• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Yo, I wanna play. I have a French final, but after 3 pm, I'm free and can wreck some ****.
Sounds good, when/where?
Then you should've went to my tourney.

/:salt:

:phone:
haha, sorry I couldn't make it Big Boss xD I was a little busy that day and I also didn't have any available transportation =/
I'll be sure to go to the next one for sure though bro, wouldn't miss it for the world! okay I probably would if the circumstances were right... but chances are I won't xD
im down, where should we meet up?
Well, if you were serious, and in SA, then that'd depend on where Tree wanted to meet up, my house's almost always available for brawl but I live like stupid far away from the rest of the SA community.

Edit: @Mike2: Probably.
@Espy: that sucks, welp ~7 hours is better than none.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Espy, **** you for sleeping at the same time. We should just sync up our menstrual cycles already.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Uh, last resort would be at my dorm. Visitor parking isn't the greatest, so I wouldn't really suggest it.
Hey, it's all good, parking's no biggie for me, I pretty much take the bus everywhere when I'm not getting a ride from a friend or family member :) just need the address of course, unless you feel like coming all the way to my side of town, which is near windcrest XD

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Maan, get on League in a bit.

ALSO, DEC17 is PAPA JOHNS CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY. ONE LARGE ONE TOPPING FOR 5.99 EACH. NO LIMIT.

****!!! :applejack:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
So uh... A little birdy told me... San Antonio will be +1 Mexican on the 17th. Not name dropping or anything. But there'll be a bit more Seamen here in town. Not saying I'm buying an extra pizza though.

Where you at tho Andrew? Your house? I'll play, but plan on something tomorrow night too, I get off work after 10ish.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Leaf, you traitorous swine.

Also, I'm down with whatever tomorrow later. I gotta decorate the house tomorrow afternoon. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Suspect, it's like Little Caeser's for a day.
Except Papa Johns.

It's virtually 50% off per large pizza. That's a decent deal. :applejack:

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Dominos fanboy here, cheap medium and larges errday

and its delish

edit: well yea its a deal if Papa Johns pizza cost that much, jesus.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, not sure about Dominos, but Pizza Hut shares the same prices as Papa Johns.
Never been a fan of Dominos myself though. Crappy sauce and topping quality.

The crust was always godlike though. :applejack:

IG88

Smash Cadet
Cici's Is alright Til you've had the misfortune of eating it as much as I used to, now the thOught of it makes me want to throw up

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't remember Pizza Hut's pizza. I got sick from it once back in middle school, and do my best to stay away from it now. I did eat it once before (after the last Mizumi-con), and it was fine, but tough to swallow either way.

Cici's I can easily imagine to be stomach cringing after awhile. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
First 30 minutes of Cici's - PIZZA *Fills plate*
Remainder time - Pizza feels meh. *1 pizza per plate at a time*

Paw, there is no size imaginable to describe your mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom