• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

FCF can beat anyone in 5-10 so whoever gets him could lose a good deal of points.
I'm glad for the opportunity even if it is high risk.

Also I think you got some of the numbers backwards on his row.

Last edited:

Funcrazyfish

Smash Cadet
Castro you compliment me too much. Nike you do too with all the hyping up you do for my matches and stuff... Not saying it's not appreciated, I'm just not used to be being good at smash yet I guess.

BWG_Zeta

Smash Extrordinaire'
Damn san antonio smash seeding is a serious shindig...

And edit:
@ Funcrazyfish Funcrazyfish is one of the most spontaneous and interesting players to not only play against, but watch.
I mean just look at that main linup:

Last edited:

Incendiary

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sh0rtfuse
Put me against anyone. I recently beat paw for the first time, it's only a matter of time before I make my way down that list

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
Castro you compliment me too much. Nike you do too with all the hyping up you do for my matches and stuff... Not saying it's not appreciated, I'm just not used to be being good at smash yet I guess.
Keep up the good work (:

CCCM89

Smash Ace
perhaps we should think of side events instead of investing all our resources in nothing but the tedious behind the scenes seeding? at the very least set up some round robin doubles events where your partner changes with each match, to both test your skill, and the overall skil of the combination of players.

if not that, why not invest some of that seeding time into ice cream and hot pockets? Or maybe Hot Pocket a la mode.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
other events could be on separate days. Think about it, more money coming in for payouts. More money going to otaku cafe(or wherever it happens) for use of the venue. More exposure for the game and thus more people showing up to get involved with the competitive scene.
Besides that, I've hardly ever seen any doubles tournaments in SA, and I for one think I could do better in doubles then singles. I work better when supporting others.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
This weekly had many great things like Beros causing 3 huge upsets, but that's slightly overlooked by the Empire striking SA finally.
Jabandrew finally entered a weekly and in the spirit of NJ, Diddy kong.
Used to be just newcomers doing the diddy ditto, now it'll be Jbandrew and Santi every week.... is our only shining light Megacub?

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
http://youtu.be/a6-HECDOn20

I know most are subscribed but I made another basic basic instructional video. Lol I hate my commentary but it's the easiest way to get the message out. I'm very open to criticism, feedback, or any ideas for other topics.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
http://youtu.be/a6-HECDOn20

I know most are subscribed but I made another basic basic instructional video. Lol I hate my commentary but it's the easiest way to get the message out. I'm very open to criticism, feedback, or any ideas for other topics.
Food for thought: Holding up to DI increases knockback.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So like
Nike hasn't posted results or anything yet, so did FCF even go yesterday?
If I remember correctly it looks like this in terms of top 6
megafox
jbandrew
santi
prime
paw
beros

Suspect

Smash Hero
I still can't play this game. Killed myself like 5 times lol.

Edit. And I shouldn't have gotten 13th. I should of placed worse. Either seeding was bad or some of you really suck. I shouldn't of tied with mindless.

Last edited:

HarvstootH

Smash Cadet
NNID
Quincy.Dippy
Shout outs to Kirby 2 - 0ing Incendiary, and then immediately getting stomped by Beros. Beginning to question my consistency with the Kirbs (>`.`)>

Nike.

Smash Hero
Los Weekly 1-11 Results
3/26/2015
35 Entrants

1: Megafox :4marth::4fox:
2: Jbandrew :4diddy:
3: SnorlaxPie500 :4diddy::4tlink:
4: K Prime :4pikachu:
5: Paw :4zss:
5: Geoberos :4diddy:
7: Castro :4iggy: