• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Iunno. You were in the hotel too Big Boss.
I'm sorry my immune system is made of sex.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
I may have to OD on vitamin C before I go anywhere near that house. I am not a germafobe or nothing but if like half the people there are sick I don't like my odds.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Dang, if JUJ isn't going than I'm not either. He my only ride there. Oh well i guess.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of Pokerus, when are you gonna play me on PO? I've been wanting to test out a few UU teams, but I'm hesitating to make them because no one plays wif me. :(:(:(

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I read everything that went on in this thread at Espy's house, and my reactions are pretty much the same.

However, everyone shouldn't be so worried about getting sick. Nike is the only one I think is super sick, and even that is just a cold I think. Just cut down on the cuddling this time and you'll all be fine.

As for Turbo... Did this ***** seriously prescribe hot wings and koolaid/sprite as the cure for a cold? Mother****er. I'm just saying, stereotypes exist for a reason.

Hot wings and koolaid sound delicious though.

And ROFLMAO at Suspect's response. I literally rolled on Espy's floor when I read that group of posts.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Just so you know, tofer, I didn't go through with uploading that screenshot.
Just remember that I'm willing to do something that mean the next time you decide to start shooting your mouth off about Peach in the Olimar chat. >:3

BTW. Good luck hosting that tournament tomorrowtoday. ^_^

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
ya, i was in bed the xat chat warriors, and i didn't even feel/get the slightest bit ill.

if anything, i blame the hot pockets

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
I read everything that went on in this thread at Espy's house, and my reactions are pretty much the same.

However, everyone shouldn't be so worried about getting sick. Nike is the only one I think is super sick, and even that is just a cold I think. Just cut down on the cuddling this time and you'll all be fine.

As for Turbo... Did this ***** seriously prescribe hot wings and koolaid/sprite as the cure for a cold? Mother****er. I'm just saying, stereotypes exist for a reason.

Hot wings and koolaid sound delicious though.

And ROFLMAO at Suspect's response. I literally rolled on Espy's floor when I read that group of posts.
lol this dude called me a ***** :glare::awesome: because i can make people feel better by telling them that the hottest wings in da freakin world with some koolaid mixed with sprite will cure a cold like that..
shhhyt it works for me
@laurel.. koolaid mixed with sprite is the ish guuurl

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
...I'm getting a huge sense of deja-vu from that hot wings and Koolaid conversation a few pages back. :confused:

:069:

Sync.

Smash Champion
Guys, Leaf just told me what Paw said lol. Such horrible reads.

He's so salty it warms my heart.... ok really he's actually kind of upset. He isn't going to SA this weekend and going to P4's instead... someone should talk to him.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Dang, Leaf got scared and ran to someone who loses in Pokemon to SA

GET @ MEH P4!!!! :p

20$ MM FOO!!!!!

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol, Must have been high off that Kingdom Hearts, Sus cause I remember winning. Oh well. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom