• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Oh God, guys, can we outdo last weekend in terms of crazy/awesome? I think so. This time there'll be a massive pizza.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
It's my theme fur the day. :D

I used the word last night at least 10 times while yelling at my TV as I killed wave after MASSIVE wave of zombie.

Nike and Paw need to play Zombies with me in Black Ops! I must get past wave 16.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
All me and my brother got to was 16, but we fell sooo fast when his side of the room got past him. XD

I remember one playthrough we got to wave 12 with nothing but Thunderguns and my trusty Spas-12.

Thunderguns and either of the 100+ bullet LMG's **** the dogs. The hardest part is the NOVA 6 monsters since they're so small. :\

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Do u guys play on sexbox live o,o?? Mine isn't working atm, but ima try having it up and running soon ;---;

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I can't even begin to say how many things about this video sadden me and lessen my faith in that growing culture. There's nothing human in that lifeless creation, and the glorification of the idea detracts from the purpose of music and a musician, as well as what a real woman is. I'm truly upset after watching that creepy *** video. :\

But then I watched KoN's link and got better. :D
That is exactly what's going down this weekend. Yeahahahaha!

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman

I can't even begin to say how many things about this video sadden me and lessen my faith in that growing culture. There's nothing human in that lifeless creation, and the glorification of the idea detracts from the purpose of music and a musician, as well as what a real woman is. I'm truly upset after watching that creepy *** video. :\

But then I watched KoN's link and got better. :D
That is exactly what's going down this weekend. Yeahahahaha!

what if
it was furry?​

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Loko, I love you more than words can describe. XD

And to answer your question, I covered that base already, when I said "lifeless". Maybe being a furry is crazy, but at least it's based on a real human girl. My biggest issue is that they went to a concert where the main artist is a hologram. And they wanna' hit that.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@Tofer: We could've easily finished it. However, that would've left people so bloated that they would have trouble driving.

At least, that was Max10n's excuse.

=====

As for what to expect after the tournament @ St. Phillips:

I just checked Big Lou's open hours for Saturday.
11AM-12PM.
lolwut?

That's incredibly lame. Doesn't look like we'll be able to go after all. Unless those hours are just a mistake. Open for just one hour DOES sound odd.

I'll give em a call later.

As for directions to Big Lou's from St. Phillips: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=San...8:address::1:::/io:1:::::f:no:en_US:M::/bl:/e

Yup.

Edit: Unless...you guys want to go to Big Lou's FIRST on Saturday. Brawl won't start until 2:30PM...

:zangoose:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It would. But, it's also stupid. I sure as hell won't be going before the tournament.
:zangoose:

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I know :/ either way it's lame. But I doubt a pizza place like that is open for only an hour though.

Edit: I just called Big Lou's and the worker told me they are open until midnight. So we can still go :D

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
You guys suck. I have to wait until thanksgimping to go and we aren't going out then.

But I am bringing pie.
I promise you, these will be the greatest pies you will have ever had in your life.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
SHHHH Eddie. You might ruin it.

Hurry up and get your ish straight Leaf. :glare:

:208:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I know :/ either way it's lame. But I doubt a pizza place like that is open for only an hour though.

Edit: I just called Big Lou's and the worker told me they are open until midnight. So we can still go :D
I guess it was just a typo. Awesome.
Anyways, the 42'' Pizza costs anywhere from 60-70 based on what toppings we add and whatnot. This is not including the drink. We can just do what we did last time, and have everyone pay for their own drinks, and split the cost of the pizza itself.

Tip will probably involve an additional dollar. You better pay a tip. Those waiters are carrying a giant pizza to your table! :mad:

But yeah, it'll come out to around $10-12 (I believe that's how much it was last time) per person. And it will be totally awesome.

So, who's down to go here after St. Phillips is all said and done? We should get a headcount so we know what to expect on Saturday. Oh, and in case you missed it: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=San...8:address::1:::/io:1:::::f:no:en_US:M::/bl:/e

Map. It's not too far from St. Phillips.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
I am soo down, and speaking of food I will have an update for thanksgimping hopefully with a new video of the venue as well.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Three of you couldn't finish one of those?! You guys are so free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom