao!!! That was total BS! He thinks he's the best cause he took out Morales and Barrera when there all old and washed up!!! He needs to start coming after the cream of the crop from the Mexican fighters!!!! And Until then he aint nothing.....

Top Bottom