• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll head to your house after I get ready. Just woke up.
I GUESS I'll pick up every single ****ing person that needs a ride. Tofer, Paw, Prime, get ready. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Damn, if I would've known that there was going to be a gathering at Slush's, I would've headed straight there from UTSA and go to Target another day. Oh well, another time.

For future reference, what's the exact address of Slush's apartment? Last time he told me is when he wasn't 100% sure of the name and when I entered it, I got 3-ish results.

Nike.

Smash Hero
He's at the Bandera Commons apartment complex, across the street from the Walmart on Bandera.

I'm not even sure if he's alright with everybody showing up, but he asked me to wait until 6.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Oh my. Pockets? Jacket / Pants? End tables?

Walk to my house and borrow my car?

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
A cubicle is being square six sides. It's like having a man***** in front of you, to the left of you, to the right of you, behind you, above you, and below you. Time is not the only thing that gets lost there.

Car still there? Checked Lost & Found?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Found my keys earlier this morning.
Finished school. Just gotta pack and get the **** out of here.

I have work tomorrow though. :applejack:

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
@apex goers: I think i can have the money for the hotel room by around the 22nd or so, but alex said hotel rooms were running out and the deal ends the 29th. Considering its so close to the deadline and stuff, consider it a last resort. Hopefully we can find something before that D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom