• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
So, K Prime wants SA to challenge Houston to a DDR battle.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
SA Vs Houston in DDR?
I did tell k Prime I wanted to get back into it.

Even though I hardly wasted my money in arcades for DDR rather I played ocean Hunter and House of the Dead 1-4

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I miss playing DDR, I wasn't that all that hardcore, but loved most Heavy difficulties.

Ocean Hunter and HotDs, good times when I did use a lot of quarters trying to go full game runs. . . to beat it and all over and over

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
I know this is early, but i'm opening my carpool for HoM3 in november. So far, it's KoN and myself. I can probably fit 2-3 more. $5 for gas per player.

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
It literally depends if anything goes on during the week/weekend.
This last weekend was something I was looking forward too, so While I couldn't sleep it was more like I didn't feel tired. So thursday-today i've had 10 hours of sleep. Getting 3 (or 4?) hours at Beros house saturday, and getting 6 or so at my own house sunday when I fell asleep around 11 AM.

For tournaments I usually can't sleep cause I always feel i'm going to do bad cause I get no practice. It's until usually after tournaments I start playing at my best or after a long while if i'm still in tournament. (For example almost taking a game off k Prime but didn't know what to do after he passed 160+%)

Sleep A day ranges around 0-7 the last few years, while a week can go around... 26-42?

y?

Mike2

Smash Ace
Slush and I stayed awake for ~60 hours straight this weekend. It was amazing.

How do you do it. Sounds awful. I got ragged sleep last night and I was a mess today. I needs my sleep. Being able to stay up like that probably comes in handy for finals though huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom