• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
That sounds awesome, Lobo. Who was going to go to WHOBO3 anyways?
- Espy
- Nike (?)
- Max10n (?)
- Tofer (?)
- K Prime (?)
- JUJ (?)
- KoN (?)
- Big Boss (?)
- Morningstar (?)
- Pyledriver (?)
- Anyone else (?)
-Paws (?)
-Slosh (?)
-Wolfos (?)
It'd be awesome if we figured out the exact number before November, before the tickets jump to $55. :(
Fixed for awesome

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
it all makes sense.

also

good **** ******
Yes! Suck it ******! You said I wouldn't, yet here we stand.

And I'm legitimately serious about Whobo. Mark me as going. I haven't been out of town with you guys yet, and that must be fixed.

Now if you'll excuse me Paw, I've got Black Cops. Be back never.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Jesus. First mission of Black Ops is kill Castro. I lol'ed.

Second mission of Black Ops is escape Russian POW camp with a 7 foot Russian named Sergei. I ****ing love CoD.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
That sounds awesome, Lobo. Who was going to go to WHOBO3 anyways?
- Espy
- Nike (?)
- Max10n (?)
- Tofer (?)
- K Prime (?)
- JUJ (?)
- KoN (?)
- Big Boss (?)
- Morningstar (?)
- Pyledriver (?)
- Anyone else (?)

It'd be awesome if we figured out the exact number before November, before the tickets jump to $55. :(
im goin to hobo 3 also.. but its not till march : /
@kon are u goin to the smashfest of laurel's ragequit? cause i wanna brawl ur mk again i miss brawlin mks

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Turbo, WHOBO 3's in March, but we're saying it NOW because it's EXPENSIVE, so you'll need to SAVE MONEY if you wanna go.

Based on my experiences with the past WHOBOs 1&2, I've spent on average, $80-100. However, I entered every event (So about $35-40), paid my pass ($40-50), food ($5-10 w/ dollar menu goods), and every year, I end up buying some merch ($30) from the small stores lined up in the hall. There's also the gas and hoteling fees (another $20-30).

It costs ~$100, so you'll need to save up at least 100-150, depending on how safe with money you want to be.

Anyways, if we're gonna have so many people going, we're gonna need an additional car, and that's only if we're sure that JUJ will be able to take his van again as well.

Oh, and Lobo called himself Wolfos. :3c

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
Turbo, WHOBO 3's in March, but we're saying it NOW because it's EXPENSIVE, so you'll need to SAVE MONEY if you wanna go.

Based on my experiences with the past WHOBOs 1&2, I've spent on average, $80-100. However, I entered every event (So about $35-40), paid my pass ($40-50), food ($5-10 w/ dollar menu goods), and every year, I end up buying some merch ($30) from the small stores lined up in the hall. There's also the gas and hoteling fees (another $20-30).

It costs ~$100, so you'll need to save up at least 100-150, depending on how safe with money you want to be.

Anyways, if we're gonna have so many people going, we're gonna need an additional car, and that's only if we're sure that JUJ will be able to take his van again as well.

Oh, and Lobo called himself Wolfos. :3c
thanks espy.. ur the best ^_^

JUJ

Smash Cadet
BTW Espy try not to stay logged on my computer.

I had the temptation to post something as you or visit the BBR.

But since I was a nice guy I didn't. I think I deserve $100:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom