• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Castro, the control stick is far more sensitive in Sm4sh than any other iteration. You need to be more gentle with tilt inputs. :applejack:

I guess I need to work on my ~gentle touch~:251:
Lets have a smashfezt.

also anybody getting a weird issue where the R and L buttons dont work until you unplug the control?

Also should I buy all those amiibos that arent being produced anymore? Will they be worth $$$$$$$?

Last edited:

CCCM89

Smash Ace
I may actually have Friday off next week, so I may or may not, but probably will, show up and eat all of your food.

Also, I only just saw it now, but it looks like your avatar has an erection.

Last edited:

Mindles

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheMindless
3DS FC
5026-5818-5094
That dude that beat you yesterday Mindless...he must of got a lot better fast, cause I 2-0'd him in losers at that first Ultra tournament. And you're better than I am so wtf breh
Kirbys a true killuh

Valdens

Smash Ace
Reminder: HUGE Reddit Christmas party at my place starting at 6 tomorrow. Smash will be there, setups would be welcome, and bring some type of booze/snack/food. Should be a super fun time.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
I'm here for Paw's body, and to find out how to request a name change cuz I forgot the Houston thread is ******** lol. I wanna visit some time. Doubt I'll get to before the summer unless someone offers me a free ride from here

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Zcon is having a party tonight but due to my backwards sleeping schedule cause of Hyrule Warriors grinding since the 29th I'm gonna be asleep during it

Blue Ninjakoopa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlueNinjakoopa
3DS FC
3265-5187-8163
Hi, I'm Blue Ninjakoopa. I main R.O.B., been maining him since Mario Kart DS. My NNID is BlueNinjakoopa and my 3DS friend code is 3265 5187 8163.

Top Bottom