• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero

Whoops, here ya go.

I'm unsubscribing from this thread. Not all of the Pony guys are ruining this thread but the ******** ones have literally made this thread impossible for me to wanna check. I should NOT have to ignore half of the people in this thread if I don't wanna see Pony stuff.

For example, While I'm typing this right now, the live post thing has already brought up 2 Pony pictures.

Can you guys please take all MLP talk to the MLP Thread/Xat? I don't think that's an unreasonable request. The whole "It's a social thread, we can talk about whatever we want so HA!". Why not do it for common courtesy towards other posters?

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor

Whoops, here ya go.

I'm unsubscribing from this thread. Not all of the Pony guys are ruining this thread but the ******** ones have literally made this thread impossible for me to wanna check. I should NOT have to ignore half of the people in this thread if I don't wanna see Pony stuff.

For example, While I'm typing this right now, the live post thing has already brought up 2 Pony pictures.

Can you guys please take all MLP talk to the MLP Thread/Xat? I don't think that's an unreasonable request. The whole "It's a social thread, we can talk about whatever we want so HA!". Why not do it for common courtesy towards other posters?

guess thats a no.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Oh, I didn't notice CY's picture. Who is this guy?

He posted what I think may be the funniest picture/post combination I've ever seen on this site. I mean it. He not only posted a bunch of guys in a hot tub, which is really gay, but he associated it with MLP. Therefore, watching MLP is like sitting naked in a hot tub with a bunch of guys! HAHA! That's so funny!

And here I thought the George Carlin's and Richard Pryor's of this world no longer existed. :D

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
Houston thread has xyro, thats probably worse then MLP.

wait i just remembered we have MLP and slush. You're right, Houstons thread is better.

Suspect

Smash Hero
If you guys dont want to block them (trust me its worth it, it completely blocks them facebook style) then I guess we could perhaps try for ANOTHER SA thread.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
And this part of the earth/overreactions of humanity makes my insanity wish to explode and kill not only my family, but innocent puppies cause of my great hate towards the **** faced mongrels
0 Sarcasm

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Guys, if you make a new thread, that's just an awful idea. I'm not even kidding, it's ridiculous. lol

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
By the way, Nike, nobody really brought up ponies until Big Weaboo and Suspect started *****ing. We did a fairly good job of not spamming this thread, particularly the OoC guys.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant