• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
1935 Ghost Dancers, San Antonio, TX 78245
If I copied it right.

Edit: It's the corner house, right?

darksonicbase

Smash Cadet
wow it was a great place big boss and a nice tourny but kyro rob i just hate its not ur falt kyro its robs but its ok i still love the rob lol.......

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
So I ran into Fogo and D4BA at a Street Fighter tournament yesterday. Things sure have changed. They've moved on to other games. Great seeing them though and laughing about old times.

I guess the Brawl scene ain't what it used to be. I wonder how Nikefest is going to turnout.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
i was hoping for 40$ for the playstation. mines new i just dont have the box. they were supposed to be giving out to the kids at my school for good test score like 8 years ago lol but they never did i found them and took a couple. they have literally just been sitting in a closet for years never been used.

here what they go for used on amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1327895147&sr=8-3&condition=used

darksonicbase

Smash Cadet
i was hoping for 40$ for the playstation. mines new i just dont have the box. they were supposed to be giving out to the kids at my school for good test score like 8 years ago lol but they never did i found them and took a couple. they have literally just been sitting in a closet for years never been used.

here what they go for used on amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1327895147&sr=8-3&condition=used
40 i can do if u can wait for a 3 weeks

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom