• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've watched every episode about three dozen times, Leaf. I can ask him questions about anything.
I've been able to recognize friggin' obscure vectors from the episodes.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
oh, let it be. it's bad enough he as to watch it, it would be pretty pointless to have someone there to watch it with him. don't kick a man while he's down.

megaFoX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
megafox112
Should've known. Can't be "Do bad in tournament" since you get more practice then most of SA.

LITTLE MEGAFOX!
It's been exactly one year since you joined Smashboards AND attended your first tournament Smash Con Queso, How art thou feel?!
i didnt even realize this
afk

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Not my point, you learned their names because of the constant pony spamming on the internet.

My point is, SOME people have this fear that catching the show out of the corner of their eye will make them crave penis, while others just simply don't care and continue living their lives. It just seems the former is more common these days.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Slush, I'll probably ruin it for myself, but don't spoil it yet if you can help it? Give me till Friday, I'm broke until then. lol

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Not my point, you learned their names because of the constant pony spamming on the internet.

My point is, SOME people have this fear that catching the show out of the corner of their eye will make them crave penis, while others just simply don't care and continue living their lives. It just seems the former is more common these days.
Well, the former already applies to me. I'm just over the pony avis and having links upon links of pony stuff being everywhere.

Poniesssssssss...

I would kill for Totally Spies to become cool again.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Who does the voice for Marcus?
Never seen a cutscene, but his voice sounds way too similar.

Nevermind, he's been in a ton of **** I watched.

But I initially recognized his voice in that cutscene because he's also Hak Foo from Jackie Chan Adventures.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
He did it because it's easy. All of that was leaked instantly though, soooooo too bad for him.

However, the most important spoiler: Dizzy's alive.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
That's who I guessed it was, but Gova said something about Mike doing it soooooooo.

My logic about it being Paw was sound tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom