• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Damn so early, also I was banking on the possibility that I won't be going to Houston for New Years -- nope, going to Houston so missing out.
I have yet to Smash and alcohol, cause there's always only one set up when we do drink.

Also doubt League would even work anyways. Don't even have that many [active] Brawlers with [working] laptops that have rides [or leave the house].
Don't even know any of the 28 Melee players, but hell, I guess with a number that big, shouldn't be hard to find 5 of them.
Unless I assume 2v2 snowdown showdowns.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
I might be able to give you a ride there depending on distance, if its a bit distant would you mind throwing me gas money or getting me something small at Jim's? What is your 20?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Talking about Nike's thing tomorrow for the ride. I'm good for Jim's if it happens tonight. :applejack:

Suspect

Smash Hero
I have to work new years eve night as well :(

off the next 2 nights tho and a few of my friends from work might come over to play... Brawl

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If my family didn't always get so butt hurt over me going somewhere on these holiday type things, then I'd go too. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I was gonna go, but I keep falling asleep cause guess this flubug, despite being gone, still messing with my body and just making me want to sleep all day and night.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
let sus mod southwest tho

Not necessarily true. John2k was just really active and a goodie two shoes with the other staff like Xivii before he got mod in the DR, then he eventually started doing site stuff and now he's admin.
Or Mario sonic guy just posting a lot in the Smash 4 section then he got it.
I don't understand why people aspire to "get" mod.
You don't get any notable privileges, you have to deal with people, you can't ignore them, you can lose mod with a single mistake, and all of your mistakes become personal insults against the wronged user's mother.
And god help you if you admit fault when you make a mistake.

Hi Paw.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
We get trophy points and access to the super secret mod room, most brawl places are dead so you barely have to deal something, dunno what mistake you can make outside of accidentally infracti- warning, the wrong person :^)

Hi Sky Pirate, Happy New Year people.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah Sky Pirate. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Being a mod is super easy.

@Nike: Don't care. Had BBQ Wings and chicken hearts and bottles and bottles and bottles of booze. :applejack:

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Happy New Year everyone :D

I am off of work today, and would like to host a get together. If anyone is interested let me know. I live right on Bandera/Wurzbach by the IHOP.

BYOB

Suspect

Smash Hero
Gale brought an entire bar worth of alcohol lol. Get ***** guys
any left overs? come over and drink/play games with me
I don't understand why people aspire to "get" mod.
You don't get any notable privileges, you have to deal with people, you can't ignore them, you can lose mod with a single mistake, and all of your mistakes become personal insults against the wronged user's mother.
And god help you if you admit fault when you make a mistake.

Hi Paw.
make sus mod tho
Happy New Year everyone :D

I am off of work today, and would like to host a get together. If anyone is interested let me know. I live right on Bandera/Wurzbach by the IHOP.

BYOB
please dont tell me you live in ghetto ass coppermill apartments

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Meh. I'll chalk it up to "experiences may vary".
I wasn't exactly the best mod anyway.

Hi Slush. Happy new year, San Antonians.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
RIp Uncle Phil
RIP Coach, He is in a better place now, enjoying spectacular feasts of turkey, pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing, and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce.
The one man army for the Cheeseburger Apocalypse has fallen to their meaty goodness.

>Cosby still alive while Uncle Phil is dead

L4D2 later tonight if people can to honor Coach, I'm playing him tho a break from nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom