• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
got to play lulu on the PBE. shes fuggin weird. probably gunna be the hardest support to use o:
Missed this. *ahem*

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Wow, Slush rose almost as much as Paw fell:

Paw = -15.12
Slush = +14.95

You're better than this, Paw. Start beating people. :<

EDIT: Stop that, Smashboards.

darksonicbase

Smash Cadet
i might need a ride too for whobo bc i was planeing to go there and bc esca rlly want to mm me.! soo if anyone can get me a ride that be the best but i still have to cheack how much money i well have at the end of the week sooo if anyone can plz let me know soo i can get back to you if its a yes or no for me ok? : )

Heartstring

Smash Legend
you guys should totally let me crash in your room again for whobo4
I'm actually still working on going....not looking so good though

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
damn, blondie said **** you guys and went to hobo anyways

must of been looking for revenge against krd

darksonicbase

Smash Cadet
hey guys i am haveing some ppl comeing over tommory if anyone want to come over they can just to play brawl soo if u guys r up to it just bring ur wii and ur tv ok.

darksonicbase

Smash Cadet
soo i only have can come over 8 ppl ok tesh but if anyone going over just call me its 830 328 2508 or u can text me i rddy have 2 ppl r comeing over is steven and john soo 6 more ppl

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
So I'm trying to decide the date for Woodlawn smash II. I think April 21 would probably be the most likely date right now. Is that good for everyone?

I'm also thinking of a side event. Crews was really fun and it would be cool to do it again, but not waseda this time. We should pick the teams somehow. A few ideas I came up with are SA vs the rest of Texas, team captains take turns picking their teams, bronies vs non bronies, and top tiers vs other tiers. If you like any of those ideas or have any others just tell me.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom