• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
just watch most of the san japan videos. and kudos to zero and big boss.

zero looks like you leveled up since that last time we played, and now your taking out MKs :urg:

Suspect

Smash Hero
zero looks like you leveled up since that last time we played, and now your taking out MKs :urg:
that was the worst my mk has ever played, I had been up for 30+ hours and was already irritated that I had to play him in the first place

/johns

I just noticed that every time I have played zero/turbo in tourny the matches are long/longer than usual. I've timed turbo out twice.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
My bracket was full of snakes, even con noobs felt like using snake or going someone else game 2. A breath of fresh air was fighting a ROB main in tournament for the first time... with a migraine.

/up all night cause of it

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
that was the worst my mk has ever played, I had been up for 30+ hours and was already irritated that I had to play him in the first place

/johns

I just noticed that every time I have played zero/turbo in tourny the matches are long/longer than usual. I've timed turbo out twice.
Your mk is good you just need to practice his lagless tornado. That way you can use nado spam to counter spindash spam.

:phone:

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
i felt that i played good for the most part, but lost patience and interest during my match with zero. i ain't one to john though; he played the better game.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Yeah, I didn't know the origin and I didn't even buy that. I thought it was pretty obvious. Tho, these guys are typically spot on with things.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
That might as well be a "bony"
Such insolence not even considering the root word of "bro-"
Hell even BroHoof was context enough U_U

Everything else is tolerable-- maybe expect that horrible means of experiment

Helix King

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3909-7925-3850
it is VERY pro indeed. Makes prtscr look like a *****

I really recommended it for anybody who screen caps frequently, it's free and has alot of goods stuff included. it doesn't even bother you for updates or money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom