• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
^knows what's up.

Ruleset is good, if you like a$$.

Fortunately for myself, I'm a boobs man.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That also means wall infinites count also. BBR really wants smash to be a fighting game, mahvel baby

@Boss- your choice, just asking/trying.
Get educated.
BBR =/= BBR-RC.

Two different groups with different members.

More D3 will just help me learn to Camp harder against my opponents, rather than Aggressive Tech chasing.
Meta Knight still exists. I doubt Dedede will get a rise out of this at all.

Now that infinites are legal ps1 has every right to be a starter
No, it doesn't.
Not over Lylat, at least.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Meta Knight still exists. I doubt Dedede will get a rise out of this at all.
Probably not since only characters he can infinite is Wolf from the Ledge, DK, Ness, and Lucas. (I believe)
Only thing I disagree with is Brinstar STILL being a CP, Hell i'd rather have Norfair to plank/camp all day.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Only solution I can think of is Infinite GR for some characters/Timing people out from three transformations outside of the Grass transformation being the only one with no Walls.

Gea

Smash Master
I can understand that some people think Brinstar is gay, but I really haven't seen anything there that makes it worth banning. Every stage list I see tries to qualify matchups into their choices for banning stages or not. That should not fall into the equation at allllllll

If any stage needs to go, it's Picto with new light into how it functions (walls appear before the drawings do). Oh well, popularity will always rule the day.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
If any stage needs to go, it's Picto with new light into how it functions (walls appear before the drawings do). Oh well, popularity will always rule the day.
I'll admit, Picto has killed me on some occasions. And maybe it's just me, but the hitboxes for the spikes/Cart are bigger then they seem. Either that or it's Yoshi's Nose that has the big hitbubble here.

Gea

Smash Master
I'm actually fine with the damage hazards on the most part on Picto since you can see them before the hitbox appears. It's the slanting line that creates a wall before you can see it and makes an edge unable to be grabbed.

Reizilla

I can understand that some people think Brinstar is gay, but I really haven't seen anything there that makes it worth banning. Every stage list I see tries to qualify matchups into their choices for banning stages or not. That should not fall into the equation at allllllll

Yeah, pretty much this. Brinstar isn't that bad. Metaknight just uses it superiorly. The same way Diddy uses FD.

I'll admit, Picto has killed me on some occasions. And maybe it's just me, but the hitboxes for the spikes/Cart are bigger then they seem. Either that or it's Yoshi's Nose that has the big hitbubble here.
Norfair is much, MUCH more tame than Picto. I still don't see why Norfair is banned. The reasoning is either "it's gay" of which, in reality, less so than Picto and Brinstar, or "MK has too many good stages" to which, it's not even top 2 and that's a ridiculous reason in and of itself.

Lylat shoud be legal and so should ps1.

Whats the argument for it being a counter only (because it changes isnt good enough)
This. PS1 > Lylat. As well as PS2. All of which, FD is inferior to.

Gea

Smash Master
No, the tilt works in the same way as PS1 transformations do. I can see the wonky edge being a smidge of a concern, but you can fall through PS1 and it has janky parts like the windmill/rockwall.

Source

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
And with Yoshi having slight shenanigans on both Rock transformations in PS1/2.
While Yoshi's entire body can disappear on PS1 if he uses Fsmash in a certain position during the Water Transformation near the ledge with the very tiny walkoff. (I dunno i'll just say it's a walkoff basically)

Reizilla

Well, if that's the case, Gea, Japes is basically flat + plat with an even more predictable stage hazard.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
OMG!!!! i just saw sonic generations trailer cant wait till it comes out!!!! *faints on the floor*

imma bugg someone to play it for the ps3 though

espy in know u aint slow so u mustve saw it b4 me if u did

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
OMG!!!! i just saw sonic generations trailer cant wait till it comes out!!!! *faints on the floor*

imma bugg someone to play it for the ps3 though

espy in know u aint slow so u mustve saw it b4 me if u did
Walkin' in the grass when Audino pops out, and I

**** IN MY PANTS

We should have a few tournaments on saturday with all the different games we're gonna play. Hype !
What time can we arrive at Boss's house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom