• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
"It is indeed simply spam to visit completely irrelevant social threads and post random things that are off-topic. Please report any instances of this and we will deal with it as needed."
Can't argue that lol.

There's a thread meant for MLP, just go there to talk about it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sonic can't kill.

@Nike: This is a social. Whatever is discussed here is relevant. If ponies become the discussion, then there's nothing wrong with that.

@Paw: My coccyx is quivering with excitement.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wait a minute. I just had a hindsight.

Did Suspect just say that losing to Tofer is better than getting 3-stocked for $2,500?

Speaking of ponies...Max10n, Zajice, Mink, Rei, get in here.
Time to discuss Episode 23.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Doesnt matter how much money you won, you got 3 stocked by a character who cant kill in front of a bunch of people and its on youtube IN a game you take heart in. Your care level for brawl is extremely higher than mine so anything said about me just makes you look stupid really. You won that money and what do you have to show for it? a still broken ragedy car

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I need a gif of it.
All of the Rarity horn drag gifs are incomplete or of terrible quality.

Also, her cutie mark story was incredibly dull.

@Suspect: You're so mad.
Doesn't change the two hard facts:
1: You lost to Tofer
2: I got $2,500 in a game that I take heart in.

Ajay_i_aint_even_mad.jpeg

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm only here because people (mostly suspect) are being dumb and telling me I can't.

Just cause I don't live here doesn't mean I'm not friends with a bunch of people from here.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I have nothing to be mad about lol the mods were on my side, you 2 are the ones that are mad thats why yall are throwing out personal jabs trying to be funny.

@Zajice-even the mods said so, have a problem then take it to forum support

and if tofer wants, he can mm me anytime.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I know, I need one too. And are you surprised about the cutie mark story being dull? Ajay's was no better really, just as adorable. XD

Zajice's post is so on topic that it hurts.

And Suspect, you do realize Brawl is a video game, right? Same way that MLP is a cartoon? For girls? You so crazy. :D
Besides, how is this different than you posting in other threads? XD

Fluttershy's song was adorable guys. I'll sing it with Prime next time we're hanging out.

Suspect

Smash Hero
And Suspect, you do realize Brawl is a video game, right? Same way that MLP is a cartoon? For girls? You so crazy. :D
Besides, how is this different than you posting in other threads? XD
Brawl is for girls?

and I told the mods I post in other threads...TEXAS SOCIALS. I dont post in other socials, I got infracted for posting in the socal thread. and when I do post in other Texas socials I dont annoy them, if they want me to stop I can.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Suspect, I doubt they are even aware that this is a social. The rules here are different.
If you're so upset about all of this, then make another SA thread. Then convince them to lock this one, and establish that the pony talk is spam (which you really can't, since it's a social).

@Zajice: Nothing Suspect hasn't already done once before.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You also have to consider what you're trying to do, Suspect. If you're going to make a case for MLP, then you'd have to make a case for everything we've ever discussed.

Tournaments? Take discussion into their tournament thread.
Match ups? Take discussion into their character threads.
One Piece? Take it to the OP thread.

This thread's main goal is to keep the SA Players up to date on events and whatnot. It does that on the first post, AND if someone has a question, we'll answer it. Otherwise, this thread is for socializing. If talking about ponies is socializing for a decent amount of people, then so be it.

And at your last post, give me names. I'll discuss it with them myself.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
What's most ridiculous here is that I'm apparently trolling with pony just by being here.

I'm also apparently not allowed to post here because I don't live in Texas, and the fact that I talk to half the people here on a regular basis doesn't mean anything.

At least that's what I'm getting from you, Suspect.

I was gonna write stuff similar to what Espy said too, but his post appeared while I was writing it.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Suspect, I'm sorry, but I'm not on your side at all in this. :(

No trolling was done. You've blamed ponies for existing SOLELY because the people posting had avatars of them. It's happened twice that I can remember. No pony talk, until the non-ponies mentioned it.
I hate trolling on the internet. It's pointless, and completely annoying. And I haven't seen any of it.

All I've seen are people you may not know, talking about things you don't care to understand, and that it upsets you for some reason.

OMG Zaj, hivemind. :O

Suspect

Smash Hero
Talk to Ankoku(sp)

He never said yall cant talk about ponies, just those random OoC people showing up and contributing to it really.

Anyways im done with this since it turned into something childish

You guys are mad
Im not
Forum Support sided with me

Im done.

edit: idc who is on my side lol the mods are

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If they support you, then shouldn't they have done something about it?

In any case, I'll make sure to straighten this out with Ankoku myself, if possible.
You're just being spiteful. Really need to calm yourself down, because there IS such a thing as an ignore button.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Man, I'm tired of all this basketball trolling. People coming in here and socializing about basketball in a social thread while using avatars about basketball.

So mad.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
**** that zaj. :(

First game of the day, was fantastic. Bulls top Pacers with a strong 4th quarter closing.

Edit: That was off-topic, my bad. What was the topic again? Ponies, or anti-pony? I forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom