• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I heard talk of Lion King.

And namesearching doesn't even work right now.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i could never name search, paw was too short D:

i'll go, i suppose.

NIKE20 FINALLY GAVE ME MY WII BACK, HOLY ****.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Weren't you at his house earlier, Paw?

Also, there was a way to search three lettered names. I don't remember how though.

Nike.

Smash Hero
**** the San Antonio Library Smashers.

Castro and I went there to recruit half a year ago (Kyro convinced us) and we had a horrible experience, including getting kicked out for being "overage". Dumbest thing ever. I'm still salty about that to this day.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Was it the Smashers that kicked you out, or the library workers?
Because it'd be unfair to pin the blame on the Smashers if so.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

Castro and I went there to recruit half a year ago (Kyro convinced us) and we had a horrible experience, including getting kicked out for being "overage". Dumbest thing ever. I'm still salty about that to this day.
Umm... Uhh... Huh? Hmm.. Wha... Err... I dunno how to respond to this. So here's me finding Pi's exact value.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace

Yeah... it wasn't the smashers who kicked you out though Nike. It was the Librarians. They don't allow anyone back there who's over 18. Which IMO is still kinda stupid, but that doesn't mean that people willing to learn and play with *us* shouldn't be allowed to do so.

As for why I know that, Jrugs had already told me about that.

Also upon entering the area where they played in, there was a sign I noticed, it said "Teens Only".
Let them know about the sapr that migjt give them a little push to play more.
Already did. You're Too Slow! :3
Is the library the "San Antonio Public Library"? Cause if it is, that's where I started my competitive scene around June and turned a usual "Play for fun with Items on" to a tournament that I mentioned in my BBR applications.
The Lucario player, He might be Oreo and mostly plays Yu-gi-oh (From the last time I saw him at Steakfest 3 he did, not sure as of now) and his name is Savon I believe.

As for games, I'll probably provide Gamecube/N64 games. I have a friend who has a couple of N64 games i'm thinking of buying. Before I do, I need atleast a small list of what everyone is going to have at Big Boss's house, I'll put down mine. (Also I need Boss's address)

N64: Mario Tennis 1-4P, Banjo-Kazooie 1P, Yoshi's Story 1P, Pokemon Stadium 1-4P, Clay Fighter 1-2P.
Gamecube: Mario Party 7 1-4P, Rayman Arena 1-4P, MK DD 1-4P (And 8), SA2B 1-2P, Kirby Air Ride 1-4P.
Yes it is/was the SAPL, but no the Lucario main isn't Oreo/Savon, it's apparently some guy by the name of David.
Also from my experience there yesterday there was no playing with items to be had :3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Aside from the last stock on game three, those videos were weak, Prime.
Zero synergy.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wow, I didn't know that you could get punished for breaking the law.
Learn something new everyday.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
So whenever I type "zero", it automatically means you?
Calm yourself.
Nah, not really, I was just being silly is all. Why so serious? Though honestly at first I really did think you were talking to me since you capitalized it.

Then I realized that you didn't quote me, and the only circumstance where you could make use of the word synergy is if you were talking about me making your point towards Nike about it being unfair to pin the blame on other smashers about the "kicked out" thing.

sawnik fight
nah, Espy hates Sawnik ditto's =P

and its cool durbo, I got a ticket for going past the black limit

I lol'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom