• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I had a couple of hours sleep around 8 PM, So now i'll be up all night and sleep around 10 AM to wake up around 2 something PM... I'm ready to stay up all of Saturday for the RGN and the Genesis 2 stream.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
did yo number change bro??? cause i just txted u unless u went nike status on me......... smh:(
Oh, sorry about that, Yeah my phone service is disconnected temporary, but for now for future reference if any one in the future wants to come over my contacts are posted at the bottom if any one needs to reach me.

Cell : (210) 290-3979
Home : (210) 822-6490

sadly I'm not home though. :(

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
You guys tell me.

So far the the "plan is Smashfest and watching G2 stream from start til Megafox leaves, then RGN [dunno about y'all stashin yo goods] and whatever til whenever if you can stay up.

Time wise I'll let y'all know tomorrow, but i'm leaning towards starting 3~4 if my bro can get off work Friday.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
JRUGS, would be it alright if we drank at your place?
I might pick up some MDs.
How much do they cost? KoN, Big Boss?

Or wherever we're going?
I have no idea now. lol.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Should be at my house on Saturday so that Megafox can go.
And if you are bringing drinks, y'all gon' hafta wait til Megafox's out as mentioned

I dunno how many total are going so I don't know if I'll need extra TVs/Set Ups depending what we'll do first.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll take a TV and some drink for later, obviously.
I'll also see about grabbing Max10n along the way.

Invite 610 as well, Beros.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
so wait what's going on today? or tomorrow? I confused :s

Alright, well read up and I'll stop by jrugs place around 5ish. Do I bring my wii?

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so I won't be able to show up till after 8, pop has taken my vehicle to take care of errands and fix his truck ><

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So Beros' house tomorrow then, with drinks?
KoN, I don't have time to buy them tomorrow. Can you buy $10 worth of MD (any kind), and I'll give you the money at Beros' place?

That'd be awesome.

Either way, I'll be at Beros' place around midnight, depending on how long it takes to snatch Max10n.

Someone should buy Apple Pucker and Jack Daniels. We can make some Applejack shots.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Sorry about bailing on Jrug's place..my dad didn't get home til 10 and it'd been too late for me to go since I'd have to be back at a decent hour having work early tomorrow, but I'll def be at beros' place tomorrow.

As far as drinks go, there's a liquor store at costco, and idk how much cheaper the spirits are there, but I'll have a looksie

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
'k reminder to all, y'all can start arriving around 3~4PM
we can use both upstairs and downstairs for whatever
we'll decide where to watch the genesis stream if we do so

apparently quite an amount shown interest in showing up so an extra set up or two set ups are up to y'all
for those who need a refresher on my address before i oversleep from still being awake
11523 High Meadows, San Antonio, TX 78253

I feel like I'm missing something, but I can't focus thinking with Sona's music ringing through my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom