• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I don't see why you guys didn't just CP pokemon stadium where you would be guaranteed buckets because of all the divides. Seemed like with how weak pikachu is, you were digging a hole just sort of playing normally rather than abusing bucket more.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yo, I was teaming with a guy that barely plays the game and I almost beat you two.

MK da bess :awesome:

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
It would be better if we did the team more.

I mean, it got us as far as it could though. Which wasn't bad.
id be up for it, if you were. our biggest threat would be diddy obviously :c

Yo, I was teaming with a guy that barely plays the game and I almost beat you two.

MK da bess :awesome:
getting 2-0'ed doesn't look like you put up much of a fight to me :p

Reizilla

Alright, alright. Y'all just watch yourselves at the next event :glare:

Need to find me a static teammate since Andilex is the king of flaking >_>

Reizilla

Umm, me and Danny talked to that Atemz dude. Hopefully he comes around, but he's from Mexico, so not sure how active he would be. I didn't really have the luxury of conversing with people for most of the night >_>

Anyone from SA wanna team at the next event?

Tesh

Smash Hero
I may need a partner for your Event 4. Who wants to team with the HIGHEST RANKING LONE STAR CIRCUIT SONIC!!?

Suspect

Smash Hero
Umm, me and Danny talked to that Atemz dude. Hopefully he comes around, but he's from Mexico, so not sure how active he would be. I didn't really have the luxury of conversing with people for most of the night >_>

Anyone from SA wanna team at the next event?
I may need a partner for your Event 4. Who wants to team with the HIGHEST RANKING LONE STAR CIRCUIT SONIC!!?
Ill team with you rei

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Last San Japan, Redshadow, was 56. Might go a little over 40 probably since the last few cons (Texas Comic con and Nexus) usually get 10-20 or so con noobs to fill the pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom