• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
K prime was gonna apply for some jobs just to buy another wii, good thing it started working again, that was a close one!

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium

Edit: All right, well, that's 1, the least I could do for now is find out how much gas money we'd need, and how long it would take to get to the venue (and back).

Edit2: So... I just finished google mapping it, shortest route is 300mi, (w/ tolls :/ )to the venue, so 600 there and back, we'll be needing $140 total for gas since it's round-trip, and again, just like last time, if we end up asking for more than we need, we'll just return it either when we get back to SA, or when we're about to leave the venue. :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Well, if you can set up something, by all means go for it.
Trip'd be as long as the Houston one, more or less.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I don't know what's funnier:

Asking for permission to post in this thread
or
Asking Tofer for permission

It's the latter.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
This can be arranged. Prime's hatred prevents him from getting free good tonight. Let him never forget this.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Okay guys it's very likely that I will come to San Antonio again, this time the weekend after Revolution.
And I'm bringing a very special guest.

I'm serious this time too, Nike.

So are you guys doing something like a tournament or something, or would there be a better weekend to show up? We can do pretty much every weekend I think, except for something like Rev.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
i put in a request for saturday (oct. 29th). i'm thinking of holding the first of my monthlies if i can get it off (don't hold y'alls breath though, walmart be mad gay). when i get the go-ahead, i'll make a thread and all that jazz. also, i was thinking of POSSIBLY hosting RGN4 that same night AFTER the tourney. thoughts?

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
i have consumed enough alcohol to be considered legally drunk. happy birthday furry faced phuck. i vote yes for rgn4 i also vote we not let paw drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom