• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
GN, moar boobs.

Bettah?

@nova yeah I know him he's my friend savon and he mains lucario. And uhm I've been on these. Boards going on like 2 yrs already....hmm why don't u ever remember me anyway? I see u at heroes and random toys r us events X)
Toys r Us the last event I went too was when I was like.. 11?
For H&F I just play update Yugioh deck a bit and done for the day. Other then that I don't play it all that much. For another note I have Slight Short Term Memory loss.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
where are you finding all these cute pictures, kprime?
He has had them...and he has them stashed in 500 gig seagate portible harddrive wrapped in ducking take stored in his basement guarded by dwarf rabbits with lazer on there fricken heads......I think ur right drugs r bad.....

Laurel

Smash Ace
already looking through pixiv, i registered literally 10 minutes ago.

totally searching マニューラ

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I must learn japanese that isn't in Kanji form..
Edit 1: Found a Macargo jumping out of an egg and had the shape of a Yoshi. Someone try finding that for me since I couldn't get the original size.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Surprisingly enough, K Prime, there's actually ample evidence that Noel never wears panties.

Which means she's nearly going commando during the fights.

Need I remind you of her QCB+A?
Oh yes.

Also, anything with Makoto is win.

Dang so I search up on Yoshi/Sonic MU's and Yoshi wins with 55/45 though someone on the Sonic MU was apparently "Lazy" and put down 55/60. Yoshi as the winner.
Apparently this matchup is so elite it can go above 100.
Yoshi barely wins the match up. He has more range, faster moves, and can chain grab Sonic all the way off of the edge.

Above that, Sonic has difficulty killing him due to weight, can't camp due to egg harassment, and any form of recovery is outright dangerous. Yoshi can upB chaingrab him across the level and to his death, with Sonic unable to do anything about it.

However, Yoshi outright sucks at KOing otherwise, and beyond his chain grab and off level pressure, is pretty mediocre at everything. Not to mention that Yoshi has a horrible shield.

55:45 in Yoshi's favor actually seems just about right.

I was so happy that I hugged Paw (and prayed for the amount cussing I did to be forgiven). Then we celebrated the victory with chachos :D
The lack of invite makes me super duper sad.

Brawl really has done a hell of a job creating odd couples. SamChu is probably the most popular. It's incredible.

^ Furry Alert! ^
K Prime's a closet furry.
He's joined the ranks.
Excellent.

already looking through pixiv, i registered literally 10 minutes ago.
Pixiv is godly.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
you cant alter stages, only change their colors and backgrounds.

you can make battlefield sonic-y tho

why would you want the platform to stay in place? =_=;

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
@laurel if u were wondering u can have google translate that site for u. I think u jjut type translate sight japanese to english in google seach, it should give u a sight were u paste the url in a boxand it will translate the whole thing to englissh. Enjoy :3

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
you cant alter stages, only change their colors and backgrounds.

you can make battlefield sonic-y tho

why would you want the platform to stay in place? =_=;
espy did it and im jelous on how he got smashville to look green hill like. and i want it to change the color and background of yoshi's island and background to greenhill and also ummm idk anything else.. and oh. who has that red shine character choosing screen.. i think it was espy and i want one like that except i want it to be blue with every avatar lookin like his

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
espy did it and im jelous on how he got smashville to look green hill like. and i want it to change the color and background of yoshi's island and background to greenhill and also ummm idk anything else.. and oh. who has that red shine character choosing screen.. i think it was espy and i want one like that except i want it to be blue with every avatar lookin like his
Daaaaang someones original >_>

Laurel

Smash Ace
@laurel if u were wondering u can have google translate that site for u. I think u jjut type translate sight japanese to english in google seach, it should give u a sight were u paste the url in a boxand it will translate the whole thing to englissh. Enjoy :3
oh i know about google translate, this site is easy to navigate though and if you want the best results you need to search the name in actual japanese. :/

and you get mad when we call you espy jr...

Laurel

Smash Ace
.. whats the lol for?? trust me hes not that big of a sonic fan like me..
do you....fap to sonic...wishing you woke up to him every morning so you can run your fingers through his dark blue hedgehoggy fur?

...would he even be soft?

Laurel

Smash Ace
u like to troll me dont u?? y r u mad at me what did i do to u?
you're so sensitive, why do you think i'm mad?

i do it because your reactions are priceless. you react just like a troll likes to see her victims react. :*3

shlike

Smash Ace
never, we're not allowing them to be seen by the public, sorry shlike

i need more shlike training, i'mma make sa come to a rgv tourny
please do paw i think you have massive potential

Be my apprentice please???

<3

If SA were to come down it would be amazing

crew battle part 2

espy /kprime/morningstar/nike vs magik/me/broly/vorgy

shlike

Smash Ace