• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Can't go to Quake-con, actually.

If I play you at the fest, Kyle, I'm playing as gay as possible.
That goes for anyone at Melee.
Jiggly vs Peach is a pretty gay matchup anyways. I'll gladly camp the **** outta you. :p

The great thing about melee? Gayness is optional and not mandatory like Brawl.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i saw the time, i thought to myself "i wonder if k prime is online"

refresh page, bam

how do you keep your thing to never show you're online prime?

and also, wtffffffffff

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Wow did the thread grow some pages....yeah its like 3:12AM.....**** I over slept....what day is it?....Wednesday?..... is it daylight savings time?.....don't eat chinese food before going to bed....let's go get that totodile....yeah....Zzz....

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Dawww, Paw thinkin' about me.

I set myself to invisible so it will always show me as offline. =)

Laurel

Smash Ace
Wow did the thread grow some pages....yeah its like 3:12AM.....**** I over slept....what day is it?....Wednesday?..... is it daylight savings time?.....don't eat chinese food before going to bed....let's go get that totodile....yeah....Zzz....
drugs are bad

paw <3s kprime

so cute >^_^<

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Dang so I search up on Yoshi/Sonic MU's and Yoshi wins with 55/45 though someone on the Sonic MU was apparently "Lazy" and put down 55/60. Yoshi as the winner.
Apparently this matchup is so elite it can go above 100.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Total of 8 hours of my life (including last friday) were spent playing the 3rd to last lvl of bit.trip runner. Just beat it an hour ago.

I was so happy that I hugged Paw (and prayed for the amount cussing I did to be forgiven). Then we celebrated the victory with chachos :D

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
He's actually a Lucario player. he just felt like using Pit randomly and spammed the **** out of me. If I won those matches I could've been higher then 16th place.
Also on a unrelated note...
The San Antonio Brawl Discussion Thread: Where we Post Pokeman pictures and Rant on Espy's Sonic.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
@paw+ lol at overdrawnbreast and oks I need my rob to get ev trained so I must fight paw+'s

@nova yeah I know him he's my friend savon and he mains lucario. And uhm I've been on these. Boards going on like 2 yrs already....hmm why don't u ever remember me anyway? I see u at heroes and random toys r us events X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom